• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I have a question, I jus got my sub strips and want to toke them,but I took like two weak tokes of leftover residue about an hour ago. Is it safe to dose now? Plus I ate some meth last night so my metabolism is like a race horse and I'm well at handling things that ur not supposed to do I.e. do dopd before suboxone

Wait until you don't feel well, at least. Are you a heroin addict? If you are you want to wait until you are sick. If you are not it doesn't really matter, but I'd still wait a few hours until most the H was gone.

If you are talking about smoking Suboxone then that I do not suggest. I've never really hear do of someone doing that. I mean if you do it and it works then whatever, but I would imagine its wasteful and probably not the best thing to be inhaling the smoke from.

I've been on my suboxone for 2 years+ now the doctor started me on 2.5 8mg strips a day, and about a year ago I got dropped to 2 8mg strips a day. So I'm pretty use to suboxone and I've hardly ever gotten anymore from it than a minor head change. But for the past month it's been making me ridiculously stoned. About 3Xs more stoned then I've ever been off of oxys, and I was taking at least 4-5 80s a day sometimes 6-7 if I stayed up all night and I've never been this high. I like being high as much as the next person, but this is getting ridiculous, because it last from the time I wake up and take it in the morning until I go to bed, and the high hardly let's up at all and I can't hardly function. Does anyone know what this problem is? Please help, thank you.

hey I have a question, I jus got my sub strips and want to toke them,but I took like two weak tokes of leftover residue about an hour ago. Is it safe to dose now? Plus I ate some meth last night so my metabolism is like a race horse and I'm well at handling things that ur not supposed to do I.e. do dopd before suboxone

Toke them? Did you mean take them? Are you seriously considering smoking suboxone? ....

I having insurance issues with subonone going from 16mg to day to only 4mg a day to last until I can refill. Two questions would krantom help in any way while taking it or if I run out would it help avoid with drawl. What time should I take my 4mg at or would skipping a day in between doeses of 8mg be better. Any help would be great. Krantom worth it?

I having insurance issues with subonone going from 16mg to day to only 4mg a day to last until I can refill. Two questions would krantom help in any way while taking it or if I run out would it help avoid with drawl. What time should I take my 4mg at or would skipping a day in between doeses of 8mg be better. Any help would be great. Krantom worth it?

If you're having issues going from 16mg's to 4mg's then just stay at your current dose and just start taking less yourself. You know what I mean? Many people begin tapering themselves, no matter what dose they are currently scripted at. That way you will have extra suboxone if you ever need it, and don't have to deal with any changes to your script.

To answer the Kratom question.. yes many people have used it to help with bupe withdrawal but more so coming off of a lower dose. Kratom is not very strong and bupe is very strong, so you'd probably be better off just sticking with the suboxone and continuing to taper with that.

On only 4-6mg's I never had to wait more than 24 hours. Everyones body is different though.

Thanks for this info, although I'll be eating aroun 340mg of DHC Continus (crushed), Austria and switzerland are so advanced by using that or MS-Contin and not stupidly stronger than you were using opioids....anyway,so let's say I wait 36 hours, I sould expect those 3 DHC Continus 120mg to work ? It's not like I was gonna be slamming Dilaudid like before I got on the methadone and then subs wagon. Would be a shame to see 3 of those go to waste, as they are only available in europe and i'm not sure I could be able to get some again ( I have 18 of them).

The Sub plan is working so far. They already tapered me 2 mg to 14 mg. I feel an achy back but that's it. They ( The Rehab ) Seem to think that 16 mg is all anyone will need as the effects of more are so subtle after 16 mg they just won't give anymore.

Anyways, I'm happy I lost 2 mg and seem to be ok. The plan is every 3 days take 2 mg away. If I'm not in WD's when I come in after the last dose.

It's very tightly monitored and something like this has to be.

No offence but could you write what dosage you are using as I n probably others don't understand what you mean? Eg i am taking 12mg suboxone so that is one 8 mg tablet and 2, 2mg tablets n put them under my tongue.
So please can someone tell me what 'strips' are so that I can help/advise people properly.
Thanks!
Evey xxx

I've been on my suboxone for 2 years+ now the doctor started me on 2.5 8mg strips a day, and about a year ago I got dropped to 2 8mg strips a day. So I'm pretty use to suboxone and I've hardly ever gotten anymore from it than a minor head change. But for the past month it's been making me ridiculously stoned. About 3Xs more stoned then I've ever been off of oxys, and I was taking at least 4-5 80s a day sometimes 6-7 if I stayed up all night and I've never been this high. I like being high as much as the next person, but this is getting ridiculous, because it last from the time I wake up and take it in the morning until I go to bed, and the high hardly let's up at all and I can't hardly function. Does anyone know what this problem is? Please help, thank you.

youre saying the Subox is making you HIGHER than the 8 80's you were once taking? and youre complaining over that? ha. I would kill to have my Subox make me feel the way I once did when I was using. consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

but on a real note, maybe you should DROP your dosage if you feel it is affecting you in a negetive (positive to most) way. I take 2 8MG pills daily and I feel fine; I dropped to 12MG just over a week ago and was struggling a bit so I went back to 16/MG and feel great again. not JAMMED type great but just great like a normal person should feel.

talk to your doctor about it (assuming you go throguh a Dr. for Subox) and go over it w/ him. I am sure if you cut your dosage you will be fine. since you're on 16MG now try cutting to 12MG or maybe 14MG if you have a hard time taking the hit. I know some people can drop from 16MG to 8MG w/o a problem but I on the other hand struggled like a mofo.

No offence but could you write what dosage you are using as I n probably others don't understand what you mean? Eg i am taking 12mg suboxone so that is one 8 mg tablet and 2, 2mg tablets n put them under my tongue.
So please can someone tell me what 'strips' are so that I can help/advise people properly.
Thanks!
Evey xxx

What do you mean tell you what strips are? Suboxone strips.. the Suboxone film, not the pills.

Hey guys... i got 16mg subutex on Monday night I think it was.. Anyway took them over the last few days because its cheaper than taking H or drinking.. So I took 1mg at like 6.a.m when I woek up this morning and went back to sleep.

I know you are supposed to wait like nearly 72 hours before taking H again but because I only took 16mg over a 2.5 days should I get something off a bag tonight? Gettin sumtin in a little while and not sure if it's worth my while having a bit or if I should wait until tomorrow?.. I guess at 6.pm it will have been 12 hours since I took my last mg and I wasn't taking subs for very long (just few days and 16mg in total) so it might work?..

I guess my question is do you still have to wait the 72 hours to get a buzz even if you've only taken bupe for 2-3 days?...the H is pretty nice and I don't wanna waste it

you'd be fine; plus, youre doing a BAG only? go ahead, who cares. not sure if youre trying to stay clean or what but if you took 1MG this morning and its already been close to 6hrs, then you should be fine. always know, the longer the better, but that doesnt mean there is NO FEELING. esp. the way you are doing it. subox before the bag = no worries. worst case you might not get as high as you should. bag before the subox = worries. you may get sick.

After taking 16mg's? Yeah.. you're going to have to wait a few days. That's a very large dose of bupe.

Using H before at least 2 days is probably going to be a big waste.. and that's if your metabolism is on the fast side. A lot of people would have to wait longer then 3 days after taking that much bupe.

you'd be fine; plus, youre doing a BAG only? go ahead, who cares. not sure if youre trying to stay clean or what but if you took 1MG this morning and its already been close to 6hrs, then you should be fine. always know, the longer the better, but that doesnt mean there is NO FEELING. esp. the way you are doing it. subox before the bag = no worries. worst case you might not get as high as you should. bag before the subox = worries. you may get sick.

After taking 16mg's? Yeah.. you're going to have to wait a few days. That's a very large dose of bupe.

Using H before at least 2 days is probably going to be a big waste.. and that's if your metabolism is on the fast side. A lot of people would have to wait longer then 3 days after taking that much bupe.

LOL so which is it guys?... it was 16mg over nearly 3 days though... well about 36 hours.. Yeah I know not to do it the other way around h then sub that's dodgy. I am trying to get clean but after the weekend. Gonna get fucked up this weekend then go on 16mg of sub from monday but do it in a proper taper and not random doses like i didn't the past 2 days.

* Bostonbrown - ya 1 bag but it's 0.25 approx in a bag here (Europe brown powder, free base H)

wait, did I read it wrong? I thought you said you took 16MG over the course of 3 days and your last dose was this morning at 6AM and it was 1MG only? or am I not understanding that?

what was your dose prior to the 1MG this AM? when was it taken? let's say you did 8MG yesterday and then 1MG this morning, I still think you'd be fine w/ taking something later this afternoon/tonight.

someone brought it up in the MA HEROIN THREAD that I "think" I know it all about Subox; I don't. what I do know is that I am prescribed subox and also shot dope for a long time. I also dabbled between both Subox and dope for a long time in order to maintain my habit when the money wasnt around. there were days I'd take 4MG Subox at 7AM and around 7PM that night I'd shot a gram and feel great. it all depends on your body, your experience, etc, but it seems you've taken such low doses that it shouldnt play a major part.

Yeah I think I only took about 3mg yday during the day and 1mg this morning at like 6a.m. (it's 5 p.m. here now).. So it will be 12 hours between the two.. I will be shooting half most of the bag and smoking a little bit aswell so I might be able to tell from just smokin like 0.1 if its worth taking the rest or if i will need to wait til 2moro. I'll report back and let you all know

Thanks!
Evey xxx

No offense , but if you don't know what strips are, how do you expect to help here? You have to be knowledgeable to help. This post makes you un creditable with any advice here in this thread.

I would ask if you don't know something WELL, please don't weigh in on it...

Anyways went in again today last day at 14 then to 12 tomorrow if I understand it.

They had me sit in a group ( AA type but not AA) for an hour and a half and then they had me talk to a MFT. ( Therapist)

These guys mean business, they really have it all right in that one place. not only the detox part and medical nurses and DR's, but they have the programs in house that keep you on your path. It
's a GodSend.

Hey guys... i got 16mg subutex on Monday night I think it was.. Anyway took them over the last few days because its cheaper than taking H or drinking.. So I took 1mg at like 6.a.m when I woek up this morning and went back to sleep.

I know you are supposed to wait like nearly 72 hours before taking H again but because I only took 16mg over a 2.5 days should I get something off a bag tonight? Gettin sumtin in a little while and not sure if it's worth my while having a bit or if I should wait until tomorrow?.. I guess at 6.pm it will have been 12 hours since I took my last mg and I wasn't taking subs for very long (just few days and 16mg in total) so it might work?..

I guess my question is do you still have to wait the 72 hours to get a buzz even if you've only taken bupe for 2-3 days?...the H is pretty nice and I don't wanna waste it
From what I'm understanding it's the naloxone that blocks the opiates at the receptor. Seems that for every 4 mg of sub there is 1 mg of naloxone.

To properly find out your question you would need to consider the half life of naloxone and wait at least 3x that. However, you should just stop since you are clean a few days already. My input.....

From what I'm understanding it's the naloxone that blocks the opiates at the receptor. Seems that for every 4 mg of sub there is 1 mg of naloxone.

To properly find out your question you would need to consider the half life of naloxone and wait at least 3x that. However, you should just stop since you are clean a few days already. My input.....

It's not the naloxone that blocks. It is the buperenorphine itself. Bupe has a much much higher affinity than naloxone. It is basically a pointless addition to the bupe. It's inactive.

LOL so which is it guys?... it was 16mg over nearly 3 days though... well about 36 hours.. Yeah I know not to do it the other way around h then sub that's dodgy. I am trying to get clean but after the weekend. Gonna get fucked up this weekend then go on 16mg of sub from monday but do it in a proper taper and not random doses like i didn't the past 2 days.

* Bostonbrown - ya 1 bag but it's 0.25 approx in a bag here (Europe brown powder, free base H)

I can usually tell when I can get high again after subs. If I'm not sick and not craving it then a decent amount of it will be blocked. So it's best to wait until you are craving H and feeling a bit sick before you do it to fully feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.