• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
alcohol increases the sublingual bio availability if you hold it in your mouth with the bupe

Ya I didn't drink it just rinsed mouth, spat, n placed subL.
What's confusing me is that last night, 3 full days in my symptoms seemed to have gotten worse, could it be the 4mg bupe I took over the course of my first day wearing off and that's what I feel opposed to the dope n oc I was originally detoxing from. last nite was probably the worst as far as restless legs/arms. Even after 6 mg,s of kpin throughout the day then 6 mg xanax between 8pm n 1am. EDIT: I ended up taking a mg of bupe subL once I couldn't stand it and when it kicked in I think it calmed my joints and all the benzos knocked me out
Also I dunno if this would play a factor but I did a tiny tiny bump of yay and like 3 gs of Borneo red vein kratom in the morn, could that be affecting anything. Any and all help is appreciated.
I know I'm not sposed to but could get away with a.5 iv bupe if I feel like I need it. And since the bupe obviously helped last note should I take it on a tapper sched or as needed. Also how can I dull the cramp in my gut?!
Thanks guys
EDIT: I'm not going to shoot any bupe, because needles are part of my problem and Im thinkin the yay just over stimulated my CNS, which of late is used to being numbed from the opies

Last edited:
Transition to sub

Last night took 20 mg hydro at 6 pm. Way less than normal. Just wanted to get to sleep and stay asleep. Woke up and felt out of sorts. A milld wd thing going on. I took a very small piece of the sub to see how I would react. Nothing really happened. Then I built up to half the strip. By the time I was done with half the strip I felt much better and like I could do the day. ( 8mg strip)

So I was about 17 hours from the last dose and I took the sub and I was fine. I think 24 hours that everybody says is a safe mark.

So I'm going to do a rapid detox and only take the sub for a few days and see how bad my wd's are by then.

Glad to hear the sub worked right away and you didn't have a rough transition. I'm going to to just move this over to the Bupe Megathread as there really isn't a question.

Last night took 20 mg hydro at 6 pm. Way less than normal. Just wanted to get to sleep and stay asleep. Woke up and felt out of sorts. A milld wd thing going on. I took a very small piece of the sub to see how I would react. Nothing really happened. Then I built up to half the strip. By the time I was done with half the strip I felt much better and like I could do the day. ( 8mg strip)

So I was about 17 hours from the last dose and I took the sub and I was fine. I think 24 hours that everybody says is a safe mark.

So I'm going to do a rapid detox and only take the sub for a few days and see how bad my wd's are by then.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My post above from early this morning approx 10 hours ago^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So After about 6 mg I started feeling real bad and wanted to throw up / sweating/ shaking/ goosebumps. I ended up going to the rehab facility that said I went in to pre wd's. Oh boy the day wasn't fun. They kept giving me 2 mg of sub until I started to feel better, but I'm still not 100%.I felt dislocated all day. They said by tomorrow or Sunday I should be feeling normal. So I've been sleeping . Had to take some extra items to sleep just 3 hours, but I am spo thankful for that sleep. I feel 50 % better. I can't wait till tomorrow and am so glad I went to the rehab facility ( like 45 min drive and felt like 5 hour drive) Wife drove as she thought I was crazy to try to drive in that state. And I was a bit crazy.

I do feel better and looks like 12 mg was the point I needed. They said when someone is in my spot (pre wd's) they keep pushing the sub until the breakthrough. So at least now I'm enrolled in a program. I have to go every other day and they taper over 2-3 weeks. Better to have the pros help me.

I have an HMO and this HMO ( Kaiser) Actually has places all over my state for chemical dependency, thank God!

Anyways any ideas what to do with the remaining oxy pills and norcos I have. Just filled a scrip 2 days( just in case) ago so lest just say the Dr gives me 10 per day and a month's worth. I have a shitload. Throwing them away seems so wasteful.

I should add that they when they kept giving me the 2mg of sub they did it at 45 min intervals.

Last edited:
With the way I felt , I thought I was going to die. It was complete hell. But I'm glad I did it. Something to remind me of how bad this shit is, when I feel like taking one again. I'm just glad my mind is made up and it's only a physical dependency we are dealing with. If I had to fight the mental aspect , I wouldn't make it.

I don't really know what to say to this so I'll just say Good luck n hope it works out.
Also please try to make one posts rather than double posts.

With the remaining pills - take them to the pharmacy.

Last edited:
help me

So I have a few questions for you guys. I pray to God someone here can help me figure out what is going on.
Because if been struggling with this for weeks now. I desperately want my life back. I've been getting suicidal :'(

So here's my story.

I've been trying to get on subs over and over and over the last few weeks.
Several times I will wait it out to the 24 hours after my last shot of BTH. Then pop 1 or 2 mgs subliminal suboxone
But twice now the sub has sent me into hellish precip. Withdrawal.

The 2nd time being earlier today. Horrible stomachs pains. Almost shit my pants
Let me mention I started with 2mg subutex subliminal. No change, waited hour dropped a 2nd 2mg sub.
Again waited an hour before dosing the 3rd sub sublingual....

Now before that one was completely desolved I was thrown into the precipitation withdrawals.

So between shitting my pants and chill n stomachs pains I fixed a small cotton shot.
It took most of the withdrawals away n I copped a couple points of BTH and did those and I feel fine now.

I'm so scared and I can't think of why this is happening to me?!

Since I had bout 6mgs sublingual in me hours ago, and possibly more than that since I've been trying over n over this week.

Does anybody have any idea why this could be happening to me? I just wanna be clean

In theory the sub in my system will last a long time so, when the h is wearing off the sub could still b somewhat holding me so I'm not quite as sick rite?

Or does it make the h stay in longer for some reason??
If got on subs after waiting 24hrs many many times without even a pickup. Now all a sudden this whole last month I'm struggling over and over.

Someone, anyone please help me I'm at my ropes end with this I have so much riding on me getting clean. Possible jail time, homelessness...

Thanks to anybody with some insight. You guys are my last hope. If u guys can't help then I don't know if I can take living like this much longer :,(

I've been trying to get on subs over and over and over the last few weeks.
Several times I will wait it out to the 24 hours after my
Or does it make the h stay in longer for some reason??
If got on subs after waiting 24hrs many many times without even a pickup. Now all a sudden this whole last month I'm struggling over and over. :,(

It's not about waiting24 hours it's about being in moderate withdrawal. Google 'The Cows scales' will explain different severities of withdrawal. In your case, you may need longer than 24 hours where some people may need lessbefore dosing on suboxone.

Good luck.

See that's the thing tho... there is most defiantly suboxone in my system still tho since I've been trying to get on it over and over and over for probably at least 3 weeks now...

So in theory, the sub in my system should somewhat keep withdrawals from getting as bad as they should rite?

I went into the sub Dr. And was gonna get inducted there today but the 24 hr Mark and there closing time were the same time so I just started at home.

And I'm worried that the suboxone in my system from today and also the last 3 days is gunna fudge the results...

With the way I felt , I thought I was going to die. It was complete hell. But I'm glad I did it. Something to remind me of how bad this shit is, when I feel like taking one again. I'm just glad my mind is made up and it's only a physical dependency we are dealing with. If I had to fight the mental aspect , I wouldn't make it.

i found with bupe i was getting high off it right until i got down to 1mg or so. Its only now that im on 0.1 thats its not doing anything inm terms of getting high. Its now usefull as it has seperated out the psychological and physical aspects of addiction. Its giving me a few weeks to get used to the psychological state of opiate sobriety, whilst my body is gradually being weened of the physical dependency.

Insomnia has caught me out twice now. Waking up at 3 am and not being able to get back to sleep. The following days i have felt so bad that ive had a bupe top up. Next time I'll try to hold out, it'll probably mean falling asleep on my sofa at 10am or something and sleeping all day, but i guess thats better than just automatically reaching for more bupe to get me through the day every time this happens.

Ya I didn't drink it just rinsed mouth, spat, n placed subL.
What's confusing me is that last night, 3 full days in my symptoms seemed to have gotten worse, could it be the 4mg bupe I took over the course of my first day wearing off and that's what I feel opposed to the dope n oc I was originally detoxing from. last nite was probably the worst as far as restless legs/arms. Even after 6 mg,s of kpin throughout the day then 6 mg xanax between 8pm n 1am. EDIT: I ended up taking a mg of bupe subL once I couldn't stand it and when it kicked in I think it calmed my joints and all the benzos knocked me out
Also I dunno if this would play a factor but I did a tiny tiny bump of yay and like 3 gs of Borneo red vein kratom in the morn, could that be affecting anything. Any and all help is appreciated.
I know I'm not sposed to but could get away with a.5 iv bupe if I feel like I need it. And since the bupe obviously helped last note should I take it on a tapper sched or as needed. Also how can I dull the cramp in my gut?!
Thanks guys
EDIT: I'm not going to shoot any bupe, because needles are part of my problem and Im thinkin the yay just over stimulated my CNS, which of late is used to being numbed from the opies

Sorry, bumpin but..
Am I better to take my sub's as needed or do a steady taper. Like does a taper decrease the ups and downs whereas when I wait I get real down, physically and mentally. I dunno i just don't wanna prolong the process by taking more bupe than I should/need.

it makes it easier on yourself to do a steady taper. Its a long drawn out process of feeling uncomfortable, usually just for the first week of the new dose, if you skip days and stuff i spose you could get off them quicker. As someone else said 'there is no right or wrong way, its just finding what works for you'.

day 2 on sub and the wd's are gone , just feel weird and out of sorts. No energy to speak of. Was able to eat a whole bowl of cereal. First food in 2 days. So still fuzzy and very lazy.

I will edit this post cause the post police above gave me the hammer. Sheesh!!! calm down...

Anyways: In this state I have provigil and adderall handy. I'm trying to not take them. But I literally have no energy.

I just don't know which one to take. I'm not addicted to any of them and only use them in extreme emergencies and here's one.

Last edited:
i would use neither. they will make u feel worse. u can potentiate the bupe a bit with some good weed and avoid any major side effects... plus help u eat.

I will edit this post cause the post police above gave me the hammer. Sheesh!!! calm down...
Don't worry about it. As long as you don't go crazy with it causing mods to have to merge them then don't worry about it. In this instance you didn't do anything wrong, so it's no big deal.

See that's the thing tho... there is most defiantly suboxone in my system still tho since I've been trying to get on it over and over and over for probably at least 3 weeks now...

So in theory, the sub in my system should somewhat keep withdrawals from getting as bad as they should rite?

I went into the sub Dr. And was gonna get inducted there today but the 24 hr Mark and there closing time were the same time so I just started at home.

And I'm worried that the suboxone in my system from today and also the last 3 days is gunna fudge the results...

It should extend the time it takes for you to get sick, but you seem to be an anomaly with this. One of these times you are going to have to just keep taking it until you no longer feel sick, like the other poster did.

If after inducting, avoiding PW's, and you are still feeling withdrawal, then it's because you need more.

You saw my post above. I didn't avoid them I went through them and just recovering. I'm still fuzzy and went to the rehab place today. They are regulating my subs. They told me I could take up to 16 mg " If I need it".

I'm feeling jittery and fuzzy. I've takes like 12 today and last dosed several hours ago. it's late PM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.