• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Ellua,
It's positive self-talk n if you believe that you can do it you WILL do it. Please, lease keep checking in for support as we realky want to help you through this. I, myself, have not yet quit suboxone---as it's not my time but I will support you n listen to you any time as will most people here

Please take care of you, ok?

All the very best,

Evey xxxx

Hiya England - I have E-mailed (PMd well ots like an E-mail haha) n tried to add you as a friend. I hope you don't mind. Just with our former convo n you being from the UK. Oh to add on to our discussion (what section was it again?). I asked for some nurofin plus as I had a headache (hangover, stupiity I know) but the pharmacist didn't half lecture me on how I was to only use it for 'three days.'
I now attend a group with the most supporting people ever - all addicts, y'know - but good, non- judgemental people.

Take care, n hope I have not freaked you out by adding you.

All the best, Evey

Last edited:
im slightly ashamed to say i fell off the wagon today, yesterday was very hard and i barely slept last night, and i felt like absolute shit today, and couldnt resist taking a 2mg pill when i knew the (short term) cure for all ills was there waiting for me. Its been so nice not to feel ill today, but im wondering if this one off slip up will have much effect on my lowering tolerance. Hopefully not.

I havent got any more 2mg pills left to tempt me now should i have another moment of weakness. I'll be straight back down to 0.1 again tomorrow. Ive probably gone and prolonged my misery a bit now, but hopefully not by too much. I was enjoying trying to be the inspiration for others as i had been doing well until now. If i get a good nights sleep tonight I'll still have the half life of the 2mg pill tomorrow so may try to hold out as long as possible before i go back to the 0.1s.

A bit disaponted in myself but im not beating myself up about it. Today would have been hell, its been nice to feel well instead. Back to the grind tomorrow. I find that my mental strength and positivity waxes and wanes, sometimes its there and i feel good about what im doing, i need to keep reminding myself about that when the going gets tough. Im not defeated by any means, i just slipped up today. :\

Mydrugbuddy - try to think of it as a blip rather than something to be ashamed of. You can still be an inspiration by showing that you can have a blip n getting back on the 'wagon.' It shows that you're real n struggle like everyone else does. I will have to reduce one n I'd look to people like you, who slipped but got back on it.
Rather or not it affects (prolongs) withdrawals, try not to think that way because your mind will make it happen n that's how you'll feel if that makes sense. The mind is an extremely powerful n tricky things.

If you do feel bad we are here for you to support you through it as you do inspire us. You could very well have kept this to yourself but you chose to be honest about - that is showing others the way way to be in recovery when things go wrong - honest.

Take care,
Evey

I am about to go through withdrawal again for a few days. I'm going to be in utter hell and I'm fully embraced for it. Wish me luck guys.

This time I have 0.7g shatter (ultra potent cannabis extract; better than wax or hash oil IME), 14mg of xanax, and pseudoephedrine tablets. You have no idea how badly I wish I had meth instead of the last item aforementioned.

I am about to go through withdrawal again for a few days. I'm going to be in utter hell and I'm fully embraced for it. Wish me luck guys.

This time I have 0.7g shatter (ultra potent cannabis extract; better than wax or hash oil IME), 14mg of xanax, and pseudoephedrine tablets. You have no idea how badly I wish I had meth instead of the last item aforementioned.

Is it because of a supply issue, or do you just want to see how you handle a few days off again this time? I'm just curious since you are just taking a few days off, and not saying that you are trying to quit for good right now. Either way, good luck.

Why not get to a meth clinic? Are you trying to lower your tolerance and don't want the blocking effect of meth?
Seems a shame to suffer thru WD if your going to get hooked back up.
Well, hang in there. Hope it's not too bad.

Good luck CH.

Im not sure what effect the 2mg blip the other day had other than providing a day of huge temporary relief. Im not sure if its still in my system of im adjusting to 0.1. (I think the 2mg should have worn off 48 hours later) But Im no longer feeling grotty all the time, or even thinking about noticing it all the time. The feeling is more distant and intermittent today. I guess tomorrow will tell, all the 2mg will definately have worn off by then, and I'll just be on the 0.1.

As a matter of fact high-dose buprenorphine is notorious for causing very high tolerance. I wrote about it on the previous page. I did a few breaks from Suboxone and used full agonists. My tolerance is very very high... I doubt that you'd feel codeine at all.

Is 4-6mg of bupe a day high dose ? No, it is not. people with 16-24 and even the not even allowed in canada 32mg are ridiculous and also have no different effect than 12mg which is the max dose I ever took, I'm supposed to take 10mg btw, but I rarely do at all, 4-6 is enough for me and i'm trying to take only 4 since 3 weeks.

I was on methadone before that, a much more powerful opioid, and I not only dropped from 60 to 41mg, I totally got rid of it 4 months ago now. I'm pretty my tolerance has lowered in about half. But i'll have to test when I get the courage to not take bupe for 2 days then eat 2 200mg codeine-contins.

Why not get to a meth clinic? Are you trying to lower your tolerance and don't want the blocking effect of meth?
Seems a shame to suffer thru WD if your going to get hooked back up.

At first I was like "Wooaaaah, they have such things as 'meth clinics?!!??'? Must be in a country far, far away..."

Then realized he meant methadone. >.<

Ziggy, some people on this forum are trying to stop using altogether so the time will come to suffer through the w/ds one way or another, and using methadone would be a step backward.

Good luck captain, let us know how your day went.

Its too early to tell yet, but i may have done myself a favour with that 2mg 'falling off the wagon'. Apparently the half life can last up to 72 hours !! 8o I thought it was 37 or something. Anyway i doubt a one off 2mg dose would raise my tolerance, and perhaps the waining effects of the 2mg are making it easier to hold out and level out on 0.1. Fuck knows really. Im just muddling through as best i can atm, and waiting to see what the next few days have in store. Im deliberately sleeping loads, last night i took a load of etiz, 5 different drowsy anti histamines and 2 diphenhydramines. I spose i should be carefull i dont overdo these things, and i wont be taking any more than all that again, i just wanted to be sure of a good long nights sleep. Insomnia makes the w/ds much harder to deal with.

CH how are you doing? Please let us know so that we know you're ok n can support you through this,
Take care,
Evey xxx

Guys... just so you know, CH isn't talking about wishing he had methadone. He said he has pseudoephedrine tablets, and said he wished he had meth instead...

....He's talking about methamphetamine.

---

But to be on topic... I'm recently back on Bupe. It was something I had to do. But I'm taking the "new" drug Zubsolv. It's not really new, but they're marketing it that way. It's just another Bupe/Nalax formulation. But instead of it being 8MG like the standard Suboxone is, these tablets are only 5.7MG bupe, and 1.4MG Nalax. So it's 5.7/1.4 -- & it tastes like mints, instead of that nasty ass orange chemical flavor. I usually snort mine, just because I feel like I get more out of them, but it's like sniffing a fucking tic-tac, there's so much mint/menthol. I'm supposed to dose #1 a day, but I usually only do a half,or sometimes a quarter. Seems to hold me pretty well.

& they dissolve quicker then the sub FILMS when taken SL. Which blew my mind. I'd recommend them. But I'm going to try and switch to Subutex in the next month or so.

At first I was like "Wooaaaah, they have such things as 'meth clinics?!!??'? Must be in a country far, far away..."

Then realized he meant methadone. >.<

Ziggy, some people on this forum are trying to stop using altogether so the time will come to suffer through the w/ds one way or another, and using methadone would be a step backward.

Good luck captain, let us know how your day went.

I assumed that when he said "I'm about to go thru withdrawal for a few days" he was either waiting to re-up or trying to lower his resistance. I don't know any opiate WD that lasts "a few days".
Maybe I miss understand...

Guys... just so you know, CH isn't talking about wishing he had methadone. He said he has pseudoephedrine tablets, and said he wished he had meth instead...

---

But to be on topic... I'm recently back on Bupe. It was something I had to do. But I'm taking the "new" drug Zubsolv. It's not really new, but they're marketing it that way. It's just another Bupe/Nalax formulation. But instead of it being 8MG like the standard Suboxone is, these tablets are only 5.7MG bupe, and 1.4MG Nalax. So it's 5.7/1.4 -- & it tastes like mints, instead of that nasty ass orange chemical flavor. I usually snort mine, just because I feel like I get more out of them, but it's like sniffing a fucking tic-tac, there's so much mint/menthol. I'm supposed to dose #1 a day, but I usually only do a half,or sometimes a quarter. Seems to hold me pretty well.

& they dissolve quicker then the sub FILMS when taken SL. Which blew my mind. I'd recommend them. But I'm going to try and switch to Subutex in the next month or so.

I wish suboxone tasted like mint rather than the nasty orangy taste lol x

Is it because of a supply issue, or do you just want to see how you handle a few days off again this time? I'm just curious since you are just taking a few days off, and not saying that you are trying to quit for good right now. Either way, good luck.

Something like trying to handle a few days without it... I'm still probably going to get back on it in the long term.

It suppresses issues I have from problems I suffer from (long story), physical pain being one of them, and the way I feel without it is awful so far.

Spoof. Dope. Crank.

Creep. Bomb. Spank.

Shit. Bang. Zip. Tweak. Chard.

Call it what you will.

It's all methamphetamine.

That's what I'm here for.

'nuff said.

Edit

This is a living hell and I can't wait to be dead and gone one day

Until then I'm looking towards getting more one day.

Last edited:
why are you doing this to yourself CH :? To punish yourself :? To see how much pain you can handle :?

I was wondering that. Oh, how do u do that sad face with ??? At top? That's bloody ace x

Status
Not open for further replies.