• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone and Ativan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
So I got my hands on three 5MG Percocet's. I also am currently starring at six 1MG of Ativan's.

I was wondering how I should combine these two to get the most effective, yet safe, high? I've only taken Vicodin (Hydrocodone) and Tylenol #3 (Codeine) before. I love the high they give, however, I've never combined either of those with a benzodiazepine before, and I also know that Oxycodone is markedly stronger than Hydro or Codeine.

Also, I know Oxycodone is metabolized by CYP3A4 and CYP2D6. So I drank nearly an entire bottle of grapefruit juice around 30 minutes ago. I, also, am planning on taking either Diphenhydramine or Doxepin with the percs. Which one would be better to combine with Oxy?

Also, being that this is my first time taking Oxycodone, and considering that I haven't taken any other opiates for a while (I guestimate it's been about 4 months) how can I most effectivly take these to get the best - nod worthy, high?

Thanks everyone!

Just take the percs on their own, all taking the Ativan with them is going to do is make you fall asleep and ruin the opiates. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason you need to take benzos with opiates if you have no tolerance and are planning to take an opiate stronger than any you have taken before.

Just take the percs on their own, all taking the Ativan with them is going to do is make you fall asleep and ruin the opiates. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason you need to take benzos with opiates if you have no tolerance and are planning to take an opiate stronger than any you have taken before.

Well I kinda want the high to be nod worthy. Like be awake for 1 maybe 2 hours, then drift off into the abyss :p But okay, I'll try taking the oxy first, see how it feels after 45 min, then decide if I want to dose the Ativan.

I wouldn't take doxepin with it, TCA's like this are sedating. I don't see any benefit unless you're prescribed it and have to take it every day anyway. DPH might help with keeping the itches away but don't go nuts with it. If you go over 50 mg you will likely fall asleep.

I wouldn't take doxepin with it, TCA's like this are sedating. I don't see any benefit unless you're prescribed it and have to take it every day anyway. DPH might help with keeping the itches away but don't go nuts with it. If you go over 50 mg you will likely fall asleep.

Dosed the oxy exactly 25 minutes ago. I can say that they are much stronger than Hydrocodone or Codeine. It's very relaxing. My whole body is warm, nothing feels like it will ever be bad again, music sounds noticeably better, I am (oddly) very horny, and the best part is....peak plasma levels are at the one hour mark! So this is only gonna get even more intense :p

Already took the Doxepin, so I'll only take 25MG's of DPH instead of the 75MG's I was planning.

Gonna have a smoke soon and see how that helps. From what I remember about combining Nicotine with Codeine is; it made the Nicotine rush 100000X times better. Can't wait to do it on Oxy :) Might combine 10MG's of Ambien later, but I have yet to decide.

Ahhh......I've needed this for a while......

I can totally see why people get addicted to this stuff so easily........

Doxepin just started to set in. Now I'm sweating like mad, and almost feel ill. Not quite, but a little sick.

I know opiates are known for nausea, but doxepin is an antiemetic and it's specifically used to treat excessive puking, so it should, in theory be making me feel less ill right? Since my last post, the buzz has doubled and I'm already nodding just sitting here.

Other than that, I have no pain and not a single worry. But the sweats are getting pretty bad. Anyone know how to stop it?

Doxepin won't help with nausea, maybe the itching. It's a tricyclic antidepressant with anxiolytic properties. I don't know how you're still awake because when I was prescribed doxepin, it knocked me out. (alone with no other drugs) You're sweating probably is from the oxycodone, you're not used to taking it so that's a big dose for you.

Doxepin won't help with nausea, maybe the itching. It's a tricyclic antidepressant with anxiolytic properties. I don't know how you're still awake because when I was prescribed doxepin, it knocked me out. (alone with no other drugs) You're sweating probably is from the oxycodone, you're not used to taking it so that's a big dose for you.

Yeah, kinda figured that out....

The dose of Doxepin I'm taking is relatively low. Plus I've been on H1 antagonists for a very, very long time and haven't had a break from them in a couple of years. Therefore, my tolerance is quite high and H1 antagonist don't really do much for me anymore. Hell! I have to take 60MG's of Zytec (Cetirizine) just to get the normal, stopping my eyes and nose from itching, and stopping my nose from running and sneezing effect out of it, when 10MG's would have been fine a year ago.

Anyways. The Dose of Oxy was a bit high. Especially since I drank 2 litres of grapefruit juice an hour and a half before dosing. 40 minutes ago, I was so dizzy and nauseous that I thought I was OD'ing, but that was just paranoia. I could of, probably, avoided that if I hadn't drank so much grapefruit juice. Now that it's been 40 minutes later, though, it's worn off enough that I'm enjoying the high again :)

Think I'll pop an Ativan and hit the hay.

If the dose of Oxy was too high you should NOT be taking Ativan. Mixing opiates and benzos without a tolerance to both more of than not is a dangerous combination and is responsible for countless deaths each year. Why post asking for advice if you're not going to listen to the advice given?

sounds like a rook. couldve just enjoyed the oxy straight by itself. dude doesnt know how lucky he is!!!! 3 perc5s!!! thats like mouthwash.

If the dose of Oxy was too high you should NOT be taking Ativan. Mixing opiates and benzos without a tolerance to both more of than not is a dangerous combination and is responsible for countless deaths each year. Why post asking for advice if you're not going to listen to the advice given?

Wait, when did someone say that I shouldn't take the Ativan with it?

I know I probably shouln't have as it could of been dangerous, but it happened, I'm still here, and now I know better next time. In all, I combined 15MG's Oxycodone with 7MG's of Ativan, and 10MG's of Zolpidem. I slept like a baby. I went to bed at 2 AM and woke up at 5PM.

That combination of Oxy, Zolpidem and Lorazepam was one of the most relaxing things I've ever experienced. The sky could have been falling, and I wouldn't have given a shit.

Being that I'm under tons of stress, that relief was quite needed. Although, as much as I want to do it again now, I'm not going to. From everything I've read, this is one of the easiest ways to set yourself up with an addiction. I'm already addicted to Benzodiazepines (for medical reasons, however) and I sure as hell don't need an opiate addiction on top of that. I've already been opiate withdrawal a couple times now, and those were after only after a month of daily use.

Ativan, I'm only slightly addicted to. I have cravings for it when I'm having a panic attack or I'm manic, but otherwise, I make sure I don't take it for more than 5 days at a time. Physically withdrawing from Benzo's is just as bad as withdrawing from opiates. However, mental withdrawal and the rebound anxiety and depression is what makes benzo withdrawals worse than Opiate withdrawals (in my opinion).

I was unaware of the severity of benzo withdrawal until it was too late, the one and only time I went through it. I had been taking recreational doses of Xanax for 3 months straight (anywhere from 3-6MG's in the morning, 2MG's in the afternoon, and anywhere from 4-8MG's in the evening. When I ran out of the supply, I had no idea how dangerous stopping cold turkey was. First day I woke up and didn't have any Xanax - things started out a little shittier than normal for a monday morning, but it was still in the boundaries of normal. But as the hours past, my muscles starting aching! Walking anywhere felt like a 30 mile jog.

When I would sit down, it felt like my muscles were on fire. I had this hellish burning sensation in all my joints. During the late evening, the anxiety and depression hit me hard. I could stop crying, I felt like I was failure and a piece of shit. So I tried going to bed, but obviously, that was impossible. So I laid there all night and actually started contemplating suicide. I really was going to do it, but then I broke down and called the suicide hotline.

They sent the police to my house and I was hospitalized. While I was there, I told them that I had just stopped Xanax, and the doctor told me instantly that's why I was feeling so shitty. In fact, he said that If I hadn't died, I may of died from a seizure. So he instantly started me on a Valium taper, which greatly helped everything. Within two months, I was off the benzo's.

I got prescribed Ativan because sometimes, it really is necessary for me. I'll have panic attacks that send me into a manic episode and antipsychotics will do nothing for it. So when that happens (and it happens once or twice every month) only a benzo will bring me out of it. Thus, my Ativan prescription. My psychiatrist knows of my past benzo abuse, but she said she'd have no problem RX'ing Ativan in lower amounts. So I get 10MG's of Ativan (1MG pills) once a month. I usually only ever use 4 of those a month though.

Anyways, I just realized that I got WAAAYY off topic, so lemme go back to that.

sounds like a rook. couldve just enjoyed the oxy straight by itself. dude doesnt know how lucky he is!!!! 3 perc5s!!! thats like mouthwash.

I've had limited experience with Opiates. I am minorly experienced with Codeine, and moderately experienced with Hydro. Honestly? out of the three opiates I've tried now, I still think I liked Codeine the best. Codeine was extremely sedating. More so than Oxy or Hydro. My dose of Codeine, the couple times I've done it were 120MG's and 140MG's. When I was taking 10MG's of Norco for legitimate pain, I thought it was a ripoff. It felt nowhere near as good as the codeine did.

The Oxy was much better in terms of......well......everything. Hydrocodone was shit, but it's the easiest to get. Oxycodone was sedating as well, but in it's own special way, it was very stimulating, which is why I liked the Codeine better. 140MG's of Codeine was equal to 15MG's of Oxycodone, but the Codeine was (for some reason) much more sedating and therefore, more overall, relaxing.

Maybe that's because some part of the Codeine is turn into Morphine? idk. But if that's the case? I'd love to get my hands on some Morphine pills then.

Naw you don't want morphine pills. Trust me and I won't go there. Thanks for sharing your story, benzo withdrawal is harsh.

I'm glad you're ok since last night because I was starting to worry a bit. You also need to be careful with how much apap are in the tablets.
<3

Naw you don't want morphine pills. Trust me and I won't go there. Thanks for sharing your story, benzo withdrawal is harsh.

I'm glad you're ok since last night because I was starting to worry a bit. You also need to be careful with how much apap are in the tablets.
<3

Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it :) I know you said you wouldn't go there, but why wouldn't I want Morphine pills? Are they really that much stronger and addicting? I know their bioavailability is almost none, so there's that, but besides that, what's bad about Morphine pills?

Also, I don't have access to any and never will. The only reason I got the oxy was because someone I know had surgery a while back. When I was helping them clean their house, they were going through their medicine cabinet, I saw that they through away the left over Percocet, and I asked them if I could have and they said no problem.

I don't actively search out any drug. However, because I saw the opportunity to do it for free, I though "Eh....Why not?"

We aren't here to help you get "the most effective high".

Mixing oxycodone and benzos is reckless. They potentiate each others effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.