• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin and Klonopin

DTG420

Greenlighter
ok so i took probably 10mg of kpins and that was idk 4hrs ago slept it off and now tryin to smoke a dub of tar is it safe? ty for your answers

Depends on your tolernace and whether or not you are going to go to sleep soon. If you are going to sleep soon there after I would say save your dub for the AM

Noooooo. That's a cubic fuckton of clonazepam. Take too big a hit of heroin and you'll hit the floor. It's not worth dying just to smoke some H.

Most likely you will no recollection of typing this because 10 mg of k-pin will have you f'd for about a day. Unless your tolerant to that much, which is not an enviable situation.

Far from safe. Even at low doses, mixing benzos and opiates is a recipe for disaster and respiratory depression, but 10mg's and only 4 hours since taking it? Horrible idea to use heroin now.

You don't "sleep off" 10mg of Kpins. Sleep isn't a restart button in the game of life sadly. Even if you don't feel the effects you are still on benzos and shooting tar is asking for trouble.

This is a recipe for disaster. The benzo will be in your system for awhile. 10mg is a lot too.

I'm gonna roll with everyone else on this one.

Benzo's are insidious in that the 'high' is most noticeable after they wear off and you go, 'holy shit when did I do THAT'. Imagine the effect of 15 bottles of beer without the presence of mind to realize you're drunk.