• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anything better than Carisoprodol?

ThaDudeAbides

Bluelighter
I'm prescribed 3x350mg a day of Carisoprodol. I don't take them daily, but I do take them enough to have built up a tolerance to them. I've had Flexerall but never thought much of it. Wondering if there is a muscle relaxer I don't know about that may be more effective.

i don't know about more effective but there's also tetrazepam and baclofen as muscle relaxers go.

Why do you need a muscle relaxer?

If it's anxiety related, baclofen.

If it's pain related, soma.

Just my experience.

Carisoprodol was effective but kind of hit-or-miss after a while. And sometimes made me very sleepy. I know what you mean by the tolerance thing though. Flexeril had the least side effects but I found that I needed to take larger doses than prescribed to work well for me. I like baclofen too but have to take with food because it messes with my stomach.

For what it's worth, i've noticed that if you eat something about 15, 20 mins after taking soma, it seems to kick in much harder. I can't explain it, but i recommended this to a couple friends and they experienced the same thing. The difference is remarkable- it really feels much stronger when you eat something shortly after taking the pills.

Dantrolene sodium has been demonstrated to be a very effective muscle relaxant. If you concurrently take opioids with the soma, chlorzoxazone is a really good substitute, in my personal experience.

Soma is the tits when it comes to muscle relaxers. From a recreational perspective, it's by far the best IMO. It's also an amazing drug to combo with, although no one here rightfully would recommend it.

I was prescribed Soma for years alongside Oxycodone.....lets just say some of the best highs of my life were from that combination.

Somas are so much fun lol. But never tried another muscle relaxer that did anything, recreationally speaking.

as far as reveling muscle spasms zanaflex is the best soma is just the best to get high on

Dantrolene sodium? Lol... so is pancuronium... not what he's looking for either!

On a side note I wonder if you could detonate dantrolene with a suitable booster.

Dantrolene sodium? Lol... so is pancuronium... not what he's looking for either!

On a side note I wonder if you could detonate dantrolene with a suitable booster.

Dantrolene isn't recreational no, but it works really damn well. You could always put your chemistry skills to good use suggesting an alternative rather than just criticizing :)