• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal: why am i not sore?

bolognatrain

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! First post here, let me know if I mess something up.

I have been using regularly for nearly a year now(crystal). Since the first time I tried it, along with every comedown came aching muscles, regardless of how much or little I smoked. But, this time it was different. The product looked, smoked, and tasted like it was pretty decent quality, and it got me pretty high. Anyways, the weird part, we smoked a g between two people, and (tadaaaa) absolutely NO soreness or aching, at all. Dont get me wrong, that made my day, but why would that happen?? Possibly more pure? Or a different type of cut than I'm used to? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Probably a cleaner product you have there. All methamphetamine contains impurities but you may have gotten a really clean batch. I also tended to have a lot of muscle soreness after using meth which could be from the impurities, muscle tension or movement during the high, or some other odd reason. I do know the tweakier and twitchier the high, the more sore the comedown is though. I mainly got that feeling from smoking half a gram- a gram. Hope this helps you out.