• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam vs. learning ability

.:Holy::Toast:.

Bluelighter
Does etizolam in low doses, around 1mg, have much affect on ones ability to concentrate and learn?
I just went back to university and some days social anxiety can really get the best of me, especially if I have had a shitty sleep before (which has been everyday in these sweaty dorm rooms)
So I'm wondering would these low doses have much effect on my ability to learn and concentrate effectively?
My mind generally races and I have trouble concentrating as it is, but perhaps the relaxation a low dose provides might even help in this regard.

Pyrazolam may better suit your needs. The anxiety will go away but you want feel tired/sedated.

Im definately not sharp at 8 in the morning when I took enough etizolam to make me sleep but then again you dont necessarily need to be sharp at that time in every lecture and not sleeping at all sucks more.

A nootropic like aniracetam might help with the benzo fog a little. (Or something else could be better suited dont know)

Im definately not sharp at 8 in the morning when I took enough etizolam to make me sleep but then again you dont necessarily need to be sharp at that time in every lecture and not sleeping at all sucks more.

At some time you will feel nothing of the etizolam anymore since its short acting, so you wont stumble around with slight amesia all day like with say phenazepam.

A nootropic like aniracetam might help with the benzo fog a little. (Or something else could be better suited dont know)

Aye that would be bad as my biology and my chemistry labs both start at eight, otherwise my lectures generally begin at nine.
I would take it around 10:30-11:00 depending on when I planned on sleeping or what classes I had and if I was out with friends until later I would skip it.
Well it's worth a shot, I never noticed much fog even from 1mg clonazepam but then again I wasn't in school at that time and wasn't doing anything that required much focus

There's another thread with the same topic right now. If you must take benzos, I would suggest taking a benzos early before classes, taking notes through classes and then dedicating time when you're sober (or possibly using amphetamine;)) to study.

Depends on a lot of factors: personal body chemistry, dose, timing of dose, etc.

For me, etizolam is sedating like other benzos. It clouds my brain and slows my reactions, both physical and mental. It's hard to concentrate when you're falling asleep. Maybe you could offset it with a strong caffeinated beverage or another stimulant? (But be warned: the stimulant + etizolam combo can be highly addictive. I'm dealing with it myself right now and it blows).

Last edited:
Aye that would be bad as my biology and my chemistry labs both start at eight, otherwise my lectures generally begin at nine.
I would take it around 10:30-11:00 depending on when I planned on sleeping or what classes I had and if I was out with friends until later I would skip it.
Well it's worth a shot, I never noticed much fog even from 1mg clonazepam but then again I wasn't in school at that time and wasn't doing anything that required much focus

That's another benzo I would pick if I was in your situation. I find Kpins very clear headed and not very sedating. I also find I'm a pleasant person to deal with at work when I'm on it.

I really don't think Etizolam is the right choice.

True but the product is already on its way and I don't have access to kpins anymore.
I may just try to use it to sleep and wind my brain down since if I study right until I go to bed my brain is still racing haha

its hard for me to recommend any anti-anxiety drug to take if you want to remain clear-headed..from benzos to gabapentin to phenibut, they all cloud my thinking up...etizolam works well at killing anxiety but i still have hard time thinking clearly on it..may be due to adhd issues, i dunno..