• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine Dosage

Blinkk

Greenlighter
Hey Guys,

First of all I just wanna say how awesome this forum is, and how big of a help it has been for me, in quenching curiosity, and harm reduction, and simply helping me get the most out of my recreational drug use.

Anyways, I've been using codeine very occasionally through CWE of Tylenol 1's (They don't seem to have AC&C at my local pharmacy). They have started keeping track of who's buying what amount of codeine up here, therefore I'd like to get the most out of whatever I have.

I only have 50 caplets of 8mg, and I'm not sure what I should dose. The first time I used Codeine, I took 10 (80mg), and felt nothing except an incredibly slight mood lift (Could have been a placebo). The second time was 20 (160mg), and was in a better mood (My anxiety was gone, I was optimistic, relaxed) and every muscle in my body felt lighter, and had this amazing feeling in them (very weak though). The feeling in my body lasted until the next morning, when I felt refreshed and energized.

Now, I've noticed that anything under about 160 ~ 180 or so mg (before CWE) doesn't do too much to me, if anything. I have 400mg of codeine (again, before CWE) right here. Should i take it all, or split it into two 200's? I won't be able to do codeine again for a while, so I'm kind of thinking I should do it all to actually experience codeine. Please note that I have a ridiculous natural tolerance to drugs. When I first tried drinking at about 14, I was only 115 pounds, and it took about 10-12 shots of vodka to get me slightly drunk. Weed is the only thing that seems to surpass this tolerance...

Anyways any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You say you want to experience codeine as if it was a chick who came to suck your dick. Get a girlfriend man.

I did 160 mg for the first time then 400 two weeks later. I think you should take them at once. That's what I'd do anyway...

I did 160 mg for the first time then 400 two weeks later. I think you should take them at once. That's what I'd do anyway...

Yeah I took all of them about an hour and a half ago. The body high was a little overpowering at one point and I didn't feel that great, but it's a little better now. I'm probably going to smoke a little bit of weed and maybe take a nap.