• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos question about system detox

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
First and for most I know that drug testing questions are a no no around here but I'm hoping this is considered something different. I know for the normal weight person at an 8 hour half life etiz take 4-5 days to leave the system. My question is how much longer does it take drugs stored in the fat to be removed from the system from a slightly over weight person. Myself am 210 pounds who exercises 5 days a week and drinks plenty of water.

I know everyone has a different metabolism and question can't be answered with 100 percent accuracy but was hoping someone could chime in and tell me how much longer do drugs stick around in more over weight people compared to the average individual. I know this treads the waters of a drug test question but it's more of just wanting to know how much longer drugs are stored in the fat of over weight people. if anyone can chime in and give me some good info I'd appreciate it

And if this question is still against the rules I apologize. <3

What "drugs"? Try going to erowid or google 'erowid urine detection times' and look for their info on duration for detection for specific drugs. Or the other 50 websites with the same info, though different sources vary slightly in their information.

Etizolam is the substance in question. i know it has an 8 hour half life and should be out by 4-5 days. but I've always heard over weight people keep it in their system longer and would like to know around how much longer substances are stored in the fat of over weight people compared to an average weight person

If you're asking a roundabout question to get one of us to answer a drug test question then I'll fall for it: Etizolam is not a benzodiazepine. Etizolam is a thienodiazepine - a small, but very important difference compared to a benzodiazepine. Thus it will not show up on a standard drug test.

ive read otherwise. im just curious how much longer it stays in the system of over weight people compared to the average person

C'mon how could I or anyone possibly answer that? So many variables.. BMI, exercise, diet, hydration, liver/kidney function, duration and quantity of use..

C'mon how could I or anyone possibly answer that? So many variables.. BMI, exercise, diet, hydration, liver/kidney function, duration and quantity of use..

i kno there is no 100% accuarte answer but just wondering if could some how be much longer

I would speculate similar to alprazolam, it has a relatively short half life.