• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos lexos (Lexotanil - bromazepam)

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
i got 6mg in 4 pills and i want to make the most out of them . i took 1 yesterday night and got plesantly relaxed it was nice . what would hapen if i took 6mg is it worth it or a watse i just want to make a head cause am bored will 6 send me to sleep if i mix it with alcohol will it make better results or get me smashed my aim is a floaty relaxed mood i might go out later ..

Mixing benzos will alcohol results in blackouts so if you took all 6mg and drank it would be a waste.

My advice is don't mix benzos with alcohol. Use the benzos on their own. What's the generic name for "Lexos" anyway? I've never heard of a benzo called Lexos.

No idea what lexos is either. Google gave me nothing. Elaborate?

Edit: Thanks for the answer!

Mixing barbituates and alcohol is a lot more physically dangerous than that which is already mixing benzos and alcohol.

bromazepam is a pretty mild benzo in my experience. my father takes them and when we were still on speaking terms i used to steal a couple now and then. depending on my tolerance i took something between 18 and 60mgs. i've often mixed benzos and alcohol but i've got a pretty heavy tolerance to both and am quite experienced with this combo which doesn't mean i didn't get the occasional blackout if i overdid it and i did some very, very stupid things then.