• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax staying in urine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1

Greenlighter
Not sure if this thread belongs in this part of the forum, sorry if so. Could a mod move it if it is?

Anyways, I've read all over the web and kinda have an idea of how long xanax will be in my urine. I just kinda want a response from someone who really knows or has experience.

I took 8 mg of xanax on August 1st or 2nd then two weeks later took another 8 mg on August 17th. Haven't had any more since so I'm on day 22 no xanax and just would like an idea of when it should be completely out of my urine.

I'm not working at the moment but might have a job lined up pretty soon and they drug test. My dads friend's friend is gonna put in a good word and I don't wanna fail the drug test and make him look bad. Should I buy more time and give myself at least 30 days before I even apply?

Oh and a little more info, 23 years old about 155 lbs 5' 11". I don't work out or exercise so I know that doesn't help me get clean faster.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

We are not allowed to address drug testing questions, sorry. From my own experience Xanax has been stubborn clearing out, but this was daily heavy use.
Your best bet is buying a test kit yourself from a pharmacy to know for sure. I hope you get the job! :)

closed - drug testing questions are not allowed on bl

Status
Not open for further replies.