• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin with Clonazepam safe?

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I'm doing some coke and taking 0.5 Clonazepam every couple hours to help with my paranoia that im sure will come.

At the end of it all i plan on taking call it 60mg of Oxycontin and swallowing it.
Is this safe? I would never put myself in danger, period.

If it's dangerous i would take one or the other - not both.
I may wrap it up with a few valium to sleep.

Thanks!

Combining Oxycodone, 60 milligrams w/ 0.5 milligrams of Clonazepam should NOT be a danger to you.

More toxic is combining opioids with alchohol or barbiturates!

/Solnakorv

No. Definitely not safe. I'm assuming you'll be taking more than .5, because you stated .5 every couple hours. Benzos and opiates are a lethal combo. I'd suggest a different benzo too. Clonazapam can take several hours to reach peak blood levels. Never combine copious amounts of cns depressants. The fact that you're taking a stimulant will mean nothing in terms of respiratory depression.

Ps... Second thread with basically the same question. You're gonna get the same answers man. It's just not safe.

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend mixing opioids with benzos at all.

Let me ask a question, do you have a tolerance to opiods? if not 60mg is way to much

No, combining CNS depressants is the leading cause of drug-related deaths in the nation. Prescription drug abuse accounts for more fatalities each year than all other drugs combined.

Combining that little amount of Clonazepam (equipotent) to 10 milligrams of diazepam is not dangerous, BUT, and I did not mention this in my first post: the opioid tolerance of the OP; if the user is tolerant and has been using for a long time it should be no problem, however, for a opioid naive person it would be hazardous at the least.

Best regards,
Solnakorv.

Last edited:
I would never say that an opiate and benzo combo is safe. They are the most dangerous combos I`ve ever done. I once blacked out for like 3 days on xanax and heroin, it wasn`t pretty.

Look. As some more level-headed folks mentioned: it depends entirely on tolerance. Body size, dosage of med & frequency of use. Sure, be deadly careful. If you have any doubt, break the tablets and add on as you feel comfy.

Now, PLEASE extinguish all smoking materials and return your seats to the slump-back position.

I wanna 100% agree with Solnakorv! All bets are OFF regarding any suggestions, endorsements or advice I might share here if excessive alcohol is consumed! It really really really changes everything.

"Oxycontin with Clonazepam safe?"

No.

Opiates mixed with benzo's is dangerous.
(See tricomb's post also).

I had done it on very low doses.... only took .5, and not every couple hours, just one after 1 hour
Did make a shit less talkative and dying to feel a pillow under my head...

I say this, I have a huge tolerance against clonazepam or any other benzos for that matter. I have taken 200mg clonazepam at once, nothing happened.

My lates experiences with opioids, benzos and alcohol was not so bad, I did not die, I did not had any bad side-effects. I drank about 17 beers (0,5l 4.1%), took 300mg of dihydrocodeine (orally) and 10mg of clonazepam.
I'm kind of used to take clonazepam in large quantittes though, also the same cause with beer.

I don't recommend this to anyone, it's just my experience. And I'm totally healthy guy around mid 20's, 73-75kg.

Although i have mixed downers many times, sometimes 5 downers at once. It is ALL related to your dose/tolerance, no way in hell would i take 60 mg oxy with klonopin... that's where my judgment plays.
If i am going to mix, i usually stay to low doses and i'm always fine... hell i even drive home after with perfect control. But you really must know your body and tolerance, and it seems by you asking you really don't so.

All in all.... just no.. don't do it.

I say this, I have a huge tolerance against clonazepam or any other benzos for that matter. I have taken 200mg clonazepam at once, nothing happened.

My lates experiences with opioids, benzos and alcohol was not so bad, I did not die, I did not had any bad side-effects. I drank about 17 beers (0,5l 4.1%), took 300mg of dihydrocodeine (orally) and 10mg of clonazepam.
I'm kind of used to take clonazepam in large quantittes though, also the same cause with beer.

I don't recommend this to anyone, it's just my experience. And I'm totally healthy guy around mid 20's, 73-75kg.

Then you are either Wolverine or live in the Metal Gear universe where everybody has Nanomachines in them...8(8(8(

do you have an opiate tolerance? 80mg oxy is likely to create an overdose situation in the opioid naieve