• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine unintentional Easter Egg hunt >:/ (<-thats *snip* hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toro0508

Greenlighter
Hey Blighters,

SWIM is having a rough time finding something. Which isn't is huuuuge surpirse because it's way too normal in this area to either not be able to find something or have to wait 30 minutes to 2 hours+ for people who operate on asshole time. I don't know if it's everywhere but if other people who live in the sticks experience it too, I'm sorry for you. I know a guy who has literally waited for an hour and a half past the ten minutes he was originally told to get something, plus the guy wouldn't answer his phone or return texts. Grrr it really pisses me off to hear stories like that. Personally I wouldn't care if someone wasn't available for a couple hours, but don't lie to me, man. You just don't tell someone that you'll meet them in ten minutes then leave them there for over an hour and not even pick up the phone. That's not only unprofessional but rude as hell. Aaaaanyway, back to my original question before I ripped off on that tangent. Does anyone who's familiar with the area know where SWIM can get a "rose in a glass" in the *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
No SWIM here. Everybody (including the cops) know that you're actually talking about yourself. All SWIM does it makes your posts hard to read. Also, sourcing drugs is strictly prohibited on this site. That includes asking for hookups, places to get drugs, etc.

I encourage you to read the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA). A link to it is available in my signature.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.