• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

mydrugbuddy

Bluelighter
Quoted from another BLer "Flubromazepams hit the scene (again, this time more permanantly i think), from what i've heard its a brilliant benzo, blows etiz etc out the water"

Has anyone tried it ?

Any ideas about its relative strength compared to say Etizolam or Diazepam ?

Phenazepam blew Etizolam out of the water but in a bad way for me. I think part of the problem was that i didnt realise that it was 4 times stronger than Etizolam, and i was taking Etizolam sized doses.

How do we go about establishing the strength of brand new benzos ?

Apparently even the inventor said he doesnt know much about the stuff, its only been tested on ten people, and its half life is said to be 18 hours. That seems to be the sum of knowledge aquired about this so far, from what i have gathered from spending a little time browsing the net.

Hey mdb,

I tried it and thought it was very underwhelming even at a 12mg dose (had 4mg capsules). Etizolam is so much better and cheaper, hell I think I'd even prefer Pyrazolam and that had nearly no recreational value for me.
I think there already is a thread about Flubromazepam.

Etizolam is cheap and better IMO. Although I did enjoy Flubromazepam. I heard about the "permanent" rumors too; glad it got worked out. I'd like to order more.

i did a yahoo search for 'Flubromazepam bluelight.ru' but nothing came up.

Im kind of glad in a way that its underwhelming, means i can stick to my etizolam, without thinking I'm missing out on something better.

Etizolam isnt very cheap, its far more expensive than phenazepam (about 5 times more so) and phen is 4 times stronger than etiz. However Phenazepam really is trainwreck terrritory for me when i buy those 2g bags 8) Never again. :|

I dont know how etiz compares in price to the more common benzos you'd get off the street.

By 'underwhelming' i guess you mean weak in its effects, compared to a simillar dose of Etizolam ? That makes it pointless then. I tried Pyrazolam and Diclazepam but neither are anywhere near as nice as Etizolam IMHO.

So we've got 2 people underwhelmed by it, and another saying it "blows etizolam out of the water'. Strange. I think I'll go with the majority of 2. But a larger number of opinions is still very welcome.....

Last edited: