• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mixing

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters.
This is my first post but I have used this site a lot to get information and it has been very helpful, thank you admins and posters.

My question is about cocaine and alcohol. After experimenting a lot during the last year alcohol has gone far down the list as my primary drug of choice. It is however the most socially accepted drug and only in a close group of friends I can be open about my use of other drugs.

I know mixing coke and alcohol is dangerous, but I am wondering if it is okay to do coke and have maybe 4 beers over an evening. So I can chat with people in a party and sip and just do lines regularly in the bathroom.

I understand if no one can give a decisive answer due to individual differences, but I was just wondering if someone knew relatively or had an idea.

Thank you.

Well everybody is going to tell you that it is potentially dangerous but the fact is, A LOT of cocaine users drink alcohol every time as well. Same for me, I wouldn't want to do coke on its own because the combo feels muuuch better.

I'd say that 4 beers and a few small lines every hour or so won't really cause you problems if you are healthy and young (most bluelighters are early 20s males so you probably are). Don't do that every friday though, else you will be addicted to the combo.

You probably heard that the combination is heart on cardivascular system though, another reason not to do it every friday. But in general I say go ahead, and have a nice night ;)

Cocaine and alcohol is an awesome combination. I always drink alcohol with cocaine. It's definitely unhealthy to do this on a daily basis obviously (although I have been since last week). Make sure to keep yourself hydrated as well...sometimes the combo can really make you feel dehydrated and having the cotton mouth sucks too.

Mixing cocain with acholhole creates a whole new drug Cocaethylene >here< this new compound produces a much stronger euphoria but it is also more thought to be more toxic.. also it is a lot more addictive.. the use of these two chemicals together may cause a user to eventually crave the one of the two substances that aren't present in a future use situation. So if someone uses coke and alcohol together for a bit.. and then has some alcohol with out using coke they may find themsefs craving coke... and the other way around, if someone uses coke with out alcohol the may crave a drink in the future. Things to think about. As with anything else I advise moderation.. cause line cocktail line cocktail line cocktail and so on and so forth can go on for a long time and become dangerous, not to mention expensive, and can create an I want to cut my own head off hang over to boot.. If you're going to do it be safe.. Someone who is drunk will not make the best choices with cocaine use as well. As i have seen so many people do this over and over and over... moderation, as more is not always better;)

Thank you all for your input. I did have a good time but was still expecting more from the experience, and given the cost of this I doubt it will be a regular thing for me.

Hello Bluelighters.

I know mixing coke and alcohol is dangerous, but I am wondering if it is okay to do coke and have maybe 4 beers over an evening. So I can chat with people in a party and sip and just do lines regularly in the bathroom.

When I'm working nights I take shots that customers buy me, and do coke most of the night. It's usually a balance between being drunk and coked out. I'm usually fine. Only thing that I've ever had issues with is blacking out....and being REALLY wired and crazy so just use caution ;)

I can't really remember when's the last time I did coke without drinking. The two go hand in hand. They are perfect for the same situations. You'll be fine, but as neversickanymore said... in moderation. I really wish I didn't do that combo all the time cause I was sure as fuck addicted to both or I guess just 1 (cocaethylene)