• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone first time

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I finally got some good ol' meow (mephedrone) where I live. I got about a gram.

Should I put it up my nose or swallow it? And how well does redosing work and what would be a good point to stop redosing if it does work?

Are you sure it's 4mmc? Mephedrone? It's illegal pretty much everywhere and hard to find good/pure stuff.

Are you sure it's 4mmc? Mephedrone? It's illegal pretty much everywhere and hard to find good/pure stuff.

Yup, and I guess it is pretty rare, especially in the US. Nobody seems to have experience with it.

It's apparently pre-ban MDMA that a friend bought in kg's back in 2008.

Sniff it in lines 50-100mg. Start on the lower side of that and work your way up.

Eat it in bigger doses. Maybe 150-200mg. Again start low work you way up. Redosing works fine, you can sustain the buzz as long as you have powder left, pretty much.

Think of it like halfway between coke and MDMA.

Enjoy, have fun and be safe!

I would suggest sticking with oral dosing otherwise you're likely to blow through that gram in one night. I'm totally jealous by the way:p, 4-MMC is by far the most euphoric drug I've come across.

I'm confused. Is it 4-MMC or is it MDMA? Or was it just sold to him as MDMA? In that case how do you know exactly what substance it is? Or was that just a typo and I'm overanalyzing things o_O

At least where I live (germany), real mephedrone is next to impossible to get. I have some connects, if I want I can get my hands on reasonable quality coke, meth, heroin, LSD, MDMA in crystal form, good MDMA pills, speed, you name it. Just about any of the major drugs. But mephedrone? No fucking chance. I know a couple guys who sell 'mephedrone' to naive/uninformed people and in reality they are selling 3-MMC or other easily obtainable cathinone. It is mind boggling if you ask me, mephedrone became one of the worlds most popular drugs but once they banned it, it just disappeared. Every reasonably sized city (sometimes even villages lol) in the world has its own meth lab(s), yet finding ACTUAL 4-MMC is almost harder than getting pure cocaine. What the fuck, it can't be that hard to synthesize!?
It's not even possible to buy it via the unnamed online drug marketplace; while there are many dealers naming their product mephedrone, after reading through user feedback and watching photos of the crystals you find out it's some other cathinone in all cases. Also the price tends to be suspicously low for an illegal powerful stimulant.

No other cathinone comes even close to preban mephedrone euphoric effects. If you truly have 4-MMC, congratulations, this is a rare thing. Even on this forum, where most users are much better informed than average drug user (who doesn't read about drugs at all and cares not about long term effects etc.) most people contributing to meph threads obviously don't get real 4-MMC, instead they get some other overpriced shit bought off the internet. I heard in the UK and Netherlands it's easier to find real 4-MMC and these are exceptions.

Now to your question :): If you want to avoid compulsive redosing and feel fine the next day, just swallow it. The actual effects are basically the same, if you snort it you get a powerful rush which feels greart but lasts few minutes and after that the high is the same as when swallowed. Redosing generally works quite well with mephedrone but it all depends on the person. Generally stopping at 0.5grams in a night would be ok.

By the way, the one research made on mephedrone suggested that mephedrone releases more dopamine and serotonin than any other stimulant, basically it should be the ultimate euphoriant. If you snort a line and just feel good, you probably don't have 4-MMC; you should feel fuuuuucking amazing not just good.

I'm confused. Is it 4-MMC or is it MDMA? Or was it just sold to him as MDMA? In that case how do you know exactly what substance it is? Or was that just a typo and I'm overanalyzing things o_O

4-MMC, or 4-Methylmethcathinone. I bought it from a widely used dealer of various illegal drugs. I am very sure that it is 100% pure 4-MMC with no adulterants, no smell, and it is a powder. I bought it because I'm just getting somewhat sick of amphetamines.

At least where I live (germany), real mephedrone is next to impossible to get. I have some connects, if I want I can get my hands on reasonable quality coke, meth, heroin, LSD, MDMA in crystal form, good MDMA pills, speed, you name it. Just about any of the major drugs. But mephedrone? No fucking chance. I know a couple guys who sell 'mephedrone' to naive/uninformed people and in reality they are selling 3-MMC or other easily obtainable cathinone. It is mind boggling if you ask me, mephedrone became one of the worlds most popular drugs but once they banned it, it just disappeared. Every reasonably sized city (sometimes even villages lol) in the world has its own meth lab(s), yet finding ACTUAL 4-MMC is almost harder than getting pure cocaine. What the fuck, it can't be that hard to synthesize!?
It's not even possible to buy it via the unnamed online drug marketplace; while there are many dealers naming their product mephedrone, after reading through user feedback and watching photos of the crystals you find out it's some other cathinone in all cases. Also the price tends to be suspicously low for an illegal powerful stimulant.

No other cathinone comes even close to preban mephedrone euphoric effects. If you truly have 4-MMC, congratulations, this is a rare thing. Even on this forum, where most users are much better informed than average drug user (who doesn't read about drugs at all and cares not about long term effects etc.) most people contributing to meph threads obviously don't get real 4-MMC, instead they get some other overpriced shit bought off the internet. I heard in the UK and Netherlands it's easier to find real 4-MMC and these are exceptions.

Now to your question :): If you want to avoid compulsive redosing and feel fine the next day, just swallow it. The actual effects are basically the same, if you snort it you get a powerful rush which feels greart but lasts few minutes and after that the high is the same as when swallowed. Redosing generally works quite well with mephedrone but it all depends on the person. Generally stopping at 0.5grams in a night would be ok.

Yes it actually is possible to buy at the unnamed online drug marketplace lately, a friend of mine told me. And mephedrone is gone nowadays because nobody is producing it. China was a massive mephedrone exporter that controlled easily 90%+ of the trade. Ever since legal mephedrone production was halted in China, production is almost non-existent and done by very few people and most the stock is what was cooked via china labs "pre ban". I've heard it's not too hard to synth, but people would much prefer MDMA, methylone, and methamphetamine. Why cook a product that not many people know about?

I wonder if the mephedrone trend was really due to its legality and not really with the quality of the intoxication. Don't get me wrong, meow feels great, but I just don't think the market is there. It was when it was legal, but if you have to go illegal would you want mephedrone or would you just want to get some MDMA. The global drug market is one of the purest forms of true capitalism, if there really is a market there would be people selling.

But compared to meth,amp, mdma the precursor to mephedrone is legal to buy and possess. Maybe because the intermediate product is a powerful lachrymator nobody wants to mess with it aside from easy starting materials and synthesis. There is a market for mephedrone but maybe it doesnt share the same profit margin as other drugs. Its not very potent by mg, there is not much potential for cutting it much further.

Yes it actually is possible to buy at the unnamed online drug marketplace lately, a friend of mine told me. And mephedrone is gone nowadays because nobody is producing it. China was a massive mephedrone exporter that controlled easily 90%+ of the trade. Ever since legal mephedrone production was halted in China, production is almost non-existent and done by very few people and most the stock is what was cooked via china labs "pre ban". I've heard it's not too hard to synth, but people would much prefer MDMA, methylone, and methamphetamine. Why cook a product that not many people know about?

As I said, yeah there are many vendors naming their product mephedrone but when you read details you often see comments like "good vendor, really good quality, not as good as preban though" and "this is really good but probably not actual meph". I'd hazard a guess that maybe 1 in 10 dealers truly sells meph. How do you know your friend received meph, unless lab tested himself. But let's stop here, I'm bordering on BLUA by discussing the site.

"not so many people know about?" Just before the UK ban meph was reportedly just as popular as E and weed in british clubs. Many people started to love the drug and everyone knew it, true some didnt like it much and continued taking classic stims, just worldwide there's gotta be millions who tried and liked meph though.

Myself for a party setting, if I could choose between gram of 90%+ pure mdma OR meth OR meph OR coke to take on a party, I'd choose mephedrone any day. I love them all but things are: mdma is too calm and "mellow" and not enough stimulating for hard raving for entire night and morning. Meth on the other hand is too stimulating, hard to find exact dose between not wanting to dance at all and being tweaked out so much you want to do 58 things at once and not really enjoying single one of them. Cocaine obviously is too quickly over and impossibly expensive.

Meph ticked the boxes as a partydrug perfectly for me. It has its own unique problems too, especially the nasty vasoconstriction. I can't be the only one who find it superior as a partydrug, but yeah you're probably right guys that as long as there is meth, clandestine chemists won't find it appealing to produce since producing meth is just as risky while meth is overall stronger, more addictive. Thus the best money maker.

"not so many people know about?" Just before the UK ban meph was reportedly just as popular as E and weed in british clubs. Many people started to love the drug and everyone knew it, true some didnt like it much and continued taking classic stims, just worldwide there's gotta be millions who tried and liked meph though.

In the west coast of the US, I was the only one that knew what mephedrone was. For years too, no one but me. It was not a social trend, in the west coast and new england at least, like it was in the UK. The only reason I found about mephedrone is cause I heard it in a British rap song.