• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MXE- IV to Nasal dose comparison?

Herpe The Clown

Greenlighter
So I'm running pretty low on MXE, I don't have that high of a tolerance and I'll usually snort around 45mg to get the nice sociable high that I'm looking for. Right now I have 30mg left, and was wondering what an equivalent IV dose would be? I'm not looking to hole, just to get a good buzz from it. I was thinking about starting at 5mg? Is there any reason why that would be a bad starting dose?

It doesn't really work that way- if you IV/IM/plugging MXE is a completely different ballgame to snorting/oral/sublingual. They may as well be completely different drugs they're that different.

If you just want to get the most out of what you have left I'd try plugging 5-10mg, in my experience that was roughly equivalent to snorting 40-60mg.

If you haven't tried plugging MXE I'd definitely suggest you try that before you IV some- it's really very, very different. I had been snorting 100-250mg doses & having a grand time, so I didn't see any problem with plugging 50mg....that 50mg threw me into another dimension, that was one of my 3 true ++++ trips.

Not trying to put you off, you just need to be aware that comparing IV MXE to snorting MXE is like comparing little league and the world series.

Probably shouldn't IV considering how much variants there is between batches of this chemical. You never know if its/what its cut with (which may or may not be psychoactive, not to mention harmful on their own), what contaminants resulted for improper synthesis (no regulations in the manufacturing of these chemicals, remember), or if what you have is even MXE. Please avoid ever IVing research chemicals.

With that said, I'd agree with the previous poster about plugging. Never plugged this stuff, just a few opiates in the past but it's a quicker onset and more intense high without the inherent dangers of IVing. The only thing you need to worry about to getting comfortable with a small oral syringe in your anus for a minute or two LOL

Iv MXE was weird. Felt like I had broken some part of myself took me a while to come round and stagger out of the bathroom and onto the bed. Would not repeat I think I did 10-20mg.

IV is more likely to induce confusion and (potentially) undersirable effects, it is not conducive to functional, pro-social dosing (basically quick-acting highly bioavailable ROAs cause more intense and hectic dissociation). I'd stick with oral/sublingual dosing for the effects you're looking for, just take the 30mg that way. Conservative plugged doses might work, as mentioned above.

Iv MXE was weird. Felt like I had broken some part of myself took me a while to come round and stagger out of the bathroom and onto the bed. Would not repeat I think I did 10-20mg.
I made the mistake of IVing mxe and quickly got habituated to it. I continued until one day I too felt like something in my mind broke. Now can barely tolerate insulfating small quantities and find the psychotic effects more troubling than the truncated euphoria is desirable. Whatever damage occurred ruined my resilience to IV ketamine which I no longer can use without fearing permanent disfunction.
The experience as a whole was like a super accelerated going from casual fun drinker to a wet brained drunk all in less than a year.
If you still insist on slamming it, it was a bit more than twice as strong IV as insulfated by wieght after a very intense and often confusing rush.

I don't really like MXE when it's plugged, I really liked when I had no tolerance at all and snort 40-60mg I actually enjoyed the confusion that came with it. I tried 5mg with a batch that I'm very familiar with and I didn't really feel much. I don't think I missed but I think the MXE didn't fully dissolve in the water. I never add heat to my shots so I'm not really sure how I'll get it to fully dissolve yet. I might try it again in the future with slightly higher dose but don't plan on doing it again anytime soon.

I don't really like MXE when it's plugged, I really liked when I had no tolerance at all and snort 40-60mg I actually enjoyed the confusion that came with it. I tried 5mg with a batch that I'm very familiar with and I didn't really feel much. I don't think I missed but I think the MXE didn't fully dissolve in the water. I never add heat to my shots so I'm not really sure how I'll get it to fully dissolve yet. I might try it again in the future with slightly higher dose but don't plan on doing it again anytime soon.
I have had two significantly different batches from two different sources.
At first I got this off-white powder out of Texas that required heating to boiling to get it to dissolve. That source disappeared and I found a source that although more costly per gram those east european vendors product was pure white and small crystals and about twice as potent by weight. This crystal didn't need to be heated to dissolve. I came to believe that the first product had been adultrated with lactose.
Anyway, the damage I described earlier occurred with the purer product. At least, the neurotrauma became evident to me while using it. I do feel it more likely a cumulative rather a single incident responsable.
Be careful IV MXE's rush was almost as habituating as IV cocaine(for me) and neurological changes it can incurr more rapid(it took me maybe a few hundred grams of IV cocaine before I began manifesting cocaine psychosis. I manifested methoxetamine schitzophrenia some where between 50-100 grams IV(depending on how much it was cut). Both substances are now very difficult for me to use even insulfating without slipping into insanity and even similar compounds(ie ketamine) are likewise risky. Believe me, you won't enjoy suffering through hearing the toilet and sink having denigrating conversations days after your last use.

Last edited:
@plugging: I have had batches that dissolve complete and other batches that leave crystals behind no matter the stir..
any input on that.?!

i've been plugging recently. still not getting much out of it.

a hole to me at this point really relies on set and setting, and the choice of mind

150mg+ my tolerance has shot up since the days of 40mg is extremely dissociated.
I don't even feel dissociated anymore, or maybe i am just so completely dissociated.