• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Would smoking meth for the first time fucking up my looks?

erniestavros

Greenlighter
I am just curious because not only that i heard it helps your anxiety, but it can make you content as well. Now the thing is i do care about my looks, i'm not a self destructive junkie who doesn't give a fuck about myself. I do take care of myself, but i am just curious to smoking it for the first time. I am not planning to do this every day, i am only going to do it like maybe once. Because it's expensive. I would try Heroin but that's even more expensive. Plus i don't like syringes.

So anyone know?

Of course smoking meth one time won't fuck up your looks. Smoking meth frequently for a long time, combined with poor hygiene and habits, fucks up your looks.

That doesn't mean you should do it, though. Do whatever drugs you want but why start out with meth?

Meth isn't going to fix your anxiety or make you content with yourself. In fact, it'll probably make your anxiety worse.

In the long run, meth will make you look like a textbook example of a junkie, because it goes with a very unhealthy lifestyle and encourages your body to age prematurely (because it speeds your metabolism up).

I am not planning to do this every day, i am only going to do it like maybe once. Because it's expensive.

You're only kidding yourself. People who like meth always end up doing more. Especially if you're smoking, snorting, or IV'ing it. Smoking meth is very, very compulsive.

You do realize that you've just said the same exact thing every meth head or junkie has ever said right? "I don't plan on doing it everyday.. just once".

Right....

As for your looks thing.. no.. doing it "once" won't make you look like a haggard junkie. But, all the other times you're basically 100% certain to do it again will. :\

One binge will definitely change your perfect complexion, but a single use wont.

May be if u stay up all night nd get red eyes and purple rings around ur eyes but that goes away with sum good ol sleep. Nd u mite lose some weight from on day of use

I am just curious because not only that i heard it helps your anxiety, but it can make you content as well. Now the thing is i do care about my looks, i'm not a self destructive junkie who doesn't give a fuck about myself. I do take care of myself, but i am just curious to smoking it for the first time. I am not planning to do this every day, i am only going to do it like maybe once. Because it's expensive. I would try Heroin but that's even more expensive. Plus i don't like syringes.

So anyone know?

any form of drug administration other then oral is abomination. Everyone focuses on the fact that you want to take meth but the real question is, why on Earth do you want to smoke it? If you try to achieve any form of therapeutic effect, you have to take it orally, period. If such effect is even possible. If you smoke it, even if such effect is possible, it will not happen, no therapy is possible in this way unless you smoke weed, that's only exception, weed.

Well id like to go ahead and front my response here with my observation that your reasons for wanting to consume meth in the first place are a little inconsistent with what this drug is generally used for but regardless of the why, to answer your question a single usage of meth will not fuck up your looks. You doing something to fuck up your looks while on it will fuck up your looks. The 'faces of meth' propaganda doesn't generally disclose that people with, for instance, "meth mouth", actually suffer from extreme bruxism ( grinding of their teeth ) and a lack of saliva and so if you remain hydrated and don't chew your teeth, there are little to no external physical consequences to smoking meth.
And although this is outside of the scope of your question I feel I should mention smoking meth is a relatively dangerous form of ingestion for your first time as far as addiction goes. I doubt anyone considering using methamphetamines would be of the 'drug naive' category but I must mention that chasing the dragon or smoking any of the stereotypical hard drugs / injecting them can produce levels of euphoria that would hook that average addictive-type personality but anyways gl

OP, you would be achieving the same basic goal in a far more safe and medically legitimate way if you just got a script for Adderall, Vyvanse, Dexedrine or Desoxyn. Amphetamines really can be wonder drugs but there is a reason therapeutic routes of administration are exclusively oral.

OP, you would be achieving the same basic goal in a far more safe and medically legitimate way if you just got a script for Adderall, Vyvanse, Dexedrine or Desoxyn. Amphetamines really can be wonder drugs but there is a reason therapeutic routes of administration are exclusively oral.

exactly this

You do realize that you've just said the same exact thing every meth head or junkie has ever said right? "I don't plan on doing it everyday.. just once".

Right....

I took meth once.. well.. multiple times in a day..

That was months ago..

NSFW:

And I haven't done it since :p

OK.

To say that trying meth once will definitely lead you to become a meth junky is plain stupid.

OK.

To say that trying meth once will definitely lead you to become a meth junky is plain stupid.

Nobody said definitely.. but there is a very very high probability that somebody who uses something like meth or heroin will do it again, and again, and again. You really want to argue that fact?

I don't know and neither do you..

We're a lot more likely to hear a meth addicts story starting with "I said I'd only do it once" than a story of "I only did it once".. And that's not necessarily because there are less of the latter for multiple reasons.. one being that people are more likely to share the story (often seeking guidance) if they become a junky and another is it would have made much more of an impact on the junkies life whereas there isn't really a story to tell in the case of "tried it once".. People are also a lot more inclined to feel a negative is story worth (either to just share their story or seek help).

I think why meth hooks people so fast is- you do it - can't sleep - next day you feel like crap - do some more - repeat - you do it - can't sleep - ....., weeks later people are a mess feel like crap and just need meth just to function at a survival level.

Not that it always happens like that I have done meth not slept for a day or two then just dealt with it and felt like crap for a few days.

But i know at least a dozen people that have thrown their lives away on meth. Literally thrown their lives away..

I don't know and neither do you..

We're a lot more likely to hear a meth addicts story starting with "I said I'd only do it once" than a story of "I only did it once".. And that's not necessarily because there are less of the latter for multiple reasons.. one being that people are more likely to share the story (often seeking guidance) if they become a junky and another is it would have made much more of an impact on the junkies life whereas there isn't really a story to tell in the case of "tried it once".. People are also a lot more inclined to feel a negative is story worth (either to just share their story or seek help).

You sound like you're trying reaalllyy hard to justify using meth, man... which you don't have to do. I don't care, either way.

If you can honestly tell yourself you think you're going to be able to not become addicted, more power to you..

Good luck with that.

So anyone know?

Only plan on doing it once. Ask anyone out there who developed a drug habit or addiction if they "planned" on it.

While dopamine isn't the pleasure chemical like this short clip states it is the chemical that is at the heart of addiction. It is preferable to use another amphetamine besides meth as the others do not cross the BB as fast so they do not cause such a dopamine rush. Smoking and shooting will also facilitate the greatest dopamine rush. The brain ranks dopamine release in order of magnitude. Really big dopamine releases can be given a drive from the same place (limbic system driven by hypothalamus) that drives consuming food (hunger), drink (thirst), sex drive, and addiction (an addicts drive to use their DOC). Using methamphetamine as opposed to other amphetamine will increase the chance of addiction greatly. Shooting or smoking it will increase this risk greatly as well.

NSFW:

Last edited: