• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Having worst Speed Comedown/After effects

ZombieK

Bluelighter
So I posted on OD about what was happening to me & I was hoping someone might know why it affected me this way. But they closed my post without explanation. Which is kind of a fucking bummer considering there was no exaggeration when I said it had taken me 3 damn hours to get out what I wanted to say & for it to make sense in the original post. Anyways the gist of my OG post is I was on a dope binge from Wed to Fri morn & by Fri night I was just brain dead, forgot what I said the second I said it, seeing movements, then random body jerk/twitches, only got worse to where I was hearing ppl and things not there, & seeing things and people right beside me as I was trying to write the fucking post last night. It was fucked & I feel somewhat better since I finally slept a bit today. But the reason I was asking for info on this reaction is because I'm not new to Meth or good shit or binges. I thought I dealt with all her shitty comedown side effects but I've never had it do this shit to me. So I am def not digging this new reaction. On person posted amphetamine psychosis before it was closed and that def sounds like what was happening but I still don't know why I had the fucking twitch/tick or why after years of on & off use of my DOC I just now experiencing an effect like this..

Certain of neurotransmitters amphetamine has effects on are responsible for muscle contraction. Also, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are likely contributing factors.

Hydrate yourself and eat some fruit and vegetables, eat some protein, then crash for another night's sleep.

You should be back to normal in a day or two.