• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

using my haemorrhoid cream for my puffy eyes

Stonking_thrompers

Ex-Bluelighter
i have read somewhere that i can use the haemorrhoid cream to reduce eye puffiness due to drug usage and hang over.

the cream i have is anusol ointment with 10.75% w/w zinc oxide, 1.25% benzyl benzoate.

i am wondering if i should apply the same amount of cream to my under-eye area as i apply to my haemorrhoids? or if this is even possible

lol yes, PrepH is awesome for under eye bags. Apply thickly, wipe off excess after five minutes, apply reflective concealer to cover up anything else....

Hahahaha at this being in OD =D

lol yes, PrepH is awesome for under eye bags. Apply thickly, wipe off excess after five minutes, apply reflective concealer to cover up anything else....

Hahahaha at this being in OD =D
thx :)

Its interesting that a substance made for reducing anal inflammation can be used to treat fluid retention. I may or may not try this.

It constricts the blood vessels...that's why it works for both;)
i think you may be right, missmeyet :D

i'm just wondering if anyone else has used the product i am referring to (anusol) for this purpose? if so it would be great to hear some input. or perhaps i should go buy some "hemo-fin" which also has aloe vera. or prep-h as morphling referred to...

Have read about this a few times that haemorroid cream is good for reducing puffy eyes.
Not tried it myself but it apparently does the job & isn't just an old wives tale.

Brilliant. I will keep a tube of haemorrhoid cream on me at all times whilst partying. I'm just wondering if anusol is the way to go

Mmmmmm. Thought I'd better check, before recommending putting shit like this so close to your eyes.... I'm not familiar with anusol, only having used PrepH for this, and it looks like the ingredients may be different, so I can't necessarily endorse what you have. Only thing I know for a fact is safe to use for this is PrepH.

Mmmmmm. Thought I'd better check, before recommending putting shit like this so close to your eyes.... I'm not familiar with anusol, only having used PrepH for this, and it looks like the ingredients may be different, so I can't necessarily endorse what you have. Only thing I know for a fact is safe to use for this is PrepH.
True, PrepH has hydrocortisone. Ok, prepH it is. i think i saw a tube of this in the bathroom at a girls apartment the other night. I might have to get together with her, so i can look fly in the morning ;)
ask captain turdseye;)
LOL