• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Importance of smiling

mashead testing

Bluelighter
I hope everyone else will agree with me that a smile goes along way, if everyone shared their smiles with everyone they saw them then the whole world would be smiling in a short space of time.
I try and smile as much as possible, people have often remarked im not smiling and I only hope I am because im happy inside.
Please share and spread your smiles everywhere so today when you see anyone whether they are a stranger, friend, enemy or even a traffic warden share your smile with them.
I find theres nothing nicer than someone smiling at me and always smile back.
Smile :)

Am doing every day, 2day in about 30 mins i saw only 2 people doing the same!
was worth miling at them though
:)

blah its all psychology anyways.
I want nothing more than to smack individuals who smile in pictures because theyre supposed to.
:-D

Yeah, smiles are great!!
I love it when you give a knowing smile to a stranger and they send it back, its like youve made this amazing connection for about 2 seconds.

thats exactly right Hot-Carp. It makes pplz days just that lil bit brighter

Hrm, which is better. To smile, or to carry a shit-eating grin around? Depends on the weather, I say. :) :) :) :)

/me smiles at Dagny
I used to make it a point to make at least 3 people smile each day - simple compliment, thoughtful remark, lending a hand, whatever. Due to my lack of socialization over the last several months...that kinda fell off.
But still, anytime I'm in public, and I wonder if people are looking at me, I wonder - what are they thinking. Then I start to GRIN. Laughing at my paranoia that is unfounded, laughing at whatever they may think (and I still don't care), giggling at people pretending not to see you when you both know they do, and just a general 'fuck with their heads' cheshire face for the fun of it. Oh, and to spread a little love and sunshine to those that are actually receptive to it. I smile, and mean it. It may mean a hundred differenct things at once, but I mean them all.

I think those brief moments of eye contact followed by an exchange of warm friendly smiles is what makes us human.
I know I am ultra-sensitive to the vibe people give off, and a sincere smile always lifts my spirits some.
:)

~If you smile at me, I will understand - cause that is something, everybody, everywhere does in the same language~
- Crosby, Stills and Nash
[ 07 May 2002: Message edited by: LAO TZU ]

I've noticed the place where you get them most is when you are walking out of a lift, when you almost brush past someone and they give a nice big smile. making me smile right now :)

blah its all psychology anyways.
I want nothing more than to smack individuals who smile in pictures because theyre supposed to.
:-D
You are such a brat:p!!!
I love to smile...I think I do it even when I don't notice.....I'm a ray of sunshine, I like to spread my happiness...because noone wants to hear your problems, and you diffently feel better when your smiling..
As a matter of fact, yesterday at work this gurl told me, I smile to much!!!
*if they don't like my sunshine, they could just shut the door!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

yes i pretty much have a permanent smile on me just cuz im always thinking whacked out goofy shit, but i was saying that when someone is being a dick and shoving a camera in ur face and theyre all like "SMILE, SMILE SMILE FOR THE CAMERA (i dont care about artistic value or realism, i just want a fake ass smile so i can feel like my world is a happy one no matter how fake it might be hahahahah1) DIE BITCH DIE AND UR STUPID CAMERA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow its 5 am

Sometimes I can see the delight in other peoples faces when they notice my smile.
I am always grinning, not a big teethy grin, just a subtle grin, it just feels so good because I am always actively thinking about something.
It could be anything a song, a color i notice, a dream I had...anything. But always amuses me and makes me feel good, so i have this smile.
Great great thread BTW.
icon996.gif

the other day as I was leaving my school fitness center, I passed a boy that I see there all the time, for like the past 2 years.
Never once did we talk or acknowledge each other. Well, as i passed him, i just looked him in the eyes and gave a nice little grin...(some tooth)...anyway, he looked so pleased and smiled right back, that just felt so good and warm and real for the moment. This thread has good meaning, a smile goes soooooo far

^^^
Hey just because you own my smile, doesnt mean you can bump my threads!
I dont think I could have needed this bump at a better time though, thanks!