• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Paracodol

bobbyjones

Greenlighter
So I posted here a couple days ago trying to find out about products such as Paracodol. I went out and got some and just thought I'd share my experience with it and see what others have found. Where I am, there's this and a couple other brands of pain killers which have codeine, basically OTC.

So I got a box tablets with 500 mg of paracetamol and 8 mg of codeine. I used a quick method to CWE and drank ~60 mg of codeine (8 pills worth). I waited 45 min and felt nothing so I CWE'd the rest of the box and drank another 180 mg. After about 30 min I could feel it. It was enjoyable, comfortable, things felt fuzzy. But it wasn't comparable to the real euphoria I've gotten from H or even some pills. I didn't get that warmth in the stomach; i.e. I didn't feel it deep in my bones. This lasted maybe a couple hours.

Because I knew it was a low dose for me, I didn't fret about drinking a beer and I smoked some strong weed later that night. By the time I got to bed I was feeling kind of anxious and worried about not cooling the solution in the freezer. My heart was beating very fast and I decided sleep would be the best remedy. I woke up feeling a bit hung over and I was constipated the rest of the day. Two days later (today) I woke up with a bad stomach ache and again I was worried about paracetamol but it turned out I just had to go to the bathroom.

All in all I think it was a good trip, and obviously way cheaper than illegal/street drugs which provide no guarantee. I might try it again in a couple days. Anybody have some good advice in regards to the dosage if you have a tolerance? I was a user but the past week I've been clean and sober so I was kind of surprised I had to take the whole box to feel anything.

A week isn't a long time for your tolerance to go down, especially if you're using codeine after having used heroin previously. Sounds like you need a higher dose. DXM also potentiates codeine significantly, try dosing 60mg or so of DXM 45 minutes before taking the codeine. Don't worry about refrigerating it, even at room temperature the amount of paracetemol that dissolves into the water is more than safe.

Codeine's just not a very good opiate. Why do you think they sell it OTC?

Get the paramol. Dihydrocodeine is 1.5 to 2 times stronger than regular codeine. Also codeine is funny in the way it is metabolised, if you take 60mg and later 180mg, the high will be noticeably less intense than if you took the entire 240mg at once.

For your tolerance 180mg of DHC should be more than enough. The same rules do not really apply to DHC as codeine so if you are worried about dosing too much, split your dose in two.

Codeine's just not a very good opiate. Why do you think they sell it OTC?

Gonna disagree :p it's no heroin, but for what it is, it provides a very nice, warm, comfortable buzz, if you dose it properly and don't have too high a tolerance.

If I do that again I'll probably do the 240 in one go. It's a decent high for 5 bux. I don't think I saw Paramol though.

Maybe the chemists are having a stock problem I don't know. I bought a box (limit of 1 box) when I was making an order for regular medicines from a UK pharmacy. We don't have paramol in Ireland