• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I doing this right? (Nitrious oxcide)

PagingDrFeelgood

Greenlighter
So my big fluffy tiger is now in possession of two cans of whipped cream, I can't buy chargers as I live with my parents and that would look too suspicious. I did however do whippets with my friends overseas about a week ago (loved it).

So the tiger broke the seal but is not sure if she did it the right way as when she broke it, she can now pull the entire thing off almost. She put it over her mouth and started to inhale, she got a little gas but mostly just a mouthful of whipped cream. How can she stop the whipped cream from coming out and get mostly the gas, she thinks she did get some gas, as she is feeling a little light headed and relaxed, unfournately she now also has a headache and her right leg was tingling a little bit, she has been taking breaks between small hits. Her cat was also on her chest staring at her while she was doing it, which she thought was funny. :D

Any help would be appreciated

That's a badass that you own a tiger, let alone one that can do drugs willingly. I bet you get laid all the time because of that majestic beautiful, beast.

With whipped cream canisters the trick is to let them sit upright for a half hour or so after you buy them so they aren't shook em up, leave them upright, put a balloon over the nozzle and open it up until cream begins to come through.
Since you removed the majority of the propellant it shouldn't be whipped.
Then take the balloon, inahle all of it, and then breathe in and out of the balloon for maybe 10 seconds, then exhale slowly

I could be wrong, I've always had whippets so I've never had to use it.

That's a badass that you own a tiger, let alone one that can do drugs willingly. I bet you get laid all the time because of that majestic beautiful, beast.

Yes, my tiger does help me get laid a bit ;)

After I let it stand for a while the tiger did manage to taste just the gas, and she purred in happiness. So if my tiger breaks the seal and stands it upright on her desk for half an hour, I should get just the gas?

Last edited:
honestly i don't think you are going to be able to get any effects from doing N2O from whipped cream cans, there is just not enough gas and you can't fill a balloon with it or anything... but if you want to persist and waste two cans of whipped cream hold them upright (not upside down like if you were using it to dispense whipped cream) and just pull right off the nozzle. good luck.

If you use a couple cans you can get a decent amount in a balloon I believe.

As well we don't use pet names here, it offers no legal protection, we know its you and so does the law and anyone else who reads it

buying whip cream cans to use for nitrous is expensive and doesn't work very well at all, you may live with your parents but one box of 24 chargers and one of those small crackers you use with a balloon in the mail wouldn't be noticeable at all... Anyways if you are going to do it out of a whip cream can I remember when I was like 14 and took a cooking class at my highschool where they had tons of whip cream cans, the best way I found to do it was to empty about a third (just guess, it doesn't have to be specific) of the whip cream into the trash and then hold the can up right and push the nub over with your mouth on it. I started emptying some at the beginning of the process cause when I just held it straight up with no prep barely any gas came out before the whip cream started coming out which ruined the attempt...

The best way to get high from whipped cream cans is by spraying them onto a tray of weed brownies 8)

Whipped cream isn't exactly the best route for nitrous oxide; it's expensive and the ratio of gas to cream in the can is very low. It's also super wasteful. If you're concerned about suspicion, think about the logistics of this - say you need 2 cans per hit and a hit lasts 20 seconds. If you want to be high for 5 minutes in total, 15 hits, you need 30 cans minimum... how are you going to sneak those into the house? What are you going to do with them afterwards?

"Oh hey Mom, they had a case lot sale on whipped cream, so I bought two 64-count flats!"

Last edited:
Don't bother with the whip cream cans. Lol. Um, go to a smoke shop and pick some up, "whip cream chargers"-- usually $20-$25 a box. Don't forget to pick up a cracker ($10) and extra large ballon ($2). Or any (usually expensive) kitchen store like William Sonoma has whip cream chargers.

i had a fuckin 10 lb bottle of medical grade nos and went thru it in 3 days/sessions...tigers on nitrous is animal abuse geesh

fuck the whipped cream, tiger, what the fuck is this a jason bourne movie? Goodness me I can trash a box of nangs in half an hour, and then wake up and make a cream pie with what's left, now thats what you call resourceful.