• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam e-cig vaporisation

oltotlo

Greenlighter
Hello all! I did some searching but didn't find the info I needed so here's my thread:

I read that the argument is still out on the effectiveness of the vaporisation of etizolam. I didn't think it much a worthwhile ROA 'till I had this idea, however I have no reason to think it will work. I have a 10mg/ml PG solution of etizolam. I also have an ecigarette with 1.6ml capacity. so roughly 32mg per load. I still need to do the math on the average PG consumption per ecig drag. I'm sure you see where this is going.

Does anyone think this will produce noticeable, even threshold, effects? If nobody has anything to offer I'll happily give it a shot :)

I'm sure you will end up just wasting your etizolam and at the best feel absolutely nothing. On the other hand, you could end up dead or in jail due to repeated dosing while under the influence.

Take my word I'm safe than that. :)

I was hoping more for a discussion on the chemistry of this idea? Would it work? If no, why not? Anecdotally I have heard of people putting JWH/AM/etc into PG for vaporisation. If that worked I wasn't sure if the functionaly extended to PG soluble benzos.

I agree it doesnt seem like a very effective usage of product

Hey OP, please check the blepharo thread. Asked you to detail your eyelid twitches. Thanks

There's apparently a formulation of alprazolam called Staccato that was developed for panic attacks but discontinued because it didn't stop a specific kind of drug-induced panic attack. But it did pass trials that proved the dose was absorbed, so it's possible in theory.

I wouldn't advise doing it though, the last thing you want to do is habitually consume memory-blanking drugs!

Just got some ecig special bulbs which are meant to vaporize small amounts of PG/OIL/HERB/ whatever. Gonna throw 1-6mg of etizolam on it in PEG400, and see what goes down.

I'd try it now, but I'm so blown on HOT-7 as to not be able to seth that experiment up adequately, In fact, I'm just waiting for my volcano to heat up lulzzzzzzzzzzz

There's apparently a formulation of alprazolam called Staccato that was developed for panic attacks but discontinued because it didn't stop a specific kind of drug-induced panic attack. But it did pass trials that proved the dose was absorbed, so it's possible in theory.

I wouldn't advise doing it though, the last thing you want to do is habitually consume memory-blanking drugs!

Very fun... I did a nebulizer of a 2mg per .5ml homemade solution and it was really relaxing...

I should be banned from owning a fucking nebulizer... LOL