• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids precipitaded withdrawls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolaskag

Greenlighter
hello bluelighters, i have perused the pages of this forum for a long time searching out answers to my questions. I am now proud to be a member :)

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with my aardvark tho. He was snorting H for quite a while, eventually building a tolerance to roughly 1 gram +/- a day.
that gets quite expensive with all the other necessary items aardvarks need to live. He then began a short game of ''arm darts'' and surprisingly, the tolerence level and amount almost doubled!! Now here in the dirty dirty south, prices are a little high on some things to begin with, so you can imagine how much my aardvark was costing me :( He got a hold of a stack of 8mg Sub strips and decided enough was enough. he last dosed 11am sun. went all day blissfully, then the next morning was feeling ''icky'' so he put a 2mg strip under each side of his tongue. was still feeling bad a bit later so 2 more. all of a sudden, WHAMMMM
full blown withdrawls. scary, sweaty wanna die PWD!! so what does he do you ask? doses 4mg of sub under each side. well, a few hours go by and agonizing pain and misery just isnt going away. So my aardvark, being dumb, (after all, he's an aardvark) calls his coyote buddy and scores 1.5g of some nice H. he immedieately slams .5g and is met by............ nothing. He claims to have felt a slight sense of relief but at this point, i believe it was placebo. So he goes to sleep and wakes up about 20 minutes ago and now is feeling pretty good. not perfect, but nowhere near bad. So my question is, is it the 16mg of sub finally settling in? or did the dope "break through" and if it IS the sub (which i hope to god it is) will he be able to dose again in the morning without the nasty ickies from today?
we love you guys and have enjoyed our time here and hope to be around for a while,

Edit your post and remove all of your imaginary animals, it offers no legal protection and isn't allowed here. Or your thread will be closed. You should have used the search engine.

You are taking way too much bupe first of all. Try taking 2mg and that's it. You won't need more than that. You need to be in full blown WD before dosing bupe. Some people have to wait up to 72 hours to dose, but most are fine after 24-36 hours. Next time, just wait till you know you are dopsick, then just take 2mg instead of wasting so much bupe.

The bupe blocked all of the heroin because you are taking an absurd amount of it. Just wait until tomorrow at 24-36 hours and take 2mg of bupe or heroin if you don't want the bupe to block the heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.