Sydney Bluelight Meet Up

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello animals (party animals that is),
Lets have a meet up just for the fuck of having one.
I mean there are heaps of paries and stuff this time of year and people have finished their exams and others sre going into holiday season so their is no reason why we can't.
Just make a suggestion and then we will do it the democratic way and i'll decide where we will meet up (jokes, we will have a vote) and it will be fun.
whadoureckon???
dENTEdLENTiL.

Let's NOT make it NYE coz we're all going to different places - what I mean is we can all have mini bluelight meetups then, but lets set a date for one big one somewhere this summer (even after Chrissy if everyone is too busy before.
Just post your thoughts/timetables here and we'll sort it out!!!
I'm here pretty much all Dec/Jan. i'm up for it anytime. I'd also like to meet some of the more established Sydney bluelighters in out presence - as I'm still a real newcomer to the board.
Great idea LENTiL! Let's get the ball rolling guys! (err, excuse the p...)
wink.gif
GS xxx

I reckon the christmas long weekend would be the perfect time.

Looks like I have the 2 weeks off either side of NYE so I'm game.
Party, Party, Party
wink.gif

Hell I'm keen
smile.gif

I think it'd be great for a laugh. I mean this is how all us 'established' Sydney BL's first met. YAY! For ONCE it's not me doing the organising.
I'm all for just going with the flow, and seeing what you come up with Dented!
Count me in. I'll even go if I have to work the next day...psh selling clothes...how hard can it be???
cheers buddies.
------------------
sunshine,smiles and stardust
mona

No!!!! About Christmas long weekend anyway
smile.gif
I'll be with the family in Brisbane then. Hmmm...lets see, there really hasn't been all that much advertised in 3D lately apart from NYE events. Do we all have the same tastes in venues and music?
We could pick any Friday night and head to Tweekin, Plastic or Gas. Voodoo or Cargo at Sublime are good options. Disco Kitchen on 18th December will be cool. Haven't heard of any big name DJ's heading to home over the next few weeks. But there's lots of options!
Actually, on December 17th a couple of Sydney Bluelighters have their work Christmas parties so a tentative meetup has been planned for afterwards. Plastic or Gas have been mentioned as the preferred places. Maybe we can make this an official one before Christmas? yeah, that's a good idea!
There should be a few Metro parties in Jan/Feb which always make for fantastic big Sydney meetups. Transmission in Feb (12th I think) sounds like a great idea!
Anyway....what's everyone's thoughts on the 17th?
miss apple

miss apple,
yeah 17th at GAS will do me just fine; I'll be the half naked one on stage right in the middle in an unzipped top.
wink.gif

That settles it!! I can't resist a half naked man
wink.gif

Oh, and Voodoo might also be a good option that night.

Hi guys and gals,
well i missed out on the da hool gathering
frown.gif

damn dodgy dealers
smile.gif

im keen as mustard and anytime is good for me sooo
smile.gif

oh btw DoC we sold our mellini tickets and got the ny2k tickets today
smile.gif

"big waves to all the sydeny rollers"
------------------
"reality use to be a friend of mine"

well 17th is good for me too.....pay day on 15th and gettin very big bonus!!!! so i'll be pretty keen for a biggun!

Ok I'm down for the 17th, but I like the miss apple's idea of a metro party meet - and Transmission sounds good, so let's not rule that out either, after all we can have more than one hey!
I love the metro, and I think as home grows and new clubs expand (ie sublime), a lot of the metro's staple nights will move elsewhere (eg ministry already this year), so let's make the most of it I say!!!

Hiya,
Isn't there meant to be a Sabotage comming up soon??? The reason I say this is because I was on the 3D world web site and a Tweekin there was this thing saying a Sabotage warm up (or something like that). Sabotage parties are usually cool, what about that if there is basis to this rumour. Transmission is also cool, i was SO bent at the last one I was sick for days. Transmission also gets my vote (but isn't it far away??)
Whatever, I am down for anything.
d.

I'm a keen bean for the 17th, whereever it happens to be (birthday celebration night, yippee!).
Sabotage & Transmission sound like good ideas too, but if people can make the 17th, why not have one then anyway!
smile.gif

cheers,
Ben.
------------------
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship" - Louisa May Allcott

17th 17th!!!
I'm sure I heard Transmission was in Feb but we can make that the second (well, third actually
smile.gif
) Sydney bluelight meetup.
OK...the date seems to have been decided, so now place your votes peoples (I hate that word 'peeps') for where to go.
1. Plastic (cool music, shit venue)
2. Voodoo (cool music, cool venue, average crowd)
3. Gas (crowd outside looked very pretentious last week, heard varying reports but keen to check it out)
So what's it to be ladies and gentlemen??? Or does anyone have any other ideas?
miss apple
hey Brisgirl...you shouldn't complain...you get Adventjah. I'm so jealous
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 03 December 1999).]

PLASTIC! I can put up with the venue because the music is so good.
smile.gif

Although, it might be better to have a bluelight meetup in a decent venue, where people are more likely to be comfortable, ie. Sublime. There's enough of us to turn that crowd into something above average.
smile.gif

Ben.
...but I still say plastic.
------------------
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship" - Louisa May Allcott

ooohhn noooo I am sooo jealous of you guys. Well I guess its time for you all to have your fun, we had it in novemeber LOL
You all over there ahve been way to quiet lately about the party thing anywayz......good to sse a meetup thing happening...
Well keep all of us FL Bluelighters from across the globe posted..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace......RuRu

howdy partners,
I am down for Plastic, I have never been there and I am keen to check it out, Sublime is also an option, I haven't been there in ages the olny problem is last time I went on a friday there were like a million guys (not that there is anything wrong with that, but chicks are cool to
wink.gif
). Gas, like Miss Apple said the crowd seems a bit iffy (is that a word??) and if that is the casee I bet they are choosey in reguards to who goes in.
I have my work X-mas party on the 17th and it goes from 3pm till 3am (they are a buch of animals them Spikers) so I am keen for whatever.
Come on people place your votes already god dammit.
dENTEd.

I say...PLASTIC!!!! YEAH!
Right y'all..it's Plastic y'all.
Uh huh! Uh huh!
Right Y'all...uh huh, uh huh..
OOOOOOOOH yeah! PLaaaaaaaaaaStIC! yeeeah!
awwwrigggght.
uh huh.
uh.
huh.
uuuuuuuh,
hhuuuuuuuhh.
mmmmmmmooooaaaaaanaaaaahhh.

OK 17th at Plastic (Palladium) and extra cotton wool balls (for mona's singing)
miss apple, can i still go half naked at plastic?
Gin-sipper, bring a hip-flask along for me *slurp*, *burp*, *spew* "aaaaarggh, that feels much better"
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 05 December 1999).]