Sydney Bluelight Meet Up

BUT...will Plastic let me in with my Miami Vice/Bryan Ferry white suit on. I hope so...
viva la safari suit
pinger

Pllllllllllllllastic!!
Haven't been for AGES and it's probably my favourite club night, if for no other reason than if you rearrange the letters you get "Pillcat". Sort of.
I'm a bit over Sublime - speshly Voodoo, and Gas was brilliant the night I went, but that was a 'special' night (snigger!), so it might indeed be on the pretentious side now.
Pings, the kindly folks at Plastic will almost certainly admit you in your Bryan Ferry safari suit. Whether I or anyone else will admit that we KNOW you is another matter altogether
wink.gif

Cat

I'm thinking I may end up at GAS this week to get my "sexy people" fix (coz I like to perv - hehe)

Hidey Ho users,
I feel the general consensus here is for Palstic on the 17th. Now all we have to do is just organise what time we are going to meet and for those who can't make it on time how we can be noticed (as bluelighters). Suggestions anyone???
LENTiL.
.....if it tastes like chicken it is probably chicken, if it tastes like shit it is probably shit.

Due to the fact that I'll be going straight from my work Christmas party, I may turn up as a millenium Christmas tree with a Santa hat on and reindeer in tow. Don't worry Pings, you and I can hang out together....reindeers dont discriminate against Brian Ferry suits.
wink.gif

it has been my experience that the bluelight radar works no matter what, and somehow we seem to find each other no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in. maybe thats because we just looked for the people who look the most drug-fucked.
f.y.i i will be wearing a white suit, aviator sunglasses and singing bryan ferry songs. hehe
smile.gif

pinger

Well, I know what Gin-sipper looks like...and he's met all the people I haven't....so as long as I can recognise him in a drug hazed fog then we'll be right.
Hmmm...OK...maybe we should arrange something
smile.gif

Well my pic is on glittergirl's web page
http://www.midspring.com~fostern
so u can all come and grab me on the night
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 09 December 1999).]

Hi there,
I will be wearing either yellow speedos with matching flippers, goggles and snorkel
OR
White Karate pants with a white towel around my shoulders (not unlike the guys in them cheesy love song film clips).
dENTEdLENTiL.

okie doike,
So what is happening, from a majority of the posts I guess we are going to meet up at Plastic on the 17th. Is everyone cool with this???
Let us know so I know wether to go or not (I don't want to go by myself).
d.

Count me in...
Met bluelighter Ben on the weekend. Definately a very cool geezer!!!
Look for the kid with the short dreads who can't dance. See y'all there.
------------------
- say know to drugs
- never ever, bloody anything ever
- love is all you need

OK, here's the plastic lineup.
Mona, Miss Apple, Pinger, Ben and my sweet self are definitely there. We're all so close we're practically related, so we shouldn't have any trouble recognising each other (although Ben in a hat has been known to throw Pinger on occasions). Now, mona has met Dented, so she'll recognise him. And Mona and Miss Apple have met Gin Sipper, so they'll recognise him. And Ben has met the Windowlicker, so he'll recognise him. And I believe Gin-Sipper knows Smurf, so he'll be recognised by him, and will be in turn recognised by Mona and Miss Apple, unless they're too busy recognising Dented, in which case Gin-Sipper will have to wait to greet Mona and Miss Apples, and then introduce himself and Smurf to everyone except Mona and Miss Apple who will already know him. And we've all seen piccies of Smurf too, so Smurf will be treated to some mass-recognition AND introductions.
Presumably most of you will be bringing a stash of girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, brothers, sisters, mums etc. We won't recognise them, unless they are related to someone we already recognise, and we can spot the family resemblances. We will, no doubt, be introduced to them though, once the mass-recognising is completed, and then we will probably be able to recognise them in the future, and they us, unless any of them strongly resemble other people, in which case we might THINK we recognise them, but are in fact recognising their spooky doppelganger.
Everyone got that?
Rollicking good fun, see you all at the quagmire of sweat, seediness and general unsavouriness that is Plastic on Friday.
Love,
Pillcat
[This message has been edited by Pillcat (edited 13 December 1999).]

Oh, and for anyone who I've forgotten and is planning to attend, but is in the unfortunate situation of being unrecognisable to any of the forementioned recognisers and recognisees, you will be able to recognise us, as we'll be the large group of people busily recognising each other.
Recognise you there!
Pillcat

LOL!
smile.gif
You really don't post enough Pillcat, but I suppose it makes us appreciate you more.
Thanks for the laugh 'cat, recognise you on Friday.
smile.gif

Ben.
------------------
"Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route"

OK, I think I'll just sit on the stool at the bar and wait to be recognised then.

Umm i'm hopin to go and to be testing some new pills as possible new years winners .... got my christmas party on the saturday night tho and I have done the fri-sat double every weekend since the 19th nov so dunno if i have the energy (or serotonin levels) to do another but knowing me and my lack of self control I will probably be there (i'll be the one with bells on).
Seeing as though I will recognise dentedlentil and gin-sipper and be recognised by said persons, using Pillcats law of associations there should be no recognition issues
smile.gif

Wait a minute,
I would recognise that type face anywhere.
How are you doing Doc. I can't wait to meet up with all you guys on Friday. This is going to be big.
I think I am going out too much lately, I can't remember the last time I didn't roll on a weekend (fuck that sounds bad). Oh well what is another weekend to a list of many???
See you there.
d.

Hello all,
Well this is looking massive. I can't wait to meet you all. Doc, think of it as the perfect opportunity to "road test" the New Years munch.
I think myself, mona and pillcat will probably be heading in to plastic together, so look for the tall guy next to the two shorties... LOL
wink.gif

cheers
pinger

Yes, that's right folks....mona and I will be arriving at Plastic SEPARATELY. Just had to point that out to those who may get the impression from Pillcat's post that we are joined at the hip.
smile.gif
We're not...really!! Not that there's anything wrong with that
biggrin.gif

Is it necessary to organise a time and a place inside the Palladium to meet? Cause for people like Smurf who seem to be arriving by themselves it means they won't be sitting on a bar stool looking like a wall flower
smile.gif
It makes no difference to me though....I'll be well and truly off my little skull by the time I get there, which won't be till 1.30 or 2, and even if I can't find anyone I'll just revert to groupie mode and harrass the DJ
wink.gif

miss apple
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

Ignore Pinger - you'd do better to look for the two sexy, elegant, traffic-stoppingly beautiful doyens of grace that are mona and me, who will be attempting to subtly edge themseleves away from a tall guy in a shameful Bryan Ferry suit.
wink.gif

Cat