• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Desperatly needing advice on Heroin Cold Turkey

Corrallie

Greenlighter
Hi Guys, For the last year I have used H on a daily basis,,my life was boring and to be honest,H was the only thing I was interested in,,six months ago I met and fell in love with a girl who has changed my whole outlook,,all the time hiding my habit,smoking a bit here n there,whereever I could grab five minutes,I no longer use it to get high I just take enough to function,,I am now in my room,my girl is away for 2 weeks and I am about 6 hours from the onset of withdrawals,,I have access to Tramadol which I have never used before and as of tomorrow a limited supply of Valium,,I have plans to leave town and go and live with my girlfriend where employment awaits me also. In short I need to do this,,failure and I will lose everything.......any advice,help,at all would be very welcome,,Thank you.....

Tramadol works ok, but don't expect to feel anywhere close to normal. Nothing you take will do this for you.

Having someone you can trust around to help you out is the biggest thing, in my opinion, that will help you through it. Someone that can make you some soup, things like that, simple tasks that you wont be capable of or wont feel like doing, as well as make sure your safe. Also someone who won't easily cave and let you cop - tell them before hand that no matter what you say they aren't to let you give up. You won't die, even if you feel like you're going to. (assuming it's really only heroin withdrawal)

Lot's of Imodium AD (loperamide hcl) will help more than most prescriptions from my experience.

Stay strong, you can beat this. Just make sure you do it for yourself too, not just this girl.

Push through it bro, we're rooting for you!
<3<3:)<3<3