European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snus topic

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Here's a topic for all the snusheads of Bluelight!

I recently bought some General portion snus from Sweden, and it's really handy for those situations when you can't be arsed to go out to have a cigarette. That's the only "effect" I've noticed - I'm not craving for cigarettes when I have a snus pillow under my lip. It kind of gives me a fulfilled feeling on nicotine.

What's your favorite snus brand and why? Notice any difference between the brands? How does snus make you feel? Do you prefer portion snus (those little pillows) or loose snus - the kind of black goo you have to shape with your fingers?

For those who don't know what snus looks like: PICTURE.

I use Odens Extra Stark. My favourite snus is Skruf Stark, it's delicious, but they stopped shipping it to the UK. Odens isn't as delicious but it's still pretty good. Loose is much cheaper per gram than portions. I make my own portions from loose and empty teabags. I have an Icetool, makes it a piece of piss. If you make a large pris by hand with extra stark loose snus you will feel it! Almost like a weak opiate nod :D

Generally snus just makes me feel like I'm not in nicotine withdrawal ;)

Used to use nasal snuff, but it gave me a constant blocked nose (and irated a few bouncers ;)). Wilson's Irish High Dry Toast #22, Toque Original, and Wilson's Best SP were my favourites

I'm a Swede myself and never understood the practice. But then again, I'm not much for nicotine at all. Confusing/interesting to see that people are importing it to other countries.

^It's good for example when you have to be in a car/train/aeroplane for a longer time and can't smoke.

It's also good if you want to stop smoking. Worked for me. Cheaper and less harmful.