• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Gbhell

gbhell

Greenlighter
Hiya all I have been a GBL addict for over two years. I don't actually live anymore and forgot what it is to feel normal. I haven't left the house for over 6 months expect to answer the door to the postman for my delivery of GBL and asda for my food delivery. It needs to stop and me get my life back on track. The only conversations I have is with the voices in my head and I am petrified of the guy with the samurai sword that shouts up at my window threating to come up there and sort me out.

I am currently taking 2ml every hour and a half, 4 ml every 2 hours at night to sleep. I have read about gabapentin and baclofen for getting me off this shit.

What dosage of these will be needed? I don't want to get high and become addicted to these. any tips on dosage will be great for me. Also how long will you need to take them for? I have read that 7 days and then taper these will rid me of this shit?

Like I say I can't carry on much longer so any adivce you can give will be great.<3

If you are severely addicted, and you have insurance, I would STRONGLYY recommend that you go to a detox facility to come off of it. GBL/GHB can have similar withdrawal symptoms to alcohol and benzodiazapines, which can be incredibly dangerous. If a detox facility isn't an option than try getting some taper meds from a doctor. I wouldn't recommend stopping cold turkey. Be honest with the doctor and let him design a solid taper plan for you to follow. Hopefully he will understand that GBL is biochemically the same thing as GHB - if not than maybe you should find a different doc.

Otherwise, I don't want to give to much more advice myself because well A, I'm not a doctor and B, I've never used GBL/GHB so i don't have experience to go off of either - only research.

Anyway, good luck and stay strong. It takes a lot of willingness and courage to make the decision to detox a drug you're dependent too and it's not easy. Just remember, once you start detoxing you may begin to change your mind as the withdrawals hit, but stick with it! Don't give up! because you are undoubtedly going to have to detox at some point so why push it off longer if you've already started! Keep it up bro and stay strong. Check out some NA meetings for support!