• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction IV Loperamide and 4-Acetyl-Loperamide with Citric Acid

about_time

Greenlighter
I have conducted a couple studies on this over the counter medication. My test rat is still alive and kicking, fortunately.
I will lay out what I have done, what works and what the possible reasons are for successful results I have experienced.

Loperamide Extraction

72 2mg(144mgs) Loperamide pills were crushed and placed in a small glass cup.
The resulting powder was soaked in 30-50ml Isopropyl Alcohol.
50-100mg of Citric Acid was stirred into the solution to increase Loperamide solubility.
Cup was placed in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to increase solubility by heating.(this may not need to be done)
The solution was stirred once more and left to sit for a few minutes or until the fillers settled to the bottom and the liquid layer became a very light green.
The liquid layer was decanted and filtered through a coffee filter.
The resulting liquid was then evaporated on a hot plate until the Isopropyl Alcohol could not be smelled on the plate.

What you have here is 95-99% pure Loperamide Citrate.

I prepared the entire content into a water-based IV solution and injected 1/3 of the solution(roughly ~45mg).
45mg Loperamide IV felt like 15mg of morphine or 2mg of Dilaudid(Hydromorphone)
Loperamides initial rush feels about like a cross between Dilaudid and Morphine.

Something I noticed, was that the Loperamide seemed to be much more potent when Citric Acid is added during the extraction process.
Either the Citric Acid helps extract a more pure product, or the Citric Acid may be aiding the Loperamide with crossing the BBB.

4-Acetyl-Loperamide Preparation:
The other 2/3 of the Loperamide Citrate IV Solution(~90mg in .3cc's [30 units]) was squirted into a spoon/can-bottom.
3-4 drops of Acetic Anhydride was added to solution.
Solution was brought to a boil and swirled until all the water and AA was completely evaporated and could not be smelled in the can.
The resulting product was light brown in color and very translucent.
Water was added to the spoon and the solution was drawn up through a cotton.
~90mg 4-Acetyl-Loperamide Citrate was injected.
The rush was reminiscent of 4mg Dilaudid or 30mg Morphine. The Acetylated analogue seemed to have a more euphoric feel than the 4-Hydroxy isomer(Loperamide).

I believe this needs more testing and study.
Miosis of the pupils was very mild if any. I don't get miosis from morphine either..

I am a recovering IV Opiate addict and know the difference between an IV Opiate Rush and placebo..

Let me know if anyone has any questions.
As for why this is working and apparently crossing the BBB... My guess is either loperamide is active in IV doses around 30-40mgs or the Citric Acid is helping carry the molecule across and the Citrate salt is possibly more lipophilic? The 4-Acetyl-Loperamide Citrate may also cross the BBB more easily than Loperamide.

Please, please don't IV loperamide! It's extremely dangerous and least one bluelighter has died doing exactly this.

Also, this isn't a "drug study". Please read the posting rules for the forums. Please don't give drugs to animals (we know its you you're talking about here - not your "test rat").

Drug Studies --> Other Drugs

toucan said:
Please, please don't IV loperamide! It's extremely dangerous and least one bluelighter has died doing exactly this.

I dont think melange IVd the lope. Rather, he ate a huge amount.

Still this doesnt sound too great an idea to me.

If you want to inject an opioid use one of the more conventional and popular ones.

^Exactly. The point is that you can overdose on loperamide trying to chase a high and it can kill you.

It's not worth the risk if you ask me.

i've constipated myself for days on loperamide taking only slightly higher than OTC/dr recommended dosages. i think that's about 8 to 12mgs. 144mgs is SO MUCH it's unreal.

please, please, PLEASE do not orally take or IV loperamide in these huge doses. it's a dirty, deadly way to chase a "high". you're risking severe intestinal blockages as well as death by overdose.

Wow that is scary...when i got to the words brown and aa im thinking ok kitchen chemistry plus diarhea medicine euals death or amputation. This is so insanely dangerous please do not do this ever. Ppl dont be giunnea pigs! Pop a few vicoden or buy a dime or smack if you have to iv something.

The risks outweight the reward on this one. At the least you are asking for no lower digestive tract or if you missed the shot a gnarly abcess. Try explaining that one to an er doc. Uhh i was shooting anti poop medicine.

If you added the AA to a solution of loperamide (which I believe you did) then you would have destroyed the AA by rendering it no longer anhydrous.

If anything you might have converted the loperamide citrate into loperamide acetate. Reread what you wrote carefully- you even say that the acetyl version isn't any stronger. You IV twice as much of the acetate version and claim that it is twice as strong as regular loperamide.

This is fucking insane- I'm from a homebake country, so I don't have a 'problem' with kitchen-chemistry-acetation...but this reminds me of people shooting ethanol. Or this douchebag who tried to acetate pethedine, injected it and did serious liver damage to himself.

^you kiwi with the homebake morph -> heroin with the AA method?

^you kiwi with the homebake morph -> heroin with the AA method?

Indeed I am. I've (cumliatively) made ounces of heroin over thousands and thousands of cooks (you can't turn more than ~500mg at once in such a micro-set up).

I've also acetated and taken other opiates too- Dihydromorphine-> DiacetylDihydromorphine, Hydromorphone-> Acetylmorphone. I'd love to get my hands on some Oxymorphone- Oxyacetylmorphone would probably be a killer. I've also made & tried Nicomorphine.

You can make a lot of neat, very strong opiates if you have access to AA...it really makes the pills go a hell of a lot further. Turning a single 200mg morphine pill is going to yield the equivilent of ~500mg of cut to shit street heroin. But you have to be careful and do some proper research before you try acetating things willy-nilly. For all we know the OP fucking up and adding the AA to water may be the only thing that stopped him from killing himself.

PM me if you want more detail on the various novel opiates I've taken.

I may take you up on that offer.

Im prescribed 200mg moroh a day with oxy, codeine forte n valium for chronic pain. I can get access to the pure AA as well.

Heroin is kept very tight within a certain junkyvgroup in town, and with my essentially free and generousvamount of opioids im prescrubed i dont even think twice about chasing it.

Im a queenslander ;)

I may take you up on that offer.

Im prescribed 200mg moroh a day with oxy, codeine forte n valium for chronic pain. I can get access to the pure AA as well.

Heroin is kept very tight within a certain junkyvgroup in town, and with my essentially free and generousvamount of opioids im prescrubed i dont even think twice about chasing it.

Im a queenslander ;)

If you're prescribed morphine then, as far as I can see it, there's really no reason not to turn it. I know from your other posts that you're already IV'ing your morphine so as long as you have the will power to ensure that you don't get strung out then the main thing you'll be achieving is (essentially) doubling the amount of morphine you get a month and probably reducing the amount of diazepam you take to potentiate it.

If you can get your hands on wheel filters then you could really take you time and filter the shit out of 500mg of morphine, let the water evaporate off in a spoon until it's absolutely bone dry and then turn it- you'll end up with a much higher quality product.

Plus homebake it just fucking fantastic. I've taken heroin in Europe (UK, France, Germany), Australia (Melbourne) and in Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, China) and to be completely honest homebake has been consistantly the best. Homebake is like the good stuff I would get occasionally in Asia- that and knowing exactly how much junk you're actually taking is fucking fantastic. Virtually no junkies overdose here and when they do it's ALWAYS methadone...hell 2 years back a guy overdosed on poppy seed tea and phenazepam and died.

Seriously, I can think of two heroin related death in the last 5 years- one of them was because of benzos & booze more than heroin. More people I've known have fallen off balconeys while drunk and died than have overdosed on heroin. I shit you not- amazing huh?

That's a good point, with home bake heroin you're closer to pharmaceutical grade than the stuff you buy here, cut with quinine and lactose and shit

uk user here can someone give me a quick explanation of homebake, what your doing and why your doing it??

I dont want to try it or try do it as i dont iv anyway. just curious thats all