• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine hows this coke look??

Status
Not open for further replies.

danysmith1

Greenlighter
ok so long story short, we have a big thing going on over the weekend, and a large group of us decided instead of buying 1 or 2 gram bags each, we would all put our money together and buy 2 oz (all for personal consumption, our group is huge). the thinking was, we would save money and potentially get better quality.....

we always use the same dealer, his never seemed to rip us off in the past, and quality has always seemed ok for what we pay. I've never bought this amount before so im a little suspect about the quality...

They are both rock hard balls, with a tint of yellow, there's a very slight petrol ish smell.. the one on the right is solid rock hard and a bit clumpy looking. where as the one on the left is rock hard, clumpy but flaky...

I know the pics aren't great, but if you could give me your thoughts on how this seems I would appreciate it. thanks.

photo12vg.jpg

photo22f.jpg

noone can tell you anything by looking at pics! Get a Testkit and at least do some testing. get a scale and weigh them. and if you got the time and money send some off for a propper testing!

This is not what OD is for. We don't allow speculative questions like this or any kind of substance ID. Nobody is going to be able to tell you anything about what you have.. it could be anything and of any quality.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.