• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin swelling in odd location

dankJ

Bluelighter
so...about 20 minutes ago, i shot some dope into my hand..i obviously missed part of the shot because i have some swelling around the IV site. (that big vein on top of your hand in middle, close to the wrist)

what is odd though....is that i am also seeing a little swelling further up my arm, near the crook of my elbow. about 2 inches left (towards my body) and about 3 inches down (towards the hand) from the crook of my arm. (right on top of and around that vein you can see there) its a few little splotchy swollen spots. i get that sometimes when i miss...several spots like that, rather than 1 big swollen lump. its obviously from a partial miss...but any idea WHY its there...halfway up my arm when the IV site was in my hand? seems odd to me....

so...about 20 minutes ago, i shot some dope into my hand..i obviously missed part of the shot because i have some swelling around the IV site. (that big vein on top of your hand in middle, close to the wrist)

what is odd though....is that i am also seeing a little swelling further up my arm, near the crook of my elbow. about 2 inches left (towards my body) and about 3 inches down (towards the hand) from the crook of my arm. (right on top of and around that vein you can see there) its a few little splotchy swollen spots. i get that sometimes when i miss...several spots like that, rather than 1 big swollen lump. its obviously from a partial miss...but any idea WHY its there...halfway up my arm when the IV site was in my hand? seems odd to me....

Just happens sometime. Sometimes it's a histamine reaction.