• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Making Meth: First Time Making It (Shake and Bake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
first of all, my friend is the one with the money.
he wants to know about how much all the ingredients would cost, how much meth, and how much of a profit-or how much could the meth produced sell for.
(p.s. Also, i couldn't find a single Shake and Bake tutorial video on the web. If anyone knows of any, please post the link[:. thanks)

Can somebody give me a list of the chemicals ?
How much they will all cost? [:
thanks

i'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. really, making meth is like an orgo I level project, my feeling is that if you can't figure it out, you have no business attempting it.

You need some peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and bread. You do the math.

Also you have close to 500 post. You know how this forum works bub.

Fuck rhodium.
And if you don't know what you're doing (which I guarantee you don't simply by the fact that you're asking about it on the internet) you're gonna fucking hurt yourself/die real bad
fucking believe it

Last edited:
Newbie synthing meth sounds like a recipe for disaster as well as the opposite of harm reduction.

i'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. really, making meth is like an orgo I level project, my feeling is that if you can't figure it out, you have no business attempting it.

There isn't a moderator of each forum on at all times, so that's why it can take a little while for a thread to get closed. That's also why we ask that you report posts that are against the rules, since the mods will be notified of the reported post and can get to closing it quicker since they may be viewing another thread or forum for a while before stumbling upon the post that is in violation of the rules on their own, so reporting these posts helps by bringing it to their attention faster.

7 people responded in this thread saying that it's against the rules, yet nobody reported the post. In case some of you don't know what the report icon looks like, it's this one on the top right of a post.
report.gif

Other Drugs Guidelines said:
3) NO DISCUSSIONS OF SYNTHESIS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such synthesis discussion, but we aren't one of them. However instructional guides based on purification and extraction processes are permitted though will be monitored closely.
Please read over the forum guidelines before posting.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.