• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pins and needles

joe456

Bluelighter
I've got pins and needles twice from coke in the last few months (occasional light user). Today after maybe a quarter g, and 200mg of caffeine a few hours earlier. Despite not being particularly high, or experiencing any jaw clenching I noticed a very strong pins and needles sensation in my hands (which had turned very pale) on the way home (about 45 mins after my last line). The only thing that could have been pressing on my arms was the heavy coat I was wearing, as i tried to stop it by sitting forwards. Once, after having a few small bumps at the end of a rave to top up 30mg of 2c-b that had been taken around 5 hours before, only noticing mild pins and needles in my arm when I rested my forearm across my leg. Whilst I can occasionally experience mild pins and needles whilst sober, only experiencing stronger pins and needles sober when meditating cross legged. Psychedelics (mainly acid and 2c-b) never give me pins and needles. However, I went through a short phase of getting pins and needles when I smoked weed, which I assume was mainly a hallucinated sensation (weed often gives me wierd sensations). What confuses me most is I have done wayyyy more coke in the past, while on speed, and didnt previously experience this, despite getting a lot higher than I have recently. I have 3 theories.
1. My blood sugar could have been lower because I had exercised shortly before and not eaten as much as I should have afterwards and my blood sugar was lower the other time because it was near the end of a rave and I had been trying to lose fat by eating less carbs. However it seems unlikely, as other drugs do not cause this in similar circumstances.
2. I used to combine coke with alcohol, which dilated my blood vestals, or made me numb to the pins and needles, explaining why these symptoms have emerged now.
3. My circulation is less good now. I was once told I had very unusually cold hands when having my finger prints taken, with the officer even recommending I go to see a doctor,. I had mild pins and needles at the time (despite being sober) I put this down to my temperature fluctuating as I was ill and had a bit of a fever, or maybe my (fairly small) lat muscles pushing on an artery in my arm as I sat waiting. However, I am only 19 and am in good health and I exercise regularly. used to smoke weed mixed with tobacco most evenings but now only smoke a very small amount of weed, usually mixed with a herbal mixture, once a week or so. However, I occasionally feel a mild feeling of being breathless for no reason, even though I am effortlessly breathing normally, not sure If this is all in my head or not lol.
4. I got mild pins and needles but it became worse because I paid attention to it (probably what happened previously with weed).
Anyone got nay ideas about why I have got pins and needles? Also is this any cause for concern?