• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

trying to get sober

erikalee1976

Greenlighter
i currently use a gram to a half a day. i am really tired of doing heroin. can you help me figure out how to detox at home. i have zanex, muscle relaxers and tramadol and morphing sulfate to help me get through the worst of it and possibly taper my self. how to do think i can do it. i have been doing it on and off for 16 years with a streach of 5 years sober consecutively. i am tired of the marks on my hands from shooting up. can you help me get through this and tell me the best way to do this? i am at my whits end and i don't think i can continue with this. if i don't get sober i don't wanna keep on living.

hey erikalee1976.. <3<3<3 shit gets old doesn't it.. yeah i've been there.. but I'm clean and as happy as i've ever been.. and i'm not blowing smoke=D You will need to go to a Dr and tell them your plan.. some of the drugs you will want to talk about will be clonidine, proper dose for dosing every 3.75 hours, a non opiat drug for restless legs syndrom >link<. IMO tapering just prolongs you misery, you may experience less severe withdrawal.. BUT I WILL TAKE MUCH LONGER.. just jump is my opinion and there are quite a few BLtrs that would agree..

as you already know getn clean is easy.. staying there is hard.. how did you make the five years (amazing by the way!!!! wow<3).. you can do this E

and you can be so happy you will cry in joy rather than pain ;)<3

EDIT: stay of the tram (garbage in my opinion) and the MS is just H.. any opiat will just cause the misery to last and last..

use the others to whatever value they have.. never did much for me.. you can do this, hardest part of anything is starting... five years you must have had a great program.. what did you do?

Last edited:
^^great advice. Erika, have you ever been to an NA meeting?