• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Survivor

BA

Bluelight Crew
The new series begins tonight folks, anyone else into this show as much as me?
I think CBS is over-playing it with the "Battle of the Genders" this time around.
I love the show, I've watched every show from every season since the first, and think its a pretty decent idea for a reality show.
Just for the hell of it, I'm going to guess the winner:
If its a guy: Matthew
If its a girl: Jeanne
CBS's Official Survivor Site

Last edited:
I am an addict, I will admit it.
The gender-seperated tribes makes for some pretty interesting talk at tribal council. I like it!

They are lacking in the "hot ladies" department this go-around.
I only watched season 1. After that, I really didn't think it could be any more entertaining with Richard pulling out the victory via Greg's random number system. And what a parallel to real life with most of the people viewers didn't like much dominating the game.
Season 2 had some great hotties, but even that didn't keep me interested enough.

Reality TV makes me want to gouge my eyes out. TV programs have really sunk to a new low and shows like this make me glad I don't have cable.

Well, at first I thought the idea of having a Guys vs. Girls show was kinda whack.
But I found last nights show to be pretty entertaining actually.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious to see that chinese kid try and crawl across the log, while the women marched right past him like an army.

I'm an addict of the show also. I think that splitting them up according to sex is a refreshing idea. It gave the show kind of a new twist.
Conditions also appear to be more harsh then before. I mean i know they've had it rough before with rats and all, but crocodiles, yikes! It just sounded so creepy out. and i know they had crocs before too, but this place seems even more secluded like a croc could come up and snatch you easier. Spooky sounds.
Looks like a good season, anyhow.

oh, i forgot to add that while i understand they dont want to treat the deaf woman special i did expect them to watch out for her so to speak. i thought they could of been nicer to her. shes going to need their help .
i also think that while handicapped people should have equal rights it puts everyone else in an akward position. i think it is very human that a person will want to make sure she's not going to be alone anywhere where she really needs to have her full senses. like she couldnt be at the edge of the water or hiking in the jungle alone, i don't see how that could be safe at all. so i am a little upset that if her life could be in jepordy because of her handicap the producers allowed for this.
don't want to stir up controversy, i'm just saying it is kind of unfair to everyone including herself. but again, equal rights is equal rights.
also ,i thought it was gross that the girls all boiled their underware together. *gag*

I know that the camera people aren't supposed to get involved, but I doubt that the deaf girl is ever really all alone. I felt bad that the other girls didn't make more of an effort to talk facing her, too. It would be very hard for them though. It's something I've never had to do, and talking is so second nature that it would be very difficult to remember that there is someone who can't hear you unless you face her. I admire her for taking on this challenge, because like she says, she deals with the communication problems every day in her life.

Joanna- What a bitch. I was hoping she would get the ax.
Christy- I do like her. She was the only one doing any work on the girls team. She was trying to build shelter while everyone else was tanning themselves. It made me pissed that they had four days to build shelter and it still was'nt done and they got rained on. However, i felt she acted immaturly when one minute she wanted to build shelter and the next fishing. I do see them making her a center of focus.
I am very glad i do not have to live with all those girls. It reminded me of how much i hated highschool.

Even if somebody is silly enough to smuggle in food, who the hell leaves it in the communal dry box?
The producers, that's who. Need a little drama for the show.
I can't believed they burned the bar rather than divide it up. That is why none of them deserve to "survive".
I really don't like this show. I got hooked because that's where the marijuana was.

Yeah, that Joanna acted like a first class bitch.
I hate it when people try to act all ghetto like that.
It must completely suck ass to have to rely on a rain poncho for shelter in an Amazon rain forest! Way to girls on building a hut!

The girls dropped the ball on building shelter, but I'm glad to see them not getting their asses kicked. It could be a pretty even competition.
And if I could vote, Joanna would be gone.

Awesome show last nite!
The guys are absolutely pathetic when it comes to game time.
Its like they cant take their minds off the chics for more than a few seconds!
And what about that bathing in the river part?
Heidi has the nastiest looking implants I think I've ever seen..

Oh, Heidi is just so stuck on herself.I hope they keep them seperate the whole time with no merge intill they are down to one on one or two and two. Something different. Really screw her up too.
Way to go for the girls in the race! They kicked butt. and the size of that fish too. holy moly. too bad they did'nt know how to cook it right.
Felt really bad for Dan though.

Damn! Last nights show was pretty sweet!
I like the new tribes.
I think Heidi fucked herself though, because of her tribe loses 2 more challenges, her and Christy and goners. :( I think the rocket scientist guy is probably the best overall player, too!

Yes, she sure did. And did'nt she look like crap too. I really thought she was looking more rough then any of the others. So much for her "we are the cute little girls" theroy, although i'm sure she still believes it.
And Jenna, she really blew it for her team by blabbering on everything about alliances and such. The only thing i heard out of Daves mouth was what his team did for a living. Jenna went on and on ....
I feel bad for Jeanne the way Heidi and her boobs choose the guys. I feel even worse for Christy because she knows she must be next. Plus,now she knows that Heidi is a traitor and she will be all alone over there.
Did you catch the amazing healing of Shawna? She went from ailing and wanting to quit to totally rejuvenated in like 10 seconds when the guys came.

night switch

Grrrr, Hey west coasters, don't do what i did and forget that Survivor changed to Wednesdays for the next two weeks. I missed it. BAH!

Good show last night, again!
It was soooo nice to see Roger get the axe, he needed to go in the worst kind of way.