• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif [/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif [/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LapDawg

Bluelight Crew
Let the line begin here.
The TV spots are great! Haha they even use the Requiem Soundtrack for it! I LOVE IT!
[ 18 December 2002: Message edited by: NeoMagic ]

i can't wait. the inner geek in me is going to be tweekin out 'til the 18th. :)
i'm a bit dissapointed about the changes from the books, but i've heard good thing's already so, i'm going to trust PJ like i did with FOTR. :D

teaser_poster.jpg

I'm so Stoked about it, that I am gonna go 45 minutes away from where I live to Watch it cause its the nearest theater that is Worth Watching it in, Luckily enough its part of the Marquee chain and will take my free ticket that came with FOTR collectors edition dvd that came out a few weeks ago

I just saw a trailer for Two Towers at the movies today... goddamn this movie looks like its going to kick ass.
The effects make me whet.
Also, I was reading in Time that Peter Jackson has made the movie to just start exactly where the last movie left off. This ought to be interesting.
I have to go and see it with someone who has actually read the books. If I have to listen to one more friend whine about how FOTR had "no ending" I'm going to put my foot through something.

I have to go and see it with someone who has actually read the books. If I have to listen to one more friend whine about how FOTR had "no ending" I'm going to put my foot through something.
:(
i really hate that. i'm also sick of hearing little whiney kids say LOTR is copying...guess what... harry potter. give me a fucking break. fucking retarded sons of bitches. :X
:D
i read a bunch of reviews a short while ago from the screenings. getting amazing marks already!

Some critics have already seen the film and say it's better than the first! I'm creaming in my pants waiting till Dec 18th! :D

i'm pretty ambivelant about this.
i watched the trailer when it first came online, and while it looks like a decent movie, it looks like it will be as poor an adaptation as the first one was.

Everytime I see one of those previews in the theater I can't help but start visualizing Stryder jacking heroin and Legolas vomiting in a vat of mashed potatoes and Frodo and Sam using a double ended dildo on each other while Gandolf yells "Ass to ass!!!".
Amazing what music can do to your brain...

My only complaint is that they left the encounter with shelob off until the third movie.
Was that anybody else's favorite section of all three of the books? damn exciting. I LOVED where the second book ended, seemed like a perfect cliffhanger ending for the second movie as well, but I'll have to trust PJ's judgement on that one...and wait and see :)

Originally posted by RadarLove:
Everytime I see one of those previews in the theater I can't help but start visualizing Stryder jacking heroin and Legolas vomiting in a vat of mashed potatoes and Frodo and Sam using a double ended dildo on each other while Gandolf yells "Ass to ass!!!".
Amazing what music can do to your brain...

LOL it's just a song bud ;) I noticed the Requiem tune also. I couldn't be more excited for this one. I would imagine that the 2nd movie will be better than the first cause the 2nd book is much better IMO. There;s at least twice the action of the first one and some pretty interesting new characters. ( I can't wait to see the trees :) ) I'm camping out right now.... Who's comin with me ;)

It does look like a pretty amazing film... I haven't read the books, but since I live in NZ (read: the little country that DESPERATELY wants to be famous), I've heard nothing but Two Towers on the news for the last few weeks.
They showed whats left of Hobbiton on a TV show the other week, It's some guy's farm, and theres still some streamers left in the trees from the Hobbit's party. Bilbo's hole has been left behind, as have a couple more, but inside is completely empty (except for a few rafters - the inside scenes were shot in a studio), and even from the outside, they are pretty bare.
They have just been opened up to the public, so if you can find the dude's farm, he'll let you look round.

I can barely contain my excitement to see this moive. I love LotR, both books and film. I saw a trailer for it at Harry Potter and thought I was going to die when I saw an ent come to life on the silver screen! :)

Less than 3 more weeks until opening night in my area!! I can't wait!!

Watching my roomie play The Two Towers PS2 game got me all excited as it had some clips of the film intertwined with the story...very cool!

Originally posted by LapDawg:
Watching my roomie play The Two Towers PS2 game got me all excited as it had some clips of the film intertwined with the story...very cool!
I need that game.
I'm mad cause I saw the last one on a digital IMax screen in San Francisco but now I have to watch it in a place that doesn't even have THX. Woo Hoo an 20 ft tall screen with "DTS". GGGHHHHEEEIIIIIGGGHHHH!

I want to see this movie so bad... Everytime I see a trailer on TV for it, I start salivating and reverting into a little kid that NEEDS that new toy so bad... I don't think I've ever been so excited for a movie in my life. FotR was such an amazing movie...I'm probably going to watch it when I get home from work today. All this talk is making me fiend like a junky.

every time i see a commercial on tv i think "why is this retarded liv tyler character in the movie."