• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids suboxone storage in water??? (multiple doses?)

leojay

Bluelighter
hello, i've been iving suboxone lately (to get the most BANG for my hard earned buck)
and i understand the risks, i'm only going to do it for a while.

Question: if i mixed my desired dose + standard amount of water per dose (cotton filtered)) (making maybe 3 days worth at most, vacations n such)
in an airtight vial used for iv fluid would it be safe? should i refrigerate? perhaps add a small amount of alcohol (really don't wanna iv etoh)

gotta micron filter on the way, and planning on switching injection sites soon, so this is all in the name of anonymity and harm reduction

anyway looking for safety + convenience :D

lemme know what u think

p.s. i did search

.-={(ZOMBOY)}=-.

d-_-b

If you use distilled water and boil it for a while prior to making you solution, then store it in a sterile vial, it should be fine for three days, maybe longer.
Pharmaceutical solutions contain other chemicals than the active to stabilize them and balance the ph, yet still most often have expiration dates.
If you solution changes color or opacity it would be unwise to use it.
I have made IV solutions of heroin and cocaine, like described above, that lasted me a week without problems, so I know it can be done, just be careful.

If it is stored just in water it will likely end up harboring bacteria/mold. I suggest using bacterostatic water.

i think i may have briefly seen a kitchen remedy for bacteriostatic water... any advice? anything lower than 20 alc right?

^ I wouldn't waste my time without using anything that's medical grade. Think about the fact that you will be injecting this into your body and try not to be hasty about doing just that.

Dude you need Captain Heroin.... from what I understand he basically perfected a way of doing this. Let me see if I can find that thread......

thanks, we've talked pm about iv bup years ago, doubt he remembers, but, thanks midnight