• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Johannesburg and Norco

CaliOG

Greenlighter
Hey everybody I've relocated to Johannesburg SA from the states and I ran out of my norco 10/325. Not into needles or crack or any other drugs. Just into norco Watson 10/325. Is it accessible out here in joburg, if so any names or recommendations or Vicodin equivalents? Good look thank fellow pill popper

^ Hydrocodone is a pretty USA-restricted med, though. :p

Although some other countries, like Canada or the UK, can prescribe hydrocodone in a pure form as Diconal or in a mix with atropine as Hycodan, they are very rarely prescribed, and codeine, hydromorphone, oxycodone, and dihydrocodeine seem to be more prescribed in other countries for pain instead of hydrocodone (Norco).

If you are a legit pain patient, I would see a doctor there and explain your situation. I don't know much about SA, but I've read that people there seem to like smoking "mandies" crushed with herb or tobacco in cigarettes for the rush, I would definitely recommend staying away from that in the name of health and avoiding a nasty addiction.

Also, if you are addicted heavily, I would look in to addiction counseling, perhaps with suboxone or a low dose of Methadone, or see if Kratom is legal in SA, it might save you from another addiction cycle, assuming you are indeed physically and psychologically dependent.

If you are just asking us how to score drugs, then you've come to the wrong place, as Bluelight is not here to help you do that as indicated in the BLUA. Otherwise, best of luck! :)