• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone capsules

Oxy8_8

Bluelighter
I'm sure this has been asked before and I apologize if it has but I'm new and I DID use the search on here before posting.

I was previously on MScontin and oramorph but have recently been switched to oxycontin and oxycodone.

The oramorph was a syrup so hit quickly and I'm used to chewing both the MScontin and the oxycontin to destroy the time release (I have the OC oxys where chewing still works) but I'm not sure what to do with capsules as chewing seems silly.

Would I get a better hit just breaking open the capsule and pouring the powder on my tongue to swallow (and hopefully get some sublingually)? Or even dissolving the powder in water and swallowing?

Also, what amount would be a good start for a recreational dose? I haven't done oxys before but have a decent opiate tolerance due to taking 120-220mg of morphine sulphate per day for around 6 months.

why even bother? the capsule isnt going to make it work any less effectively. If you take 120-220mg of morphine a day I would say maybe try 40-50mg of oxy to start

just swallow the pill as is it'll work just fine unless you want to sit it under your tongue and ingest it sublingually