• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How to insufflate a suboxone strip.

ddcmdb

Greenlighter
I figured out a year or so ago how to insufflate a suboxone strip, and what you do is take a strip, however much you plan to use and take some everclear or isopropyl alcohol and put it on a paper towel. Just a dab and then stick your strip to where you dabbed the alcohol (glass table, mirror, glass cutting board, something smooth and not plastic, then wait an hour for it to dry or use a hair dryer or a heat gun and once it is dry.

Take a knife, I find that a curved blade knife for a chef works best. and make a cut in the strip running long ways the alcohol and it drying has caused the strip to stick to the glass very well.

Then cut in the opposite direction, so you've got a cross now, and then you cut an X on top of that. This is a bunch of cuts really close together going long ways then going in the other way, and then you have it make an X again a bunch of cuts if you understand what I am saying.

If anything is still stuck and all the pieces are tiny enough and don't need to be cut anymore, take a knife and the point of it and carefully scrape up whats left off the glass and then make a line and voila. You're done.

Items needed:

Fast evaporating alcohol or an alcohol pad
paper towels
knife
glass, mirror, glass cutting board

I hope this isn't breaking any rules. But I find it can be really helpful and works about a thousand times better than sniffing water.

why not dissolve it in water and water line it? seems much easier and less time consuming

he said he doesnt like doing that..

I dont understand why youre on bupe if youre just gonna sniff it? unless thats just what works best for you?

I dont understand why youre on bupe if youre just gonna sniff it? unless thats just what works best for you?

Agreed.

Going through all that trouble to snort bupe without waterline-insufflation is a ritual in and of itself. You probably got on suboxone to avoid new addictions, and taking it sublingually, once a day, or very quickly insufflating it with water and a syringe (a smaller ritual), are the best ways to quickly dose your subs in under a few minutes and be done with it. Out of sight, out of mind, and you'll think less and less about opioids in general as time goes on.

he said he doesnt like doing that..

The B/A for bupe is way higher when insufflated. If one has a limited amount of suboxone they could make it last twice as long sniffing it compared to taking it sublingually. Pure economics my friend

Actually theres only one day out of the week i do this and it works 10 times better than water. But to each his own.

It's just one of those things that feels pretty nice for a change of pace ever so often. I stick to my buccal administration 90% of the time. I'm married and only take 1.25 a day. I just thought I'd share my experience with those who haven't done it.... I highly recommend it.. and Yes I've done the afrin bottle method, just straight water like half a ml method and everything else on here. This method seems much more effective. But if you don't have time to rub an acohol pad on a piece of glass and stick the strip to it and then go on with the rest of your day come home and do your business then it prolly isn't for you. I don't have a set schedule I take mine, I just prefer after 5-6.

Honestly not even a day out of the week. More like once a month... Just when my mate comes up and he prefers the method. He's also prescribed.