16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
This is the thread for general heroin discussion. You can use the city/state specific threads for discussion that is mostly just relevant for that area. The NASADD Guidelines as well as the BLUA are enforced here. If you are too lazy to read them then at least know these main rules: No pricing, no sourcing/dealing, no meet-ups, and no mentioning of specific locations.

Old version here

Last edited:
fucking baseball isnt even fun to watch anymore when the team sucks again Ill be seeing you guys over the summer for sure

fucking baseball isnt even fun to watch anymore when the team sucks again Ill be seeing you guys over the summer for sure

The last stamp I got was "home run." It's one of those preprinted bags and has a baseball in the middle and just says home run over and over in small text. The dope was average so more like a line-drive double down the line. I bought it instead of waiting for the good stuff (still got the good stuff but was pissed that I spent the extra money when I could have just waited to spend it on the good raw) so it was a sacrifice fly/high. :|

found some fire ass gray rock H tonight in a town of 7k in montana and yea it was insanely priced but i wanted that taste because i had surgery 4 days ago and those oxys they gave me ran out real quick. real the social for the full story. But i was super surprised to get grey rock that looks like that what they get in detroit. But i was sure happy. It was good.

i saw today that thge FDA isnt gonna allow new generics of the orginal OXY formula, not the OPs...i guess someone was trying to bring back the original formula in generic form and FDA said they arent gonna allow it

and pretty soon 90% of pain patients are gonna say what their on now isnt really working and money is getting kind of tight

I have a hard time watching baseball on TV. In person it's another story, but on TV it is boring unless it is a play off game or World Series.

you don't have to watch baseball to be a fan even the direhards have to admit it's a bit boring with too much crotch grabbing to be a hetero viewing experience but I like to say I follow it

I got a stamp that had scotch tape sealing the top to the bottom to make a square shape like these assholes dobnt even try to hide that it's cut like crazy anymore. Stamp was called Budweiser, which I found ironic because it was pretty average, if not below average.

But every time I get a below-average stamp I just wonder if maybe my tolerance went it

fucking mind games with no way to find out for sure I wish pills weren't so expensive and I wasn't so cheap or at least if those two could meet halfway or something lol

should have known it was a let down as soon as I saw the white bag. Not sure who is running this shit but I've never gotten a bag in blue wax paper that wasn't at least decent.

NSFW:
1g4zf4.jpg

Been gettn lots of good shit lately. Well actually I gotta real good new connec that only get good shit like 7+ on the scale. Latest stamp. Is called bad land. I wonder where all these blue bags come from. I'm guessin philly but the dude goes to delaware to get it. But I think that all of em originate from philly.

idk if its the same reference but thats what one of the biggest (pretty much the biggest) drug dealing areas in Philly is informally called

Badlands that is

haha try being a Baltimore Orioles fan...man it's a weird feeling to have a good team for the first time in 14 years.

I picked up two grams of some really good grey rocky dope the other day, it was sketchy as fuck getting it though. I ended up driving thru the hood right as all the kids were getting off school so on every block there was a traffic cop that I had to stop for. I finally grab my shit, get out of the hood, i'm a minute from my house and boom I end up slamming into a car. Completely wrecked my car, had to get it towed, and then I took the short walk home with several grams of dope still on me. Since then i've been snorting dope non-stop for 24 hours now, no sleep, just trying to stay numb until I become alittle less pissed off.

To whoever asked about the opium high in the last thread, IMO its like eating a handful of codeine, with the dreamyness of morphine, and a stoneyness of a super strong indica bud.

And I just gota g of ketamine and 40 dollars for installing my k guys new faucet in his bathroom. Hell yea. And I'm 90% sure oxys and morphine are back today. I can get Roxi 30s anytime but I'm not paying that much. I can get 3 op 20s for that much and I can STILL buy a 40oz + a candybar with the change. Fuck living in a college town. Drugs are everywhere, but I'm not an idiot. I've done drugs. A lot. Don't try to game someone who plays it harder than you do lol

I've only had real opium once
I've had that other incense smelling shite a few times

I was at a fest and on multiple chems at the time smoking bowls of bubble hash, heady nugs, and fire opium all mixed together constantly
All I can say is it tastes kinda like a purple grape flavor, I was high as groceries though on everything else so I couldn't really tell what the real buzz felt like, it all just kinda mixed together with all the chems floating through my head

What a great fucking weekend that was

U.K poster here.

Just wondered what the general consensus is on black tar H?

Not that we have it over here. It's all smoke-able Afghan powder base, aka 'brown'.
But after seeing BTH available in certain places, one can't help but garner interest.

Never tried it

not to worried about trying it

everyone ive ever talked to ever would rather have the powder we get on the East Coast

but if you ask anyone on the West Coast they will try to defend it probably out of pride

Everyone I know whos had bth says that I'm lucky and spoiled for only using NY powder. My friend from college is from long island and sold dope (ironically, he bought a black charger with the money lol) and said that there are people who have tar down there for dirt dirt dirt cheap, but between that and NY powder there's NO Interest.

Had a brutal morning. Was upstate trapped with no dope, woke up, attempted to induce onto suboxone... failed miserably, so I had to drive like 40 minutes to score some dope. I was puking literally the whole way, into a plastic bag I had in my lap...almost hit the guardrail twice. I finally get what I need and my hands are shaking so hard I can barley load up a shot let alone hit my beat to shit veins.

Eventually I got it and got well but... I don't wanna go through what I did this morning ever fucking again.

That's like the third time recently I've tried to get back on suboxone and it didn't work. My body just ain't what it used to be. I used to be able to hop back and forth no problem.

Now I'm fucked.

haha try being a Baltimore Orioles fan...man it's a weird feeling to have a good team for the first time in 14 years.
thats how everyone in DFW felt a few years ago when all of a sudden they became contenders. had alot to do with Nolan Ryan running things (even tho they're pushin him out now) and i like the fact that despite being a conservative texas team w/ a conservative texas fan base they gave josh hammilton a shot after his alcohol n meth addiction and gave ron washington a shot after his little crack n coke benders, i mean drugs have always gone hand n hand n baseball but they've been hushed up n i really thought they were gonna push ron out after he had admitted to smokin rock after one of the big wins that first season they were decent

U.K poster here.

Just wondered what the general consensus is on black tar H?

Not that we have it over here. It's all smoke-able Afghan powder base, aka 'brown'.
But after seeing BTH available in certain places, one can't help but garner interest.

its just like any other dope can be good, can be garbage

Never tried it

not to worried about trying it

everyone ive ever talked to ever would rather have the powder we get on the East Coast

but if you ask anyone on the West Coast they will try to defend it probably out of pride

yea id say your prob right, a lot of the time especially BL there is this idea that NE powder is the best n tar is shit, but they both go up n down n avg street purities are fairly similar on both coasts (from things we've seen documented). i think most people defend BTH b/c people who use heroin will still sometimes act like its the one thing they'll never do, is it worse for your veins? sure is. but its heroin n if you IV'n shits already not good for you.

having said that, i would prefer NE powder, ive never had it so i would choose it not cuz i think its more potent (tho i will give the nod to the NE n places like chicago as probably having better dope on the whole) but because i dont shoot, smokin tar is good but i prefer snortin powder n i dont mind dph but i would just like to get some nice powder dope that didnt have dph in it, plus the whole white off white stuff, its kinda alluring. only time i ever got white powder dope i did a line n immediatly called the dude out on crushing up hydromorphones n sellin it as china white at a huge mark up cuz that shit just isnt around here, he played it off like thats how it was sold to him but then asked questions like how'd you know? how did i know? it doesnt smell like dope, when snorted its got that same chalkyness to it its obvious it wasnt dope n i knew he sold hydromorphones, i was semi insulted this guy thought he could pull a fast one so blatant like that

it's probably not bad if you get a decent batch but I'm just assuming the ratio of decent BTH to decent ECP is somewhat one-sided, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.