16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^as you all know my pops has passed..so een if hes a 48year old pathetic shmuck who is trying to always get you to get him high, at least hes still there and you can get high with him. hopefully your little brother will step up and takes the initiative, maybe with your help and yall can do somethings together, even if its going to a baseball game or a fishing trip or anything really..cause you never know how long they will be here. and you never realize how much you want to do with someone and how much you have to say to them until after the chance has passed to do so..and i say that with first hand knowlege. i will never not visit someojne who is in the hospital a\cause the last time i did that i never seen that person again. i was too scared to go see my uncle after his anuerism cause i had never visited anyone in the hospital before that. i didnt have anyone in my family die while i was alive to that point and was just turning 15, the week he had his accident and didnt fully understand how seriously sick he was. my uncle was 6'4 and over 400lbs (which we didnt know until after he died, w thought he was like 350 max) so he wasa monster of a man. even at 13,14 he would pick me upp with one hand over his head liuke i was a doll and to us he was superman, like i said he had no wife or kids, he ran his own landscaping business with 5 fulltime workers, he always gave the best presents and like come visit and give us a $50 or %100 bill and tell us niot to tell our mom and to buywhatever we wanted...and they kept tellin me he was getting better and his speech was getting better and he was sitting up and then walking and then literally got he point of them talking about him going home and the next day he was dead. which now i see as that happens to people in the hospitalk alot. they will be in bad shape and then all of a sudden they get better and im talking cure cancer better and then die the next day..kindal ike them giving one last push to see veryone and say goodbye...but i figured he would be home ina couple days and everything would be fine and that never happened...

my parents split when my mom was still pregnant with my brother, so he never really knew him and basically looked at my uncle (moms brother,who had no kids) as his dad just like my sister did and myself to a lesser extent..what really sucks though is my uncle passed like 6years before my dad when he was like 9. so they lost their second dad first and then lost their real dad and so i had to step up and i did, i coached his baseball and football teams and other things with the help of my friends. i cant leave them out cause every team i coached i had to turn away people who wanted to be "official" coaches. no matter if it was football or baseball i always had firends who wanted to coach with me and inturn that made me want toi do it.

that sucks about your pops chink. on another note, god fucking damn thats alot of caps bro, thats gotta be a crazy amount of money and if that little bag has 50 that big bag has to have AT LEAST 500-600, if not more. thats crazy.

yeah at least

man its pretty pathetic really..you never realze how much you actually do, even if you got the bank recipets until you do something like that and see all the empty bags..and ive done that more then once but i have since stopped saving them like that

and i will admit that i was getting 14 for the price of 10 and 7 for 5..so everyone wasnt 10$ cause i didnt buy them 1 at a time, but if i did thats what they would have been.

Last edited:
I had a drawer full of empty dime bags and it sucked realizing how much money and time I wasted on it. Now I always dispose of anything like that soon as it is empty.

Yeh I gotta bag fulla empty baggies wich is close to a 2000 that's just from personal use an like 15 unmarked scrip bottles. Haha idk what to do with em I just put em ina bag just in case the cops bust in my door I can grab it an run hahaha.

But ona serious note y'all I gotta quick question. I'm doin this fuckin cold turkey thing again an after tonite ima be in day 3 of havnt touched nothin. What is weird everyone I know be sayin yeah it takes boutta week to get through the worse. But honestly I'm feelina whole lot bettr now later in the day. My ? Is this like the 'eye of the storm'? Is it gonna get worse? I'm still withdrawin bad but it ain't like it was the 1st day am most of today. So what y'all think?

i think physically days 3-5 are the worst and they slowyt get better but thats when the mental park comes flyin in and thats when its real nice to have good weed and a bong..or a couple benzos and that bong and a few beers cause the mental pain is much worse then the physical, thats mental pain could rteally last for weeks and whats bad is it isnt consistant. you can be fine for a ocuple days or week and then see something on tv like "bubz shootin up on the wire" and before the scene is over youre in your phonebook textin your dude to see if hes around..so weed is key and thats how i get rid of that mental part,cause is just does enough to acutally make me forget and thats the point but i always used subs, never quit cold turkey..hell i think i went 10days clean with just subs like twice this past year, other then that ive been using 3 sometimes 4x a week

Ive only gone like 6days clean and I felt like shit as soon as the withdrawl hit 2nd day and I was sick the whole time after that,my habbit wasnt that big about 6 sawbux a day.

Chinky I got a little respect for you for stepping up when your dad and uncle passed. No matter what you do in life no one can take that away from you. It was a sad and heartwarming story.

Hey y'all I gotta nother quick question cuz thus is where I turn to for info an I ain't tryna fuck anythin up.

2moro is gonna be the fourth day of cold turkey kickin the shit an I'm feelin better but problem is I got a fuckin job interview. Ya I know perfect timin rite. An Friday I should be in for work. So the only thing I got is my boy hooked me up with a sub strip. If I take let's say 1mg of suboxone will that reset the last 3 days? If it will ima just tough it out but if it'll kill the withdraw just so I can make it threw interview an back to reg detox I should be good for work by Friday so what do y'all think.

Weird shit but ill even take .5mg or even less if I gotta I just don't wanna reset all that an be good to go by Friday for work for.

I don't think it would fuck it up too bad. Maybe try .25 first obviously you want to use the bare minimum to get you by. The trick is to controll yourself so you don't take the whole strip. The self control is what I struggle with.

It won't resent anything. In fact, taking a small dose of Sub there would be one of the ways the drug is intended to be taken. Hell, take it now.

Think of it like drinking beer during a liquor hangover. You dis a dozen shots of vodka last night and feel like death today. One beer is gonna help that hangover, and not really extend the hangover. Drink an entire case over the next few days and you are gonna feel like shit a lot longer. Not a perfect analogy, but you get what I mean.

You got one strip? You can get four 2mg doses that should hold you 12+ hours each. You can only help yourself with that amount of Sub at 3 days clean.

Good luck, I hope you get the job!

Ok cool yall thanks for the reply appreciate it. Yeah I'm not trynna withdraw for the actual job either cuz its a blue coller labor job. Its settin up shit for huge parties/weddings/high school grads an unloadin trucks etc so I ain't trynna do that while withdrawin haha.

i used to always save a little in each cap so on rainy days i would have a little stash to dipo into and get right.

I always do that! I've never met anyone else who did it as well, and people have thought it's more trouble than it's worth. But imo I'm not gonna notice a 10th of my bag gone, but I sure as hell will notice when I can add all those little bits up and get well.

Hey y'all I gotta nother quick question cuz thus is where I turn to for info an I ain't tryna fuck anythin up.

2moro is gonna be the fourth day of cold turkey kickin the shit an I'm feelin better but problem is I got a fuckin job interview. Ya I know perfect timin rite. An Friday I should be in for work. So the only thing I got is my boy hooked me up with a sub strip. If I take let's say 1mg of suboxone will that reset the last 3 days? If it will ima just tough it out but if it'll kill the withdraw just so I can make it threw interview an back to reg detox I should be good for work by Friday so what do y'all think.

Weird shit but ill even take .5mg or even less if I gotta I just don't wanna reset all that an be good to go by Friday for work for.

I went through several job interviews in withdrawal since I wasn't sure what their drug testing policy was and I wanted to be prepared in the event that I got hired contingent on me passing the drug test. I used loperamide, this way I didn't have to worry about me shitting myself in the interview, and I could be finished kicking if I got hired since the 16mg dose of loperamide wouldn't really set me back at all in regards to completing the withdrawal without prolonging it.

It won't resent anything. In fact, taking a small dose of Sub there would be one of the ways the drug is intended to be taken. Hell, take it now.

Think of it like drinking beer during a liquor hangover. You dis a dozen shots of vodka last night and feel like death today. One beer is gonna help that hangover, and not really extend the hangover. Drink an entire case over the next few days and you are gonna feel like shit a lot longer. Not a perfect analogy, but you get what I mean.

You got one strip? You can get four 2mg doses that should hold you 12+ hours each. You can only help yourself with that amount of Sub at 3 days clean.

Good luck, I hope you get the job!

If he's already starting to feel better after 3 days clean then a 2mg dose would probably hold him a good 24 hours. Taking 2mg doses for 4 days would definitely just prolong the withdrawal , so if anything I would take weldermans advice and use 0.25mg to get through the interview more comfortably. If that dose doesn't help then increase by 0.25mg until you hit a dose that does, which I don't see being any more than 1-2 mg.

Starting a new job with a habit really sucks, so that's why I say he should just get the withdrawals over with by not taking anything unless he would feel too shitty during the interview where it could affect his chances of getting the job. If that's the case then my recommendation is either loperamide or a single low dose of suboxone.

^It's one of those things that's a tough call.....you could just do a quick, really low dose taper....like 1, .5, .25 and done, or something like that...I'd be a little scared, especially after toughing out 4 days CT, which is a heroic feat BTW!

It really is a tough call, use the sub if you feel you need it....If I was to do it, I'd do a taper, having one day of being "well" and then going back into WDs would fuck with my head too much!

What up all.

Sitting here at 1am dope sick, about 30 hours from my last shot. Got about 8mg's of suboxone in my system but I'm still feeling like shit and can't sleep. I'm praying to god that the bupe starts doing its thing tomorrow for me. I can't take this shit. I just wanna be back stabilized on suboxone, work, be with my girl, and live for a while before I start to taper down.

Fuck the dope. My body wants it now because it's ill but I'm so disgusted by it at the moment and the whole charade of being a dope fiend, that I'm not even thinking about going to score.

Fuck.

^ I try to wait 36 hours before dosing the suboxone and that seems to make all the difference. However, waiting those 36 hours is easier said than done. Congrats on waiting that long though and best of luck with sticking to it!

Took 1mg earlier tonite. Pretty good yo it was temptin just layin in bed felt likee I was ina bathtub of ice had the chills like a motherfucker damn I hate those so much.

But yeah man fuck this insomnia. Can't sleep at all I'm up watchin adult swim they got some funny shows late nite like squidbillies an aqua teen hunger force haha love that.

good luck tank! Know you've been trying for awhile! Keep it up....

pm me if you need any advice or help

Seems like there's several heads in this thread trying to kick dope, so this is the thread I should be posting in. I just got on a sub maintenance program after months of being on a waiting list and I've already pissed dirty once and I think I'm going to again. I spent all this time doing the right thing and when it came, I just wasn't ready to let the dope go, even though I know it's taking it's toll on my personal life. Used dope yesterday after my test and it felt so good. I really have to try and forget that feeling and maybe do a quick taper with the subs I'm prescribed to and kick the shit once and for all. It's now or never.

Feel infinitely better today now still on the subs. I took a seroquel and actually slept last night which was a fucking Godsend. By tomorrow, I'll be 100% back stabalized on the suboxone thank fucking Goddd!

Hah. Now it's just a matter of not going back to dope like a dumb ass and actually successfully executing a taper. But, a problem for another day. Right now I feel good, I feel clear, and am glad to not be jamming needles in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.