PDA

View Full Version : 16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Mr.Scagnattie
14-07-2013, 05:39
That's ridiculous! I'm not sure if Montana is at all like Connecticut with its laws, but I'm pretty sure that they're not even supposed to question you here unless it's related to the individual's health and well-being. In other words, "What has he taken?" OK. But, "Where did he get it? Who gave it to him?" (Trying to investigate the criminal aspect of the situation...) No, that's not OK.

When a friend of mine overdosed and I called 911, the police began to question me HARD and began scaring me, telling me that they'll see to it I get kicked out of my university and never graduate, that they're going to put out warrants for us and blah blah blah. None of that ever happened though, of course, and they didn't even end up taking what little drugs were left in the hotel room right there in plain sight on the little coffee table. They're such assholes, man. I still get pissed off whenever I think of that officer who grabbed me by my shirt-collar and threw me up against his car. Dick...

Yeah some cops are just ass holes and use OD's as an attempt to throw people in jail. It really just depends on the type of cop. I've had ones who were totally cool and simply just wanted to make sure the person that OD'ed was okay, and others who turned it into an interrogation, started illegally searching the place, etc.

Welderman
14-07-2013, 06:22
as I always say "fuck the police"

"And I say it with authority"

fireblueorwhite
15-07-2013, 00:55
I live in DE and get blue bags all the time its usually fire it comes from willmington I think fun land is the stamp of choice right now but some of the best I've ever had came in the white bags with a piece of scotch tape on the top some of the worst to though
Absolutely the best blue bags n lower details that been around. I was always a white bag person until lately it's been trash. Hopefully it stays around a good while. An I like to find more n better connects of it. <No prices, read the rules.>.

U from up top or lower

smokemctoke420
15-07-2013, 01:05
Prices aren't allowed but that's what my dude was doing to. Try double that for half the quality, that was this one dude we met. So your from here to I guess? What part? I'm outside of oc.

RecklessWOT
15-07-2013, 02:40
Yeah man, that's beat. I've had them give me shit at the ER before and threatened to call the cops because I drove and they assumed I must be fucked up if my friend is in such bad shape. I lost it and started cussing the nurses out and shit. "Go ahead bring the fucking cops, I'm fine. If I knew you guys would be such assholes maybe I should have let this bitch die in my driveway, huh? And if you touch me one more time I'll make sure you end up in one of those beds over there"
People need to mind their fucking business and keep their mouth shut when it comes to this shit.
It's real fucked up though that your supposed friends won't save your life when they have the power to do something about it just because they're afraid of getting in some trouble.

RedLeader
15-07-2013, 07:40
I think cw= china white(heroin)

Red leader say hi to John Rambo if you see him. Be safe out there and post up some pictures if you can. And remember if you pick up a hot chick and she gives you the best blow job ever then you reach down and find a dick it's ok. That doesn't make you gay because gay guys don't go out trying to score with hot chicks.

Seriously though did you just fly out for a vacation or did you have work lined up? I whish I would have done cool shit like this before I got married.

After the real shit I've been through in the game, accidentally touching the penis of a bargirl does not phase me. Oh well, move on to the next girl!

I did some questionable things to amass some money and then just bought a one-way ticket. I can easily get work here teaching English (or find work with my uni degree, but that might be harder with the fact that they basically drug-screen, background check and whatnot like US companies). But I also might try and get a job importing sports nutrition products. This first month is all about making connections (and having fun). I just hate my current hostel and cannot wait until I can move.

Yep CW/China white/south east Asian #4.

That's cool as hell RL. Were you using dope with the mdma? I ask because back in the day both myself and a drug buddy of mine would trip balls mixing opioids with legit mdma. Just something I thought of when you said that.

I hope you find some fire. I know I'd be disappointed finally getting dope I know is SEA only for it to be stomped.

No. I had smoked speed earlier in the day, but other than that, just MDMA. I snorted some, got "that taste" and was like this could end up in hospital, and then BAM...euphoria live never before. I would say more about how I got it (which is quite a story), but I promised to keep it a secret.

For real. If I was out there I wouldn't leave until I found some amazing shit.

So you would stay for a day? Finding good coke is the challenge. Dealers ask me to test their coke for them. It takes like crushed Tylenol.

fireblueorwhite
15-07-2013, 14:18
Prices aren't allowed but that's what my dude was doing to. Try double that for half the quality, that was this one dude we met. So your from here to I guess? What part? I'm outside of oc. lewes rehoboth Beach areas

smokemctoke420
15-07-2013, 15:50
No shit. I'm in selbyville/fenwick area. Actually got my DUI back I'm the day at the royal farms in fenwick off of rt 1. It's a small world

Edit: just picked up a bundle of funland (did 2 And the guy owes me 1) at work along with a 20 mg generic old formula opana. I've never had either formula till now. So now I got a good connect for good priced opanas but after this I'm still trying to go back to not using. I had 11 days up until Saturday. Here's a pic tho so you guys can see if its the same funland. And apparently it was blue bags red letters, not white bag red letters. I got my shit confused.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/smokemctoke420/C0EC079E-1095-4F10-BFBC-A49550589594-1762-00000195F66890BE_zps4b859448.jpg

My friend told me this dude goes to downtown selbyville to get it, although I'm sure other places have it.

RecklessWOT
16-07-2013, 00:28
Okay some stamp discussion is allowed, but this is getting pretty specific in here.

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 00:33
My bad man. Ill try to be a little less specific next time.

RecklessWOT
16-07-2013, 00:34
'sall good, no biggie. Just figured I'd say something before it went too far

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 00:37
Ok and so I know for next time, what is about stamp discussion that I wrote in my post isn't allowed? If not ill check out the blua when I get home from work

RecklessWOT
16-07-2013, 00:43
It's probably not gonna be in the BLUA as I don't think it is a site wide rule, but more specifically to this forum. Not all the rules are so cut and dry across the whole site unfortunately. You will find mention of it in the NASADD guidelines though (for which a link can be found in my signature). It's the 3rd bullet point on the list to be exact.
Directly from THE NEW NASADD GUIDELINES: The guide to doing lines

At this time stamp type reviews are not allowed in NASADD.

Stamp discussion is no longer allowed in NASADD, though we do kind of let mention of a stamps slide in passing conversation in this thread as it's not a regional thread. But you were discussing where it's from, what the quality/count is like, what the bags look like, etc. Pretty much a complete review of the stamp- which is exactly what we do not allow anymore.

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 01:27
Fair enough. Won't happen again and thanks for letting that sliding man.

Man this dope has me feeling good. I think ill do a bag and 5mgs of opana when I get off work as well.

RecklessWOT
16-07-2013, 02:16
Like I said, don't worry about it. Simple mistake whatever, that's why I just mentioned it so now you know.

And mmmm, I miss me some Opana. Shit was retarded but then they fucked up the formula and after having the new ones two times I never even attempted to use the stuff again, they fucked it up so bad. I still prefer Oxy better overall honestly, but god damn nothing has ever made me nod harder than Opana.

Mr.Scagnattie
16-07-2013, 02:23
Like I said, don't worry about it. Simple mistake whatever, that's why I just mentioned it so now you know.

And mmmm, I miss me some Opana. Shit was retarded but then they fucked up the formula and after having the new ones two times I never even attempted to use the stuff again, they fucked it up so bad. I still prefer Oxy better overall honestly, but god damn nothing has ever made me nod harder than Opana.

Ugh. Opana and Dilaudid fucked me up bad for about a year when I was doing it all day everyday in place for dope. I don't miss that shit.. but I do. Hah.

Welderman
16-07-2013, 02:32
Is opana the same as dilladid? Because I always liked sniffing d's and I could get a great buzz that would make me a little nauseated if I was really hungry before I took them. I was on 2 mg of subs too. Not sure if they were 4 or 8 mg. I even hooked a guy up at work that liked shooting pills and gave him a great deal and I still doubled my monies.

RecklessWOT
16-07-2013, 02:34
No. Opana is Oxymorphone, Dilaudid is Hydromorphone. Different drugs. Both get you high as tits though.

Welderman
16-07-2013, 02:39
Red leader, you don't have to answer this but with the money you brought how long could you comfortably stay there without working and still buy an airline ticket home? And how much money did you take? A guy I knew went to thiland and he rented an actual furnished apartment monthly and said that was way cheaper then a hotel. But he had just spent a year in the Middle East working and had no bills back home so he had a wheelbarrow full of money. Pm me if want to keep it on the dl.

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 04:34

aight, thats cool. i did a bag of dope at like 8 at work and at 9 i did about 5-7.5 mgs of a 20mg opana pill and holy shit im fucked up. i cannot stop nodding at all. might have to have a early bedtime. i dint think ill do the whole 10 ill have left by itsself tommorrow night. ill probaly break into 5 mg pieces and do it with a little dope, or make it into 2.5 mg pieces and combine it with the dope.

BlueHues
16-07-2013, 04:35
I missed the boat on shooting that Opana, damn! I was too busy shooting dope, but it sounds promising!

Welderman
16-07-2013, 06:13
No. Opana is Oxymorphone, Dilaudid is Hydromorphone. Different drugs. Both get you high as tits though.

For a deralict like myself who likes stuffing drugs up the beak does opana give as good of a buzz as dilladid? Or is it like comparing vikes to old school oxys? Similar but different. I am gonna trust your judgment on this next question.(because we think a lot alike) if presented with opana, old school oxy or Dilladid and you could only choose one to get your high on (snorting as the ROA) which would it be? I would pick oxy because the high lasts longer for me and I ever had the opana.

BlueHues
16-07-2013, 06:25
Oxymorphone is supposed to be fucking potent IV, multiple times more than any other ROA I'm pretty sure...Oral Oxymorphone I guess is comparable to a lot of other things but shooting it is supposed to be something special! I always had such easy access to heroin and I use needles, never really gave it a thought....even when people offered it to me, I thought it was oxycodone, but IV oxymorphone blows IV oxycodone out of the water from what I hear...

Johnny blue
16-07-2013, 06:52
For a deralict like myself who likes stuffing drugs up the beak does opana give as good of a buzz as dilladid? Or is it like comparing vikes to old school oxys? Similar but different. I am gonna trust your judgment on this next question.(because we think a lot alike) if presented with opana, old school oxy or Dilladid and you could only choose one to get your high on (snorting as the ROA) which would it be? I would pick oxy because the high lasts longer for me and I ever had the opana.

I've never done opana but, it is weird in that it actually has a higher BA snorted than eaten. The reformulation ruined that from what I hear though.

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 09:27
For snorting I would pick opana all day over oxy. I'd even never do oxy again if I always had opana.

Welderman
16-07-2013, 13:28
In a sick way I wish I would have shot dope and also dilladid just to see what it was like. After being on this site and reading so many different stories from you guys I am so glad I never did.

fireblueorwhite
16-07-2013, 13:50
Definitely miss the real oc.80 mg. Boiled up hot thru the veins.

Mr.Scagnattie
16-07-2013, 14:51
When it comes to IV, a lot of my friends have different opinions on what's stronger, Opana or Dilaudid. I have some friends that swear by Opana over Dillies but in my experience, I always got a much stronger rush out of the dilaudids, though not a lot of legs. The rush is what I'm looking for though out of my opiates.

As far as what's better snorted, couldn't tell ya', but I've heard from a lot of people dilaudid done that way isn't really that great compared to oxy and opana, opana being much stronger than oxy is in everyway.

Tommyboy
16-07-2013, 15:17
I just got out of detox last week and am proud to say that I am no longer dependent on benzos after taking them (mostly as prescribed) everyday since 2005. I had already cut down on opiates to the point of not getting sick enough to get into detox, so figured I would stop taking my valium to get in and got some methadone to make my opiate kick pretty painless. I think I was one of the only people that didn't leave detox and get high right away. Everyone was exchanging numbers to go get high when they got out but I didn't do that. I did 2mg of Suboxone a few days after getting out since I went on vacation, and I'm feeling better than expected without taking benzos. I was feeling so down that the benzo WD couldn't really make me feel much worse, so it was a good time for me to kick them. It wasn't fun but wasn't as horrible as expected either, and since I stopped taking them I have less cravings for opiates which is a good thing.

Skid-marks on every pair? Jesus.. I can understand maybe 1-2 pairs on a 'bad' day, however, every pair? That's unacceptable. Learn to wipe your asshole you nasty little rodent.

For some reason I read that [skid-marks on every pair] to the tune of that beach boys song 'two girls for every boy'

For me, Opana was like a mix between oxycodone and morphine. More euphoric than morphine but sedating like it, and a little less euphoric than oxycodone but less stimulating. It was potent as hell though but I think it jacked up people's tolerances so much because it was a little less euphoric than oxy and dope so they would do doses of it that were higher than its equivalent in oxy and dope if you get what I'm saying.

Bluehughs, I was just talking to my friend about how quickly the Opana boat sailed by before they were ruined. I heard about them while I was away at school, then came home and got to enjoy them for only a few months before they changed the formulation.

smokemctoke420
16-07-2013, 18:45
^It's ok, i didn't get to enjoy one till now when they got the new school ones out but my coworker has a connect that cam get generic old school 20s for a good price so i bought one to try it out. i did a 2.5 mg line about 2 hours before my second job and i was lying in bed nodding, but i was also doing the funland dope all morning at work. when i got home i busted down a bag and did another 2.5 mgs then made a huge mistake of doing 5 more mgs and i was nodding extremely hard. i was nodding so hard that my cig went out cuz i was just holding it, but not until i dropped it right on my chest and burnt myself then i dropped it 2 more times while it was out. twas a crazy nod session. dope and opana in the same line is no joke. i got 7.5 left but im gonna keep it at 5 and a bag of dope to nod tonight since 7.5 was to much.

id take the opana over dilaudid anyday. i think its nice to finally have a opana connect and its still the old formula. this shit blows oxy out of the water.

TOMMYBOY- congratulations man, that's a big accomplishment. it must be nice to feel free from 8 years of benzos use and not have to worry about withdraw anymore, and then not doing opiates on top of that is just gonna help you tremendously. You're doing the right thing IMO. Also, good luck , its gonna be a long ride. If you ever wanna vent or just bullshit about something bothering you, you can PM me since i'm on everyday.

Welderman
16-07-2013, 19:04
Way to go Tommyboy the best of luck to you man.

BlueHues
16-07-2013, 21:54
Tommy that's great man! Surprised to hear the benzos weren't all that bad? I've heard those are horrible, even if I do them for a couple weeks I get anxious and can't sleep even with opiates...You'd think that after 7 years it would have been worse, maybe you got lucky and you're brain just bounced back for some reason!

Tommyboy
17-07-2013, 08:12
Thanks guys. It's not that the benzo withdrawal wasn't bad, it's that I was at such a low point in my life that it couldn't get much worse. I'm sure that if I was working full time and had more stuff going on that I would be going out of my mind, so I guess this was the only perk of feeling like a hopeless junkie going into detox.

My worst symptoms have to do with my vision. It's distorted, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, and I get headaches from it and my brain feels so tense. I know I'm done with benzos so now I have to focus on staying off opiates. My parents still want me to go to rehab and I'm set to go in a few days so I grabbed some oxy today as my little last harrah. I see how much they are fucking up my motivation too now, so hopefully I can use that as motivation to not use them again. My habit want bad towards the end so I used that to justify this last use, but I can't be doing that.

gwencooper
17-07-2013, 09:08
Congrats Tommyboy! I swear it's harder to come off benzos than dope. I've been on benzos since 2002 or something and can not go more than about two days without them. I am much better than I used to be but I gotta have *something* in my system or else I'm awake for three days, kind of like dopesick without the sweating and kicking... So man, you did good. Did they taper you down or did you cold turkey under supervision at the rehab/detox place?
So proud of you! xoxoGwennie

I just got out of detox last week and am proud to say that I am no longer dependent on benzos after taking them (mostly as prescribed) everyday since 2005. .

Mr.Scagnattie
17-07-2013, 16:27
Thanks guys. It's not that the benzo withdrawal wasn't bad, it's that I was at such a low point in my life that it couldn't get much worse. I'm sure that if I was working full time and had more stuff going on that I would be going out of my mind, so I guess this was the only perk of feeling like a hopeless junkie going into detox.

My worst symptoms have to do with my vision. It's distorted, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, and I get headaches from it and my brain feels so tense. I know I'm done with benzos so now I have to focus on staying off opiates. My parents still want me to go to rehab and I'm set to go in a few days so I grabbed some oxy today as my little last harrah. I see how much they are fucking up my motivation too now, so hopefully I can use that as motivation to not use them again. My habit want bad towards the end so I used that to justify this last use, but I can't be doing that.

Yeah my eyes get really sensitive too when I'm detoxing. Even a little light basically blinds me and causes my head and eyeballs to ache. It sucks.

Tommyboy
18-07-2013, 03:45
The benzo withdrawals really come on in waves. After feeling pretty decent all day yesterday and posting here about it I was sure I was going to have a seizure late last night. My heart was racing, my arm was tingling, and my brain felt like it was tightening up, and my tremors got really bad. Luckily I didn't have a seizure and was actually able to sleep about an hour or so after bugging out.

Congrats Tommyboy! I swear it's harder to come off benzos than dope. I've been on benzos since 2002 or something and can not go more than about two days without them. I am much better than I used to be but I gotta have *something* in my system or else I'm awake for three days, kind of like dopesick without the sweating and kicking... So man, you did good. Did they taper you down or did you cold turkey under supervision at the rehab/detox place?
So proud of you! xoxoGwennie

I wanted to cold turkey it in the detox since I knew that I wouldn't really feel the withdrawals or be at risk for a seizure until a few days after the benzos were out of my system, but the doctor there made me take Librium for 3-4 days, reducing the dose each day. I was on day 3 of no Valium when I got there, and the last dose I had taken was only 2.5mg of Valium so it was probably just about out of my system when I got there which was why I didn't want any Librium.

The first day I didn't feel much relief, but after that the Librium must have built up in my system because I was knocked out for a few days. My opiate tolerance had gone down since I was taking a lot of days off towards the end, so my initial dose of 20mg of methadone held me just fine, and when they gave me 10 more mg a few hours later I actually got a little buzz from it. On the 2nd and 3rd day they gave me 10mg of done 3x a day, then on day 4 they did the same but with 5mg each time, then on day 5 they gave a single dose of 5mg then sent me on my way. Some people got moved down to the 5mg 3x a day on day 3, and were discharged on day 4 after taking the last 5mg dose, but I wanted the extra day there due to the benzo withdrawals so on day 3 when they gave me 5mg in the morning the doctor called me in and asked how I was feeling and I lied and said the dosage drop came too quickly so I felt shitty so he upped me back to the 10mg for an extra day before dropping me back down to the 5mg. Most of the people managed to get an extra day out of the detox by doing the same, or in the case of the alcoholics some of them had too high of a blood pressure to be released so were given the extra day as well, so although it was a 3-4 day detox almost everyone was there for 5 days.

People were talking about the various detox facilities they have been to and said this one was the best aside from one other that started you on 50mg of methadone (this place did 20mg as the initial dose, and if you got in before noon you got two more doses of 10mg, but barely anyone got in that early since the process took so long, so most people never got more than 30mg in a day unless they got there really early or complained late at night that they were still sick) then lowered you by 10mg a day, then gave you 5mg the last day, so basically had you there for a week. They said another place used Suboxone for the detox which I'm sure a lot of people didn't like since they want to get high right before going in which wouldn't work out well if you were going to be taking the Suboxone, so that's why methadone is preferred. Then they said the worst detox was one that gave you 5mg of hydrocodone every 6 hours. What a joke that must be.

RecklessWOT
18-07-2013, 04:20

Oxy any old day of the week, it is my all time favorite drug hands down out of any. I would have never started using heroin if the OC80 didn't go away and 30s weren't expensive as fuck.

Now with the Opana vs Dilaudid, that is a hard call as I do not have equal experience with the two. The only time I ever had dilli was IV in the hospital which was obviously awesome. But I wasn't at home enjoying myself either, so different circumstances. I pretty much never IV except a handful of occasions in my entire life, so I've never experienced IV Opana. I did a lot of Opana once the OPs replaced the OG OC. Opana was awesome in its own right, but didn't make me as euphoric and comfortable like oxy did, it just made me nod my face off. Legitimately I would nod out and have crazy little nod daydreams and snap out of the nod so violently I would hit my head on the wall, conscious just long enough to say something mean to someone and nod back out. This lasted hours. So depends on what you're looking for but realistically I love oxy a lot. Opana was cool too but not as pleasant

EDIT: also they ruined Opana worse than the new OP oxy, it's even more plastic-like and can't really be snorted at all. At least with the OP you can file them down and shit

Welderman
18-07-2013, 19:58
Thanks Recky I value your junky insight. I don't really like nodding out real bad I like to do shit while I'm high. I doubt ill ever be faced with a decision between opana, dillys and oxy but if I do I'll take the oxy.

smokemctoke420
19-07-2013, 02:04
@recky- you said the opanas can't be filed down or whatever. That's why you get the generics which is the old formula. I think its made by global pharms

chefman
19-07-2013, 08:45
Day three,for me clean and feelin like shit.

Bill
19-07-2013, 09:06
I had a pretty huge oxy/dope habit when I came across just two 20mg opana for the first time
Seriously I was doing close to either a gram of good dope or like close to 300mg of oxy a day and not even getting that high

I snorted the one on the way to work hoping it would keep me well for my nightly shift
Oh yeah I also was taking about 20-30mg of methadone at night as well

Anyway that night all I had was the opana and just the one 20 seriously kept me high as fuck until like 5am and I went in at 9pm
I snorted half of the other one after work and slept so fucking good when I got home

This was all before I ever iv'd anything and was just a snorter so I couldn't tell you that side since all I came across when iv'ing was dope and oxy

I bet it's fucking intense though

That's all in the past now though, I've been poppy free for close to a year now and I try not to come and lurk these dope threads because yeah sometimes shit triggers me, but I'm not gonna front and lie like it doesn't cross my mind a lot to just go grab a bag and go to nod land for the day

It's literally 10 minutes away from me, thousands of connects and it seems like everyone is strung out around here
Just didn't want to be numb anymore, waking up sick and scheming everyday just to be physically well until tomorrow

I'd rather do fun drugs again that aren't so addicting, I guess...

With opiates most of the time you eventually get so closed off you don't talk to anyone anymore and just go get your bag for the day and sit in your room all night alone looking retarded drooling on yourself nodding out

Wouldn't you rather be in a cuddle puddle all loved up on molly and lsd

Edit: Chefbro, stay strong, try to keep busy even if you don't feel like it, might help with the cravings, I know it won't do shit for the physical part, sadly

chefman
19-07-2013, 09:42
Thanks bill your alright,i have only been able to stay clean for 6 days,but its ok ive been doing better,thanks

Mr.Scagnattie
19-07-2013, 18:35
Thanks bill your alright,i have only been able to stay clean for 6 days,but its ok ive been doing better,thanks

Don't beat yourself up. It's incredibly hard to even get 6 days, so feel good about that man. Keep it up.

chefman
19-07-2013, 19:32
Thanks man you guys are all right,im.trying but I just like to feel high.

Mr.Scagnattie
19-07-2013, 19:58
trying but I just like to feel high.

Hah, welcome to the club.

chefman
19-07-2013, 20:34
Welcome been banging for 15 years,9 days if,my record clean time pathetic.

Bill
19-07-2013, 20:42
The whole 15 years of use occurred in sweet home Chicago?

MemphisX3
19-07-2013, 23:40
Skid marks on every pair of underwear is far from normal. That's nasty. I don't know if dude convinced you that all men are incapable of cleaning their ass or something but, most of us can. At least I hope so. Ffs if you're a grown man with skid marks you're doing it wrong and you need to ask your mom to reteach you how to wipe your ass.

i had to throw out like every pair of boxers i had after surgery because due to my inflexibility i was simply incapable of cleaning my b-hole properly. you dont know frustration until you have pushed out fecal matter from an already irritated b-hole after a spinal fusion surgery and then have to deal with an itchy b-hole because you are unable to reach and clean properly. shit, it took a good 2 months before i was able to gain the flexibility to reach around and clean the b-hole in the shower.

chefman
20-07-2013, 08:48
Yep,all in chicago,well 30 miles north of it.

chinky
21-07-2013, 22:53
With opiates most of the time you eventually get so closed off you don't talk to anyone anymore and just go get your bag for the day and sit in your room all night alone looking retarded drooling on yourself nodding out

Wouldn't you rather be in a cuddle puddle all loved up on molly and lsd

QFT
and
no

i will say you know when your a junkie when the last time you can remeber blowin a load occured while you were sleeping...its like youre 13 again except its like the opposite and you cant even find time or even care to jerk it let alone juggle a girlfriend..heroin is your heroine