PDA

View Full Version : 16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RecklessWOT
15-06-2013, 17:19
I wonder if this kid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htBvjocu8J8) has moved onto dope yet, and if so what kind of song he would write about it. Maybe his next video would be a nice micron filtering song, although I'm sure that by now he would have pawned that nice piano and computer so his video would be done in the public library and he would be playing on a little keyboard he found in the trash or something.

Lol

Tommyboy
16-06-2013, 06:45
So my parents found out I'm using again so it's come down to me having to pass drug tests in order to live under their roof. My next test is Friday since they know I used recently, and then they will be random after that.

So I called up my dude and copped a 'full' (bag he weighs out to 0.6) like usual, then headed to work where I would get down. I usually do 0.3 -0.4 in a shot with this guys stuff, but decided to do almost the whole thing, so 0.5. I did the shot and felt a decent rush that kept on going, then next thing you know I've got my boss holding me up, and the bartender and bar-back frantically asking me if I was alright.

It took me a little while to comprehend what was going on, and then was able to just say 'whoa' and 'hold on.' My legs were shaking and I was slowly comng back to. My boss asked if I was diabetic or on meds, trying to figure out what caused it. It was really hot so they though I might have been dehydrated which caused me to pass out, but I said I had been having really bad anxiety all day and then had a panic attack which caused me to faint. The bartender was saying my eyed didn't look right, whatever that meant, but they didn't suspect an overdose at all.

So later on my friend called me up saying his dealer wasn't around and that he was thinking of copping from my dealer, and said my guy told him he got new stuff last night, so my boy asked me if the stuff I got was different than the last batch or if he was bullshitting him. Well I told him what had just happened to me, so I told him it was safe to say he probably did get a new batch although it looked the same.

My friend called me back after copping and said it was really good stuff. I guess I found out the hard way. Even though I did a little more than usual in that shot, if it was the usual stuff it wouldn't have caused me to fall out. After I do my first shot of 0.3-0.4, I do the rest about 20 minutes later, so adding another point to the initial shot would have just added to the rush if it were the usual stuff.

So after the whole OD incident I noticed my shoulder was hurting, and when I took a look at it I noticed blisters were forming. When I felt the pain I thought I had hit my shoulder into something, but the blisters said otherwise. I was either leaned up against the fryer or fell back into the fryer causing a wave in the oil that overflowed onto me. The blisters got really bad so I went to the doctor and it was all 2nd degree burn, so nothing time and ointment won't heal. Of course he gave me percocets for the pain, although I didn't feel neither the pain nor the percs. Here is a picture of the blisters. View at your own risk. http://i.imgur.com/7KdJxqI.jpg?2

So I really went out with a bang. Apparently I was out for a few minutes and my boss said I was shaking a bit. I have no clue why they didn't call 911 or anything but I guess I didn't look so bad (wasn't turning blue, etc..) and just came back to on my own. Now it's time to wait until the withdrawals get bad and then use the 12mg of suboxone I have to detox.

"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be? " - Mark Renton

chefman
16-06-2013, 14:06
damn dog,i never fell out ever,you would think that would scare anyone straight,dude you better chill,i think I remember you saying that you fell out before,you really lucky that your still around,why would you want to be all high at work,i hate to be noddy at work its the worst.well good luck,maybe the universe is telling you something,or maybe that,was just super stupid thing to do ,good luck man.

Mr.Scagnattie
16-06-2013, 17:13
So my parents found out I'm using again so it's come down to me having to pass drug tests in order to live under their roof. My next test is Friday since they know I used recently, and then they will be random after that.

So I called up my dude and copped a 'full' (bag he weighs out to 0.6) like usual, then headed to work where I would get down. I usually do 0.3 -0.4 in a shot with this guys stuff, but decided to do almost the whole thing, so 0.5. I did the shot and felt a decent rush that kept on going, then next thing you know I've got my boss holding me up, and the bartender and bar-back frantically asking me if I was alright.

It took me a little while to comprehend what was going on, and then was able to just say 'whoa' and 'hold on.' My legs were shaking and I was slowly comng back to. My boss asked if I was diabetic or on meds, trying to figure out what caused it. It was really hot so they though I might have been dehydrated which caused me to pass out, but I said I had been having really bad anxiety all day and then had a panic attack which caused me to faint. The bartender was saying my eyed didn't look right, whatever that meant, but they didn't suspect an overdose at all.

So later on my friend called me up saying his dealer wasn't around and that he was thinking of copping from my dealer, and said my guy told him he got new stuff last night, so my boy asked me if the stuff I got was different than the last batch or if he was bullshitting him. Well I told him what had just happened to me, so I told him it was safe to say he probably did get a new batch although it looked the same.

My friend called me back after copping and said it was really good stuff. I guess I found out the hard way. Even though I did a little more than usual in that shot, if it was the usual stuff it wouldn't have caused me to fall out. After I do my first shot of 0.3-0.4, I do the rest about 20 minutes later, so adding another point to the initial shot would have just added to the rush if it were the usual stuff.

So after the whole OD incident I noticed my shoulder was hurting, and when I took a look at it I noticed blisters were forming. When I felt the pain I thought I had hit my shoulder into something, but the blisters said otherwise. I was either leaned up against the fryer or fell back into the fryer causing a wave in the oil that overflowed onto me. The blisters got really bad so I went to the doctor and it was all 2nd degree burn, so nothing time and ointment won't heal. Of course he gave me percocets for the pain, although I didn't feel neither the pain nor the percs. Here is a picture of the blisters. View at your own risk. http://i.imgur.com/7KdJxqI.jpg?2

So I really went out with a bang. Apparently I was out for a few minutes and my boss said I was shaking a bit. I have no clue why they didn't call 911 or anything but I guess I didn't look so bad (wasn't turning blue, etc..) and just came back to on my own. Now it's time to wait until the withdrawals get bad and then use the 12mg of suboxone I have to detox.

"This was to be my final hit, but let's be clear about this. There's final hits and final hits. What kind was this to be? " - Mark Renton

Damn dude those look brutal. Be careful out there brother.

BlueHues
16-06-2013, 21:42
^Tommy, as far as your parents and the urine tests go....I've had similar situations with my family quite a few times. If you just go along with them and are able to give them a clean urine, they'll probably forget about it pretty quickly, but whether you wanna keep getting high and having to sneak around is up to you.

You're definitely not stupid or ignorant when it comes to dope, but all it takes is one time. If you had been alone, you might have never woke up, it's hard to say. some people OD out of stupidity. They do too much without knowing how good it is or they do dangerous mixes. but sometimes people OD even when they're being careful and doing everything right. I'm careful sometimes, other times I just stop being afraid and do really dumb shit. It's really only luck that I'm still alive....

Also, I've kind of noticed over the years that people OD in "sets"....Meaning, a lot of people I've known who are hospitalized for one OD end up having another one and even a couple more shortly after that, even if they never really ODd before that....Sometimes it doesn't happen again, but I know of quite a few people who ODd and lived, and within a month ODd again and that's the one that killed 'em.....might be a superstitious thing, IDK...

Shoulda tested that shit too...

Welderman
17-06-2013, 02:33
I never shot dope but have od'ed from snorting too much and it took a little while before I fell out and had it happen 3 times. Each time I didn't think I did that much. I always thought if you od'ed while shooting it would be almost instant.

Tommyboy how much time went by from the time you blasted off till you fell out? I'm gonna assume you put your works away so at least a few minutes went by. I have read on this site that setting and mood can make someone OD. Any thoughts on why you fell out or was it just good dope? And that burn looks like it will fucking hurt.

chefman
17-06-2013, 04:56
Tommtboy just wondering, im not tryin to be judgemental,or a dick but why would you u even want to shoot 6 bags or whatever on your way into work,were u sick,or r u just too much of an addict to not moderate,i would never do that much dope before work,that,wouldnt be fun all sleepy at work..

Tommyboy
17-06-2013, 05:43
That was my first time ODing. I did the shot, put the rig away, felt the rush coming on, then it kinda leveled off but in a weird way, and next thing I knew I was being helped up by my boss and being asked if I was alright by everyone I work with. It was basically like being put in a sleeper hold and passing out due to lack of blood flow to the brain, then coming back the same way as you do from a sleeper hold, twitching a bit then just coming back to and being confused for a few seconds, then realizing what had happened leading up to falling out.

As for why I got high at work, well I work in the kitchen at a bar and it's me and a few freshman college chicks in that part so that's the only time I socialize on the weekends now since I don't have the time or energy to go out after work (and since I can't be high around my family I do it when I get into work so I'm good by the time I get home). All the regulars know me there so in between orders I'm hanging out with them, smoking cigarettes, listening to the band, etc.. It's not the same as if I were getting high at an office job or something where I had to strap down and focus on work, this is an extra weekend job that I took on so I could get paid while hanging out and socializing, so I could have extra money to get high so I could save my money from my regular job. I didn't get high at my regular job and wait until afterwards to cop and get high, and most of the time it's just a maintenance dose to keep me from being sick.

As for the amount that I did, I usually do 2-3 bag shots of the good shit from Queens, but my local guys stuff isn't as good so I do 0.3 - 0.4 usually, but upped it to 0.5 this time since it was the last time I could get high and I wanted to blast off right. I've shot up in that kitchen before, and I guess it started since I used to cop fire in Brooklyn on Saturday mornings (it was the only shit worth buying a lot of at the time, and that was the only day I could take the ride), and would get high with my boy at his place and then go to work, but if traffic was bad I would sometimes not have enough time to get high at his place so would just go straight to work where I would do it.

chefman
17-06-2013, 06:01
I hear ya,but donesnt it suck being all tired and knoddy at work,i hate that,when you,just want to close your eyes and you can

cicerogrinds
17-06-2013, 06:24
fck been on a drinking binge last couple days.. yet didn't score any dope.. i might just take that as a positive ina fcked up kinda way......

i only gotten high 3 times since my birthday 15 weeks ago.. so guess thats progress.. this shits a mfer to totally drop 100%

Tommyboy
17-06-2013, 06:38
I hear ya,but donesnt it suck being all tired and knoddy at work,i hate that,when you,just want to close your eyes and you can

Yea, well I usually never do doses like that at work. I save them for days off or when I'm going to my friends house after work. Most times I will use a little at work to get the energetic high, then get home and deal with my parents for a while until they go to bed, then I do the rest to get my nod on. The times when I would get the fire dope in BK before work I would sniff it during the day and then save the rest for the end of the night right before getting off work, and wouldn't go home after that.

Mr.Scagnattie
17-06-2013, 16:12
Yeah contrary to popular belief, OD's don't always take place right away after you inject. It can happen 10-15 minutes even after. Very dangerous because you think you're okay and all the sudden, you fall out.

I've had them happen where I did a shot, felt like something was a bit off or it was way too strong, shook it off and packed up all my gear, left the bathroom and 10 minutes later I passed out.

Welderman
17-06-2013, 16:19
I had no idea that it would take that long to fall out after a shot. If you do the right amount of dope or oxy at work you can kick some ass, Unless you nod out and it is a fine line to get the dose right.

Mr.Scagnattie
17-06-2013, 18:35
I had no idea that it would take that long to fall out after a shot. If you do the right amount of dope or oxy at work you can kick some ass, Unless you nod out and it is a fine line to get the dose right.

Yeah I don't take that big of a morning shot before work because I can't be nodding out all day. I need to be functional. I then have a nice fix to look forward to after I get back home and no longer have anything pressing to do.

JunkieDays
17-06-2013, 21:22
You really had no idea that it was too big of a dose for you? I mean, granted, it was only 0.5 or some small amount, but damn.. That must've been some potent fuckin' dope to put you on your ass.
I'd be calling that dealer back & grabbing the rest of his stash if I ran into dope like that.
The last time I had a 1 bag killer was around the time I first started getting into the game. I worked my tolerance up to three bags to get me high, found a new connect, tried it, and half a bag knocked me out.
Never heard from the guy since. He's either dead or in jail.

XThexXTank
17-06-2013, 21:43
Yeah those real fat shots. So i cheated the other day was chillin with this girl an all been clean for bout a month on em subs rite an we go in ona bun. We got some real nice shit an damn this girl wasnt bullshitting either. There this dope goin round down here an this shits fuckin wet. Anyone run into these or know what im talking about. Like the dope is all sticky wont dump outta the bag you gotta scrape it. Everyone sayin it got wet but fuck do they know bout that stuff i just aint puttin it up my arm.

But yeah back to the bun we get it an i decide to do 4 all together. Ima tell ya it wasnt no OD but i got so fucked up like ya know when your xanax fucked up thats the scale. Didnt know what the fuck was goin on an 2 hour car ride was like 5 min. Basically talked a bunch of random shit slurred an nodded oh an didnt get my dick sucked but fuck it was worth it. Yup so thats whats been good an i havent been on bl fora while.

OpiateGuy
17-06-2013, 22:52
Was broke as hell today.. only had 20 bucks. Luckily my dude fronted me $20 worth so i could cop 5 blows for $20. Feel decent, not even close to nodding though.. hopefully tomorrow Ill be able to cop enough to get me high as fuck.. we'll see.

Good to hear you came to without medical assistance Tommy, you woulda REALLY been fucked with your family if that had happened.. As if things aren't fucked up enough with you and them already.. try and play it cool (or buy some synthetic urine which is what I did when i was getting drug tested by my sub doc for a while).. seriously $20 for a bottle that will work for 2 tests.. and i was only being tested once a week so $40/month to piss clean and keep doing my thing.. it was pretty much worth it.

BlueHues
18-06-2013, 02:21
Yeah I don't take that big of a morning shot before work because I can't be nodding out all day. I need to be functional. I then have a nice fix to look forward to after I get back home and no longer have anything pressing to do.

It can sometimes happen even an hour or more later, if you decide to go lay down in bed and roll over on your face...there's a lot of things that factor in....It's not just bam! you OD....although a lot of time it is....the ones ive seen have usually been 5-20 mins after the fact, but I've seen people in borderline ODs for hours...

I've had dope that I did over a gram of the night before...went to sleep slightly buzzed, woke up 5 hours later and shot .2 grams and almost killed myself on the ride to work....Even the same dope can do very different things to...The most you can do is be as careful as you can and hope it works out...

nowdubnvr6
18-06-2013, 19:10
I feel for ya tommy and hope shit gets better man.

Tommyboy
18-06-2013, 21:18
I'm doing a sub detox now so hoping to be back to normal in a few weeks. I would have gone cold turkey but my parents took away my clonidine and I'm not about to kick without anything. 6mg is holding me, it just took a few hours to start working. I was bugging at first because I thought I might have taken it too soon since I was feeling worse after I took it. Then I realized I had taken half my valium dose yesterday and it had been longer than usual since my last dose so it might have been benzo withdrawal I was feeling, so I took a valium and was all good in 30 minutes. Still achy, but the plan is to lower my dose until Sunday, then deal with lingering withdrawals on my days off at the beginning of next week.

Welderman
18-06-2013, 22:54
Tommyboy, you did less dope when you were kicked out of your house. Maybe if you move out on your own you will spend your money on bills and shit instead of dope. It's like living at home leaves you with no sense of responsibility.

Just my .02$

Mr.Scagnattie
19-06-2013, 00:09
It can sometimes happen even an hour or more later, if you decide to go lay down in bed and roll over on your face...there's a lot of things that factor in....It's not just bam! you OD....although a lot of time it is....the ones ive seen have usually been 5-20 mins after the fact, but I've seen people in borderline ODs for hours...

I've had dope that I did over a gram of the night before...went to sleep slightly buzzed, woke up 5 hours later and shot .2 grams and almost killed myself on the ride to work....Even the same dope can do very different things to...The most you can do is be as careful as you can and hope it works out...

You quoted my post 317 to say the exact same thing I had already said in 315? They weren't even about the same topic.

BlueHues
19-06-2013, 00:44
Ha, yeah I meant to quote the other one....but to add that I think it can happen beyond fifteen minutes....Add other drugs or redosing multiple times throughout the night and it could happen at any time...A lot of people are found dead in bed...

Mr.Scagnattie
19-06-2013, 17:41
Ha, yeah I meant to quote the other one....but to add that I think it can happen beyond fifteen minutes....Add other drugs or redosing multiple times throughout the night and it could happen at any time...A lot of people are found dead in bed...

Yeah that's a good point. I was more talking about single dose overdoses though, not taking into account any other drugs or redosing multiple times over the course of the day. Also, going to sleep is also very unpredictable as well because you have the added risk of throwing up in your sleep and asphyxiating, etc.

Tommyboy
20-06-2013, 16:11
Tommyboy, you did less dope when you were kicked out of your house. Maybe if you move out on your own you will spend your money on bills and shit instead of dope. It's like living at home leaves you with no sense of responsibility.

Just my .02$

Yea, it's never going to work out living at home, even if I'm clean. I'm debating going to rehab just so I can stay at the house until I find something else, because they just gave me the ultimatum since they don't believe I stopped. I told my mom to leave me alone for a few days since I needed to kick a little, then the next day she was saying she didn't believe me because she read that I should be in severe withdrawals, as if she could tell by looking at me if I was in them or not.

Hmmm, I haven't gotten out of bed in 2 days, haven't eaten a thing and they definitely noticed since I wasn't at the dinner table, and I have a blanket over the top half of my body in a 90 degree room, while the bottom half of my body is dripping with sweat, but you can tell I'm not withdrawing. Granted I took some suboxone to ease the withdrawals so I am getting some sleep but half the symptoms were there on the first 2 days of taking the subs. Now my body adjusted to it and the plan is to do either 4-2-1-1 or 4-2-2 with the last sub strip after doing 8mg then 6mg the first two days.

I may also say fuck it and take my last dose saturday, get high monday, then go to rehab and detox there, medically or not. My other plan (I've had a lot of time to think) is to take my next paycheck and just go upstate for a mini-vacation with it, accomplishing basically the same thing as I would by going to rehab. To me, the only thing I got out of rehab was 30 days clean and learning a lot more about dope for when I got out, so I would rather just go upstate and hang out with friends for a month and stay clean during that time, both since I would want to, and because I would be in areas with no drug scene.

Edit: boy do these subs back me up. I was just using my favorite public restroom and managed to clog it up with a suboxone shit. I felt it coming one since I couldn't sleep well due to pains in my organ areas, and after a large cup of coffee I knew the big one was ready for departure, so headed to the nicest public restroom around and lit it up. The worst part was having to tell the woman at the front desk that the toilet was clogged, then she was saying it all loud to the rest of the workers, and apparently the custodian is on vacation so they won't have the backup custodian in for another 4 hours. Oops.

Welderman
20-06-2013, 18:49
Tommy I would do the upstate vacation. I have clogged many toilets and I get some sick satisfaction knowing I did it too. Especially the time I did it at guitar center. Of course there was a guy waiting to use the shitter when I came out. I saw the look he gave me after he came out it was priceless.

RaZkaL86
20-06-2013, 19:01
So I've recently gotten some decent shit...although the stamp is pretty original...my dealer tells me the other day"Hey Fuck You!!!!" And I'm like shocked she would say that to me since I hadn't done anything to her to warrant that comment...and I'm like "Fuck you too!!!" and got pissed then she says No, no I'm telling you the name of this new shit I copped!!! Hahaha, felt like an idiot for a sec but these are them-----can't figure out how to post a pic??

RaZkaL86
21-06-2013, 00:02
How the hell do you post a pic that's on your computer?? It says post a URL but there's no URL when the pic is in your Pictures or Documents file....stuck...

Tommyboy
21-06-2013, 00:15
How the hell do you post a pic that's on your computer?? It says post a URL but there's no URL when the pic is in your Pictures or Documents file....stuck...

You have to go to an image hosting website. Here (http://imgur.com/) is the one I use. Click 'computer' underneath where it says 'upload images' on the right, and the next few steps are basic. At the end you are going to copy/paste the url from the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" section and it is already in code so it's good to go on here. No need to even add image tags since it's already got them.

JunkieDays
21-06-2013, 09:23
So what it sounds like ya do open air coppin wich is a hit or miss an ya gotta deal with all the bullshit. Id say get call up connecs. Lot less hastle an shit. Im blessed with all the connecs i got cuz alot were 'handed' to me. The guys always got good shit.

I could never do open air or city coppin. Fuck that. I hate Baltimore an all the shit goin down there. Also whats the difference between the dope in the blue bags an baltimore raw. Besides that philly dope is better i mean is it raw? What i mean is its all still powder but is it just not in brand name bags an just comes in lil baggies. I never understood that. But theres a very high chance of city coppin will lead to shit dope. Just how they operate cuz they dont know ya an they dont mind sellin ya stepped on shit.

Weird. I actually prefer cold coppin' in NJ. It's alot quicker than a connect, believe it or not. I have to dial & wait for the dealer to come out, which takes them about a half hour, and I don't want to be in the hood for that long feel me?
With cold coppin' I just walk up, say bundle, hand off. & If that set doesn't have what I want then I move onto the next one, which is only about a block over.
I'm in there 2 minutes, tops. Idk, I find cold coppin' more convenient. Especially when the sets have better dope than the connects..

chinky
22-06-2013, 01:51
Tommy I would do the upstate vacation. I have clogged many toilets and I get some sick satisfaction knowing I did it too. Especially the time I did it at guitar center. Of course there was a guy waiting to use the shitter when I came out. I saw the look he gave me after he came out it was priceless.
lol that reminded me of the story of going fishing with my uncle when i was about 10 and we stopped to fill the boat up with gas and to go to the bathroom before getting on the boat. so it was a 1 person bathroom and he had me go first and wait for him and he was i nther for a good 10mins and a line formed and so he finished and walked out and this guy walked in right behind him and closed the door. all of a sudden the door flinds open and the guy has got his nose under his shirt holding his breath and i remeber him gasping for air and me and my uncle just laughing so hard about this cause my uncle was a big 400lb+ dude and the look on the guys face after going into the bathroom and basicvally running out after 4seconds was the funniest thing ive ever seen as a 10year year old..i remeber thatsame trip he played ac/dc "i got big balls" song and i thoiught it was the coolest thing i ever heard ..man he died tooyoung he was only 38, but like isaid was like 450lbs and thats what kiled him eventually

Yeah those real fat shots. So i cheated the other day was chillin with this girl an all been clean for bout a month on em subs rite an we go in ona bun. We got some real nice shit an damn this girl wasnt bullshitting either. There this dope goin round down here an this shits fuckin wet. Anyone run into these or know what im talking about. Like the dope is all sticky wont dump outta the bag you gotta scrape it. Everyone sayin it got wet but fuck do they know bout that stuff i just aint puttin it up my arm..

it could have got wet but my guess is its just the humidity..that happens every summerherein chicago..the onlyway i was able to get around that wasto buy my dope the night before i was gonna use it and let it sit around in my room that had a dehumidifier and an AC unit..9/10 times the dope would go back to mnormal by the time i used it the next night. so if i were you, i would start coppping the night before andlettingm the dope chill for 24hours n a normal dry enviroment and so the humdity doesnt fuck it up..that happened to me last week and i couldnt wait cause i was sick as shit, so i used it and got high but i would have been able to stretch it more if it would have broke up proper

RaZkaL86
22-06-2013, 11:13
Hope this works...http://i.imgur.com/XEPclSi.jpg So yeah my old gal is on again and these are the shiiett...Just 2 and got a great rush, good "legs" and the price can't be beat for great counts(good-size amounts)

Mr.Scagnattie
22-06-2013, 16:59
^^

Hah, love the stamp.

Tommyboy
24-06-2013, 23:00
Man, this supposed dealer keeps calling and texting me and it's annoying. I was with my boy the other day and he asked me what 'dog food' was because he ran into a dealer earlier in the day who he exchanged numbers with for coke, and he had just told him he had dog food too. So I told him it was dope and I would be interested in trying some, so we called the dude and met up with him.

He asked how many and I said just 2 because I gotta try stuff before buying more, and he told me how much he would do the first bundle for, but I told him I still wouldn't want to spend that much the first time. He said he would call us in 45 mins with my dope and some soft for my boy. He never called back that night, but started blowing up my phone ever since.

He is way to persistent to have good stuff, or maybe even real stuff for that matter. My boy has never dealt with him and hasn't been getting calls each day like I have, but I agree with the notion that if you have good dope you don't have to push it on people. 'Fire' sells itself, so he's either going to try to rob me, or sell me some shitty dope. There is a small chance that he has fire dope, but unless he want to sell me 2 bags I'm not doing it. I'm not sure if he said he will only do bundles and more, but if he does then that's a red flag for a new customer. If he texts me again today I'm going to ask for a free sample. Fuck it.

BlueHues
24-06-2013, 23:13
^It's smart to think what you're thinkin, and you should always be careful with someone acting like that, but the way you're describing it sounds more like an inexperienced new dealer desperate for customers to me....and a lot of the time, when that's the case....it could end up being some fuckin fire! Or not, but I've had it go both ways and the way you describe it, I think it's worth throwin a little money after to see...

JunkieDays
25-06-2013, 11:46
Man, this supposed dealer keeps calling and texting me and it's annoying. I was with my boy the other day and he asked me what 'dog food' was because he ran into a dealer earlier in the day who he exchanged numbers with for coke, and he had just told him he had dog food too. So I told him it was dope and I would be interested in trying some, so we called the dude and met up with him.

He asked how many and I said just 2 because I gotta try stuff before buying more, and he told me how much he would do the first bundle for, but I told him I still wouldn't want to spend that much the first time. He said he would call us in 45 mins with my dope and some soft for my boy. He never called back that night, but started blowing up my phone ever since.

He is way to persistent to have good stuff, or maybe even real stuff for that matter. My boy has never dealt with him and hasn't been getting calls each day like I have, but I agree with the notion that if you have good dope you don't have to push it on people. 'Fire' sells itself, so he's either going to try to rob me, or sell me some shitty dope. There is a small chance that he has fire dope, but unless he want to sell me 2 bags I'm not doing it. I'm not sure if he said he will only do bundles and more, but if he does then that's a red flag for a new customer. If he texts me again today I'm going to ask for a free sample. Fuck it.

I like the way you think. I had a dealer like that once. Met him at my work place. I asked him for a sample & he said he only does bundles. So I told him nah, however, I'll buy 1 bag from you & we can go from there.
Never did it, but he kept pushing me to buy a bundle. Kept hitting up my phone like there was no tomorrow, even after I told him like 30 times that I'm not spending that much money on dope especially if I don't know if it's good dope.
A few days later I never saw him again. Probably tried to get 1 last scam in before he got laid off from work.

But yeah, ask for a free sample. If he doesn't do it, then just buy 1 bag from him.. I would still be kinda weary of him, he could always get 1 bag of good dope, then sell you some dogshit, or even worse, fake shit.
Dealers like that are a hit & miss. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's a huge risk you're taking, man.

BlueHues
25-06-2013, 12:07
^He could be tryin to beat Tommy just this one time for money....that's true...but maybe it's someone who just got fronted a couple bricks of some fire who's recruiting custies....Who knows after this one time, but some of the best deals and best dope I've ever had has been from new dealers tryin to get business....I'd tell him that I'll take a bundle but I want to try 2 bags first...That way, he brings the whole bundle, if it's shit you tell him to fuck off...If it's good you pay for the whole ten....that's how I'd do it, cuz nobodys gonna come out for 2 bags...just tell him up front what the deal is...If he won't do that, Fuck 'em!

Welderman
25-06-2013, 12:18
Tommy try to meet him at his house too. That way he will know you know where he lives and probably won't sell you bunk shit. Although most dealers I have delt with don't like to work from home if you know what I mean. The only dealers that let me come to their home I had been buying from for a while and spending a few c-notes at a time.

BlueHues
25-06-2013, 12:29
I like the way you think. I had a dealer like that once. Met him at my work place. I asked him for a sample & he said he only does bundles. So I told him nah, however, I'll buy 1 bag from you & we can go from there.
Never did it, but he kept pushing me to buy a bundle. Kept hitting up my phone like there was no tomorrow, even after I told him like 30 times that I'm not spending that much money on dope especially if I don't know if it's good dope.
A few days later I never saw him again. Probably tried to get 1 last scam in before he got laid off from work.

But yeah, ask for a free sample. If he doesn't do it, then just buy 1 bag from him.. I would still be kinda weary of him, he could always get 1 bag of good dope, then sell you some dogshit, or even worse, fake shit.
Dealers like that are a hit & miss. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's a huge risk you're taking, man.

In your particular case...it sounds like the guy you met at work wasn't the one with the bundles....He may have been close to the guy with the bundles and he just wasn't willing to peel off one bag as a tester....They always are interested in a new customer for fuckin heroin, because if you got a habit goin it's potential steady money for years! A lot of dealers don't like to break it down less than bundles or halfs....A lot of them sell al their dope and immediately re-invest their profit in dope....they know exactly how much money they can spend on the side and exactly how much they absolutely need to make to re-up! Making the re-up money is like paying rent to a dope dealer....it's non-negotiable!

Of course, he could have been just trying to beat you for 60-100 dollars too! lol...

BlueHues
25-06-2013, 12:38
sorry to double post...but my edits always get fucked up!

Anyway guys, look at it like this....say a guy fronts you some dope that you have to pay 800 back on...but the potential profit if you don't cut any deals is 1600....you already sold 1000 worth and you spent 600 on random shit for yourself already....If you're not careful and you start spending the cash in pocket or giving too gooda deals on the remaining dope, you could end up short! A lot of the time, that factors into the whether or not you're gonna get a deal or not....and if the dealer fucks up and spends more than he has left to sell, the only thing left to do in that case is step on the dope!

If you don't have a lot of customers and you're spending money on gas, weed and food everyday...it's a lot easier for the dealer to fuck up than it seems from the customers perspective!

Welderman
25-06-2013, 17:38
Some of those dealers out there are better businessmen then Fortune 500 owners. Of course you can't use the same tactics on Wall Street as you can on the dope street but I bet a lot of dealers out there could hold there own. Look at 50 cents even without selling albums he is doing pretty good.

smokemctoke420
25-06-2013, 18:01
Idk if yoju guys remember me saying i was getting some baltimore dope this weekend but here's the raw I got; which are dubs. This shit is little gray pebbles and reeks like vinegar.
B
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/smokemctoke420/EC07645E-5D73-4C29-BD82-377989D09AF7-2914-000002F353A47C98_zps57d2aeae.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa426/smokemctoke420/EC07645E-5D73-4C29-BD82-377989D09AF7-2914-000002F353A47C98_zps57d2aeae.jpg

Welderman
25-06-2013, 19:19
Does it cost more when it's packaged like that^

smokemctoke420
26-06-2013, 01:42
Yeah only because dubs comes in that and dimes come in plastic, that's what my boy told me. I'm not the one who got it. My coworker went to Baltimore over the weekend and said these were the best that his boy could find so we got a bunch of em. This shit is ridiculously good. I've never done coke either (once but didnt get high cuz of so much cut) and he got done of that which was as equally fire. I ended up doing speedballs yesterday morning and was zooming but still chill enough to not tweak at all. I wouldn't ever do coke by itself tho.

Im getting more next time he goes up there.

Tommyboy
26-06-2013, 02:47
^It's smart to think what you're thinkin, and you should always be careful with someone acting like that, but the way you're describing it sounds more like an inexperienced new dealer desperate for customers to me....and a lot of the time, when that's the case....it could end up being some fuckin fire! Or not, but I've had it go both ways and the way you describe it, I think it's worth throwin a little money after to see...

Yea well any new dealer desperate for new customers would have no problem selling a small amount the first time just to break the ice. Refusing to sell me a few means that he either doesn't have that good of stuff and doesn't think I'll come back for more so is trying to make as much as possible off of the one deal, or he's planning on ripping me off and wants to do so for as much as possible. The only possible legitimate explanation for not selling me just 2 bags would be that he wouldn't want me to make a habit out of asking him for a few bags each time I go to cop off him. I doubt that's the case though, but if I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here then that's my best guess for his refusal to do this deal of only a few bags just this once.

I told him I would buy 2 bags at full price (more than they would come to if I were to buy a bundle) and he was all like 'nigga I told you I only sell bundles, I don't fuck with small amounts like that' and I told him I understand that and I only buy bundles, but I would have to try it first. He told me he would call me back in 20 mins and never did.

Tommy try to meet him at his house too. That way he will know you know where he lives and probably won't sell you bunk shit. Although most dealers I have delt with don't like to work from home if you know what I mean. The only dealers that let me come to their home I had been buying from for a while and spending a few c-notes at a time.

When I first met him he told me he likes to do his deals in the 'back streets' (basically just side streets off of the main roads) which was another red flag. I too like to do my deals in those areas, but only if I know the person.

RaZkaL86
26-06-2013, 03:26
Idk if yoju guys remember me saying i was getting some baltimore dope this weekend but here's the raw I got; which are dubs. This shit is little gray pebbles and reeks like vinegar.
B

I'm so used to dealing with bags or grams, I've never seen or come across dope that looks like that...strictly ECP here...how the hell do you get it so you can shoot? Does it dissolve readily in water ?

smokemctoke420
26-06-2013, 04:23
I sniff. It looks off color in the pic. It's gray tho.

Idk if it dissolves in water but I do know its good and got me extremely floored

Tommyboy
26-06-2013, 04:26
^ I've gotten it like that. It's basically the same as crushing up a pill. First you want to get it into small pieces, and then you can fold it in a bill and run a lighter or some other hard object back-and forth over it, then pour the contents into the cooker. I get mine in a plastic baggie, and then put it in cigarette cellophane and fold it over a bunch of times, then bite down on it with my molars a few times, then pour it out to crush up more. I put it on a coaster that is kinda like a tile, and put a card over it and grind into it with it, being careful not to shoot a piece out somewhere.

Also have to be careful that I don't bite through the plastic, which happened about 3 weeks ago and I lost about a point in the cavity of my tooth. It tasted pretty horrible, but just as you would imagine it would, and actually I'm sure most people have tasted dope just not as much as I did at once.

I've also put it in water just like that and had it in a little container where I could shake the hell out of it, but even after 15 mins I still had a long way to go, but with the help of crushing it with the cap of a syringe it got done. The other time I did it that way was so I could allow some to dissolve and do a shot with that, then added more water after the shot to allow more to dissolve, and did my second shot with that, and rinse & repeat to do as many shots of whatever size you want.

Edit: Here are the pics of solid chunks that I got.
http://i.imgur.com/KGcSsL7.jpg

BlueHues
26-06-2013, 06:27
^It comes like that all the time in chunks....especially if you're not getting it in stamp bags, I'm surprised someone from the northeast have never seen it that way.....

Those black vials are sexy!

RaZkaL86
26-06-2013, 09:32
^ I've gotten it like that. It's basically the same as crushing up a pill. First you want to get it into small pieces, and then you can fold it in a bill and run a lighter or some other hard object back-and forth over it, then pour the contents into the cooker. I get mine in a plastic baggie, and then put it in cigarette cellophane and fold it over a bunch of times, then bite down on it with my molars a few times, then pour it out to crush up more. I put it on a coaster that is kinda like a tile, and put a card over it and grind into it with it, being careful not to shoot a piece out somewhere.

Also have to be careful that I don't bite through the plastic, which happened about 3 weeks ago and I lost about a point in the cavity of my tooth. It tasted pretty horrible, but just as you would imagine it would, and actually I'm sure most people have tasted dope just not as much as I did at once.

I've also put it in water just like that and had it in a little container where I could shake the hell out of it, but even after 15 mins I still had a long way to go, but with the help of crushing it with the cap of a syringe it got done. The other time I did it that way was so I could allow some to dissolve and do a shot with that, then added more water after the shot to allow more to dissolve, and did my second shot with that, and rinse & repeat to do as many shots of whatever size you want.

Edit: Here are the pics of solid chunks that I got.
http://i.imgur.com/KGcSsL7.jpg

Geez, to go through all that especially when you're ill 8(....I have zero patience when I'm trying to get off "E", idk think I'd rather deal with the stamp bags I've been getting since I started getting high. Went thru a spell when I was coppin grams but the quality fell off after a few weeks so back to the stamps...damn..soooo many stamps I can remember(the shit that used to put my dik in the dirt, haha) you know, the ones you never forget...I can rattle off many names but idk if that would break the roolz...