16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous! I'm not sure if Montana is at all like Connecticut with its laws, but I'm pretty sure that they're not even supposed to question you here unless it's related to the individual's health and well-being. In other words, "What has he taken?" OK. But, "Where did he get it? Who gave it to him?" (Trying to investigate the criminal aspect of the situation...) No, that's not OK.

When a friend of mine overdosed and I called 911, the police began to question me HARD and began scaring me, telling me that they'll see to it I get kicked out of my university and never graduate, that they're going to put out warrants for us and blah blah blah. None of that ever happened though, of course, and they didn't even end up taking what little drugs were left in the hotel room right there in plain sight on the little coffee table. They're such assholes, man. I still get pissed off whenever I think of that officer who grabbed me by my shirt-collar and threw me up against his car. Dick...

Yeah some cops are just ass holes and use OD's as an attempt to throw people in jail. It really just depends on the type of cop. I've had ones who were totally cool and simply just wanted to make sure the person that OD'ed was okay, and others who turned it into an interrogation, started illegally searching the place, etc.

I live in DE and get blue bags all the time its usually fire it comes from willmington I think fun land is the stamp of choice right now but some of the best I've ever had came in the white bags with a piece of scotch tape on the top some of the worst to though
Absolutely the best blue bags n lower details that been around. I was always a white bag person until lately it's been trash. Hopefully it stays around a good while. An I like to find more n better connects of it. <No prices, read the rules.>.

U from up top or lower

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices aren't allowed but that's what my dude was doing to. Try double that for half the quality, that was this one dude we met. So your from here to I guess? What part? I'm outside of oc.

Yeah man, that's beat. I've had them give me shit at the ER before and threatened to call the cops because I drove and they assumed I must be fucked up if my friend is in such bad shape. I lost it and started cussing the nurses out and shit. "Go ahead bring the fucking cops, I'm fine. If I knew you guys would be such assholes maybe I should have let this bitch die in my driveway, huh? And if you touch me one more time I'll make sure you end up in one of those beds over there"
People need to mind their fucking business and keep their mouth shut when it comes to this shit.
It's real fucked up though that your supposed friends won't save your life when they have the power to do something about it just because they're afraid of getting in some trouble.

I think cw= china white(heroin)

Red leader say hi to John Rambo if you see him. Be safe out there and post up some pictures if you can. And remember if you pick up a hot chick and she gives you the best blow job ever then you reach down and find a dick it's ok. That doesn't make you gay because gay guys don't go out trying to score with hot chicks.

Seriously though did you just fly out for a vacation or did you have work lined up? I whish I would have done cool shit like this before I got married.

After the real shit I've been through in the game, accidentally touching the penis of a bargirl does not phase me. Oh well, move on to the next girl!

I did some questionable things to amass some money and then just bought a one-way ticket. I can easily get work here teaching English (or find work with my uni degree, but that might be harder with the fact that they basically drug-screen, background check and whatnot like US companies). But I also might try and get a job importing sports nutrition products. This first month is all about making connections (and having fun). I just hate my current hostel and cannot wait until I can move.

Yep CW/China white/south east Asian #4.

That's cool as hell RL. Were you using dope with the mdma? I ask because back in the day both myself and a drug buddy of mine would trip balls mixing opioids with legit mdma. Just something I thought of when you said that.

I hope you find some fire. I know I'd be disappointed finally getting dope I know is SEA only for it to be stomped.

No. I had smoked speed earlier in the day, but other than that, just MDMA. I snorted some, got "that taste" and was like this could end up in hospital, and then BAM...euphoria live never before. I would say more about how I got it (which is quite a story), but I promised to keep it a secret.

For real. If I was out there I wouldn't leave until I found some amazing shit.

So you would stay for a day? Finding good coke is the challenge. Dealers ask me to test their coke for them. It takes like crushed Tylenol.

No shit. I'm in selbyville/fenwick area. Actually got my DUI back I'm the day at the royal farms in fenwick off of rt 1. It's a small world

Edit: just picked up a bundle of funland (did 2 And the guy owes me 1) at work along with a 20 mg generic old formula opana. I've never had either formula till now. So now I got a good connect for good priced opanas but after this I'm still trying to go back to not using. I had 11 days up until Saturday. Here's a pic tho so you guys can see if its the same funland. And apparently it was blue bags red letters, not white bag red letters. I got my shit confused.

NSFW:
C0EC079E-1095-4F10-BFBC-A49550589594-1762-00000195F66890BE_zps4b859448.jpg

My friend told me this dude goes to downtown selbyville to get it, although I'm sure other places have it.

Last edited:
Okay some stamp discussion is allowed, but this is getting pretty specific in here.

Ok and so I know for next time, what is about stamp discussion that I wrote in my post isn't allowed? If not ill check out the blua when I get home from work

It's probably not gonna be in the BLUA as I don't think it is a site wide rule, but more specifically to this forum. Not all the rules are so cut and dry across the whole site unfortunately. You will find mention of it in the NASADD guidelines though (for which a link can be found in my signature). It's the 3rd bullet point on the list to be exact.
Directly from THE NEW NASADD GUIDELINES: The guide to doing lines

At this time stamp type reviews are not allowed in NASADD.

Stamp discussion is no longer allowed in NASADD, though we do kind of let mention of a stamps slide in passing conversation in this thread as it's not a regional thread. But you were discussing where it's from, what the quality/count is like, what the bags look like, etc. Pretty much a complete review of the stamp- which is exactly what we do not allow anymore.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Won't happen again and thanks for letting that sliding man.

Man this dope has me feeling good. I think ill do a bag and 5mgs of opana when I get off work as well.

Like I said, don't worry about it. Simple mistake whatever, that's why I just mentioned it so now you know.

And mmmm, I miss me some Opana. Shit was retarded but then they fucked up the formula and after having the new ones two times I never even attempted to use the stuff again, they fucked it up so bad. I still prefer Oxy better overall honestly, but god damn nothing has ever made me nod harder than Opana.

Like I said, don't worry about it. Simple mistake whatever, that's why I just mentioned it so now you know.

And mmmm, I miss me some Opana. Shit was retarded but then they fucked up the formula and after having the new ones two times I never even attempted to use the stuff again, they fucked it up so bad. I still prefer Oxy better overall honestly, but god damn nothing has ever made me nod harder than Opana.

Ugh. Opana and Dilaudid fucked me up bad for about a year when I was doing it all day everyday in place for dope. I don't miss that shit.. but I do. Hah.

Is opana the same as dilladid? Because I always liked sniffing d's and I could get a great buzz that would make me a little nauseated if I was really hungry before I took them. I was on 2 mg of subs too. Not sure if they were 4 or 8 mg. I even hooked a guy up at work that liked shooting pills and gave him a great deal and I still doubled my monies.

No. Opana is Oxymorphone, Dilaudid is Hydromorphone. Different drugs. Both get you high as tits though.

Red leader, you don't have to answer this but with the money you brought how long could you comfortably stay there without working and still buy an airline ticket home? And how much money did you take? A guy I knew went to thiland and he rented an actual furnished apartment monthly and said that was way cheaper then a hotel. But he had just spent a year in the Middle East working and had no bills back home so he had a wheelbarrow full of money. Pm me if want to keep it on the dl.

aight, thats cool. i did a bag of dope at like 8 at work and at 9 i did about 5-7.5 mgs of a 20mg opana pill and holy shit im fucked up. i cannot stop nodding at all. might have to have a early bedtime. i dint think ill do the whole 10 ill have left by itsself tommorrow night. ill probaly break into 5 mg pieces and do it with a little dope, or make it into 2.5 mg pieces and combine it with the dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.