16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you're getting some really good stuff, or maybe you need to do a bit less...I personally never barfed on it but sometimes if I was too high I made myself puke to make me feel better. I remember my bro-in-law doing a bump and he was barfing all day after that...he was like fuck that never doin that shit again...I was like cool--more for me, heehee!!!

When I first started using, the first handful of times, I would be puking all the next morning and literally sleep for 16 hours. Ha. Was horrible. Of course, I should have used my head and just stopped there.. but I had all these idiot friends telling me it would get better if I kept going and being young and dumb, I listened.

Here I am over a decade later totally fucked.

Lower your dose, that's the only sure way of not getting sick. I've also heard of taking pepto-bismal before dosing, but personally, I've never tried it.
But yeah, like I said. Lower your dose, start off small & work your way up. If you want to avoid the other kind of sickness (which sucks about 1000x more than what you're experiencing now.) Then do small bumps & don't do it consistently. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

I don't think that pepto bismol would help, but there are some anti-nausea drugs that could help. Zofran is a popular drug for opiate induced nausea (if you go to the hospital and are treated with IV morphine or other opiates they will also most likely administer Zofran with it. I don't think it's OTC though, but maybe you can find something listed here that is OTC, and use it next to you plan on using heroin.

Print out that list and bring it with you to the pharmacy, or talk to the pharmacist and tell them that you are prescribed morphine and get nauseous from it so where wondering what OTC meds they have to help with that.

Last edited:
well the other thing that is a catch 22 is that I would take my shit on an empty stomach more or less whenever possible so I would wind up eating something like an hourish after I got high sometimes and that's usually what made me feel odd.

So if you are nervous about throwing up I would say try to not be hungry or full really, if that makes sense.

Also, now that I think about it, the times I did throw up was always when I wasn't smoking weed. Idk if it was just coincidence that I never threw up when I smoked and did H but if it isnt broke dont fix it right?

I had a habit for four years. 4 months clean I chipped with a few tiny shots of dope and literally could not keep anything down for about 16 hours!

It's normal to barf if you are opiate naive. Just need to do less.

I think so. I smoked til I fell asleep, then in the morning I was just so sick. I didnt even want to use the stuff again for fear of being that sick again later. Do all heroin users get sick after they comedown in the beginning?

The first few times I tried it, I got really sick. Now when I use after I've been clean for a while, I end up with a "dope hangover" the next day. It feels similar to a hangover after you've been drinking. Do less next time and you probably won't feel as shitty afterwards.

yeah the number one most annoying feeling about the day after is just that feeling of being hot and stuffy all the time

and my fingers would just feel numb, like I could move them and everything but you just feel somewhat numb all over really

basically you invariably wind up on the couch wishing you had taken less or bought more and then you just start the inner mind game of

"I thought you said you weren't buying more for the 50th time this year yesterday, it was supposed to be the last time because Insert_random_and_irrelevant_excuse_here was happening that night and it would be a good way to go out with it"

and youre just like "fuck, I have no problem saying I want to quit until I actually have to quit"

then youre like, damn I guess I am somewhat addicted to this shit

but then youre like "but im not doing as much as Insert_random_junky_here, and it's not making me break the bank yet"

then you realize you do calculations on how much money you are earning per month to figure out how much dope you can buy and just lean back and go

"shiiiiiiiitttttttttt"

Yup. BTDT.

Totally get the "hangover" deal after using if I've been clean for a while. Esp if I use "too much," which, let's be honest, is really any amount if I've been clean, but nothing worse than getting a little high, then trying to top that off and just get a little more high, and then be deliciously nodding/falling out but screwed and sick and barfing all day afterwards.

So I always get "extra" (like there's every going to be any extra or left over......). The other thing that happens in my case is I'll start to get a headache about 4 hours after my last dose (not really physical w/d, cause it doesn't matter if i just started a run or if i'm a few days into it..although i guess it is physical, since i'm getting a headache...). So to counteract the headache, i gotta do a few more lines just to keep it at bay, esp if it's during the day and i'm at work or something and gotta maintain my composure. So there you go, the "extra" is gone, the headache is coming on, I "need" more.....rinse and repeat cycle.......

Love it !

Relapsed after bout 2 months clean. I was like fuck it. Its summer, it hot, im poor an dealin with the every day bullshit is too much. Plus i actually enjoy hangin out with all my other junky friends. THey aint bad people. But yeah back to the same old shit haha. I stopped by the library here to post cuz my friend lost my fuckin cell phone a few weeks back when i got real fucked up on xanax. Now i got a burner an another smart phone im trynna cell an these fuckin pawn shops dont take phones unless there brand new fuckin top of the line.

I mean aint nobody gonna cell a brand new phone to a pawn shop unless its stolen. An when i walk up in there they automatically get the 'whatever this motherfucker trynna cell is probably stolen' look. Thats profiling fuck them. I need to shave. And find ways to make more money haha. So whats good with yall.

I got turned away from detox twice, so probably going to do a little sub detox. I drove 2 hours to the place only for them to tell me I wasn't sick enough, which was fair enough then because I had gotten high that day thinking I wasn't going in until the next day. So after being turned away they told me to come back the next night. I waited a good 30 hours and was getting sick, had gotten admitted and then the nurse told me I wasn't excepted into the detox program because I still wasn't sick enough. I flipped the fuck out on her and my parents didn't even care that I did because they knew I was just frustrated about getting turned down from help.

I haven't been getting that much sicker than I was last night, so I guess I'll never meet the criteria for getting into that place, and the other main place it always full. It sucks when all these places tell you to call on monday or in a few days, because it's like wtf am I supposed to do in the meantime?

I just took 1mg of suboxone and it helped more than I thought it would. I figure that dose it low enough for anything else to work on if I get into a detox tomorrow, but I really think I'm on my own with this.

A detox turned you away because you weren't sick enough? What kind of place is that? I'd look for somewhere else.

Sometimes insurance wint cover it if your problem isn't "bad enough". When I went to my first detox I damn near overdosed but wasn't really sick at tge time. At first they denied me then they covered me for 7 days. Fuck detoxes

How are my olld friends doin??? Whats new?

Its good to be back. I am looking forward to hearing from y'all

In the meantime i am tempted to do a shot of my fire dope "muhammad ali" fucking straight firr wit da longest legs

How are my olld friends doin??? Whats new?

Its good to be back. I am looking forward to hearing from y'all

In the meantime i am tempted to do a shot of my fire dope "muhammad ali" fucking straight firr wit da longest legs

..Who are you? "old friends"? "good to be back" This is your first post and you just registered... did you have another account or something?

..Who are you? "old friends"? "good to be back" This is your first post and you just registered... did you have another account or something?

I came and went before u joined bl. This is myk 2
Nd acc.

Chefman: hey bud i am doin alright...atm i am self employed which kicks ass. Lov bein the boss.

But i caught a case which blows. N i have a warrant. Fuk em tho. They r gona have to catch me and that wont be for a year or 2 :)

What was your first account..?

I'm guessing it was the rock monster. He was around for a hot minute smoking tar,getting clean smoking tar getting on methadone shooting tar....... If its the same dude I'm glad he is alive I thought he was gonna od the way he was going.

Im lucky to be alive. Ive lost count of how many ods ive had, by myself,alone.
Its in my personality to push it to the limit....
today i slammed .75 of fire d. A big waste. Fell out immediately, n came to 3 hours later, still loaded noddin hard. Didnt even remember doin the shot...way too much. .2 has me noddin heavy and did 4x that amount....would that be an od?

Status
Not open for further replies.