PDA

View Full Version : 16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

Tommyboy
25-10-2013, 01:12
Getting off opiates sucks, but it feels amazing to be off everything...Ive been back on Sub for 7 months now because of a 6 week "slip"....My friend has been shooting heroin everyday for 5 years straight now...He kept going when I stopped 2 years ago...He never believed me about the Sub transition thing because it never used to happen to him...When it was getting late in the day and I still hadn't copped and had to work the next day, he's tell me to "just take some suboxone"! I tried to explain to him that it wouldn't work right away and I always held out until I could get some dope, which sometimes didn't happen until midnight on rare occasions!

Now, he really wants to kick the dope but he's scared of just taking suboxone!

Yea I used to be that person. I used to get scripted 4 a day so was quite generous with them. I would help anyone kick or get through a rough period with no money as long as they didn't mind getting it one pill per day since I didn't want them taking advantage of me by gritting 8 for free then selling them to score. Anyway, I offered that to a few people that would never do it even when the odds of them scoring were looking grim, and they would tell me it didn't really help them.

Now I get what they meant although I would give in and go for subs way before some of them would.

cj
25-10-2013, 01:32
I finally hustled up some money and now this bastard isn't answering his phone. Son of a bitch needs to get his shit together. I spend way too much money to not get shit when I need it.

Welderman
25-10-2013, 02:48
^^

Hah, tell me about it. I mean, whenever I get clean I always think/hope it's going to stick but... easier said than done. :\you probably have the same voice in your head that I do. And it says " you haven't touched any dope in a long time go ahead and get some dope(pills) you can do it once in a while.
You deserve it."

I hate that voice.

Mr.Scagnattie
25-10-2013, 03:53
^^^

Yeah he's a real douche bag, hah.

shimazu
25-10-2013, 06:32
now im just waiting for one to be called "Fuego"

http://i43.tinypic.com/2q2h92e.jpg

Welderman
25-10-2013, 20:10
I think employers should have to supply quality dope to its workers. It sure adds a little sunshine to an otherwise gloomy work day.

shimazu
25-10-2013, 20:16
lol form a union

Mr.Scagnattie
26-10-2013, 05:03
I think employers should have to supply quality dope to its workers. It sure adds a little sunshine to an otherwise gloomy work day.

Wouldn't that be nice. Health insurance, retirement plan, heroin supply.. :)

bukweat
27-10-2013, 00:21
^Shit.t, I'd be gettin my happy ass a second job

chefman
27-10-2013, 05:52
Rock on,and go Red Sox,fuckin hate the cards.

BlueHues
27-10-2013, 05:54
^Fuckin A! Tie game bottom of the 9th...The home plate umpire is a moron!

chefman
27-10-2013, 06:10
Fuckin bullshit,fuckin bullshit,fuckin bullshit,Craig cant even run ,fuck you umpire,fuck you,fuck you and fuck you,fuckin b.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,um real in a world series game 2013 worst thing I ever seen in my fuckin life.

BlueHues
27-10-2013, 07:44
Fuckin bullshit,fuckin bullshit,fuckin bullshit,Craig cant even run ,fuck you umpire,fuck you,fuck you and fuck you,fuckin b.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,um real in a world series game 2013 worst thing I ever seen in my fuckin life.

Exactly!

JunkieDays
27-10-2013, 13:47
LOL!
Jesus...

chefman
27-10-2013, 15:21
Man, I was pissed!!

Welderman
27-10-2013, 19:50
Fuck baseball I hope the socks lose. Fuck them and fuck the Tigers for not beating out the socks to be in the World Series.

jtbrick
27-10-2013, 22:41

All jokes aside.....I'm a a much better. more productive worker on D by a wide margin. Even when I'm not sick (because of methadone). there is no comparison.

Welderman
28-10-2013, 03:19
All jokes aside.....I'm a a much better. more productive worker on D by a wide margin. Even when I'm not sick (because of methadone). there is no comparison.

I hear ya when I was using dope and had enough for the week I would work 12 hour days no problem. Then when I was on the 'done my body would wake me up at 4:30 or so telling me to get my ass to the clinic for my medicine. After a few months at the clinic I didn't even need an alarm clock. And I could work my ass off for as many hours as they would let me. If I would have had adderall I would have been a force to reckon with.

chefman
01-11-2013, 20:36
I dont like too work on dope unless its just enough to take the sick off,I feel tired and alittle depressed workin while high.

XThexXTank
01-11-2013, 22:50
I used to get the night shift at my old job and be high the entire shift. My job was goin in and getting high. Then i might take care of some customers. 8)

Mr.Scagnattie
01-11-2013, 22:51
Yeah I find just enough dope to take the withdrawals away and mellow me out can make me productive at work... but too much to the point where I'm blasted, I loose all motivation to do anything.

Welderman
01-11-2013, 23:00
There is a very fine line when using dope at work. I was a snorter and knew the potency of the product from the night before. Believe it or not I actually prefer norco or oxy for work. For one you know exactly what the dosage is and two it is really easy to pop pills on the down low. I always try not to take too much and get totally blasted.

chinky
02-11-2013, 01:32
toughed it out for like a day and then i got sub but it was still a little rough. i got 24 8mg sub pills left cuz my sister had a bunch just sitting at the pharmacy. i got 32 if em. i gotta take a piss test friday to make sure i dont have benzos in my system and then i get my spot in a 90 day suboxone program, which was supposed to be open nov 4th b ut i just got all my info together so its gonna be like mid november or it could be earlier, idk. all i know is ill be on sub till then and im gonna do my program right and hop off sub in febuary or march, whenever the programs over. ill be doing meetings, journaling, 2 group sessions a week, random piss tests, and individual counseling.

im not drinking alcohol anymore either cuz im just switching one for another so i got 4 days clean from alcohol but would have had 12 if i didnt drink saturday. by friday my weed consumption is gonna be 0. ill be sober completly minus sub but i dont get high off that minus a slight mood lift. im at about 6mgs a day average at this point. things are looking so much clearer and its only been a few weeks of no dope

TAPER TAPER TAPER.....the past week ive been kinda bad cause i saved so much money and my toleraqnce dropped so much..but before that for the previous month maybe month and a half i went from getting high 3 xa week to 2 and then 1..but i never stopped using, i would wake up sick and i would smoke a foil or 2 or doo qa little bump and that would set me good for the day and hthen maybe come nighttime i would dp the same thing whenever i start to et that itch..

befpre i slowed down i was needing at least a half gram of raw just to get high and nod, so thats alot..but what i started doing was buying like .7s- .8s, getting high and then saving the other ,2 or so and taper with it over a couple days. well the extra .2-.3 would last me an extra couple days..likei get high monday and not feeling sick til weds and then id feel better and be able to make that last .2-.3 last me 4.5days...sure i wanted to use more often and i could have but i know i idnt want to and gettinbg .3 to last 5days is crazy insane..and after a mponth or 2 of doing that and getting high just once a week..it got to the poinbt where i was waking not feeeling sick at all, the mental raving was there but the physical effects where gone

so thays the key, TAPER TAPer tapeR..you gotta think it took you months or years to get to the point wher you at now, you just cant think youre gona quit or stop in a few days or wek, hellk no..it took you years to be a junkie at the earliest its gonna take you months to get back to normal

but im tellin you if you got he will power tsping is the way to go..but not everyone has my will power..you gotta figure if you got a half gram and you know its gonna get you high tonoite but your gonna be sick in a day or 2 or you can take that half gramn and make it last 7+days

chefman
02-11-2013, 05:43
Thats smart,then you can get high and never be sick.

shimazu
02-11-2013, 06:14
jusrnhese bags called "1Love"

like in the past five minutes it went from
well i hope these bags the same as the last time

to

same stuff, noddin like a bobblehead atm

stay safe yall, and dont forget to test out new bags slow at first or play with fire if youre more into surpise movies

damn this stuff is good

current poop, easily got me catching a 9er in there
http://i44.tinypic.com/21ccoef.jpg

nod for breast cancer, one of the bags that came from Allentown too, dope was..... eh. id give it about a 5/10.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2jg8djl.jpg

anyone ever get weed in these little plastic butterfly containers? I have like 30 empties in a bag at this point and not sure why im saving them

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nvcsj7.jpg

truth

http://i41.tinypic.com/24odfsx.jpg

goodnight all

chinky
02-11-2013, 08:33
Thats smart,then you can get high and never be sick.

i dont htink you wre ebing sarcastic but either way you are 100% correct..once i stopped wakin up feeling like shit and then waitied a few more days, i was able to get higher then ive been in a long time and thenwake up with no Wds the next day or 2...so it is really smart but you gotta have selfconbtrol..not many people can have a half gram of dope in front of them knowing that if they snorted it all or shot just a littlke but then they would be high as fuck, but the key is to take that halg gram and make it last 6-7days and if you can do that, make like .5 last 6-7days everytime pretty soon then .5 will last youy 10days and then befoer you realize it you wake up feeling fine..i know the first day i woke up feelin fine i didnt believe it and it wasnt untul the second day wakin up feeling fine that i realized my taper method avtually worked and what did i do to celebrate? i went out and bought a gram of raw lol
\
but you kinda gotta look at it in reverse..when i started popppin pills it was 2 and then 3, 3 1/2, 4 and so on and so you gotta reverse it the same you you got into it...from buying a gram or .9, snorting .5 and then tapering the rest for 3-5DAYs and then buying anohter .5 and instead of getting high, taper again and try and make it last 8or 9 even 10 days if possible..and 2 moths of getting high once a week and tapering the rest like i said works..but you gotta have the willl power which yall know i got..

hell ive been doing opiates pills for 8 years and dope for the 5years and never touched a needle cause instead of moving onto the neddle cause my tolernace is too high, i just cut back my tolerance to stretching .5

XThexXTank
02-11-2013, 19:53
So i came up to jerzey this weekend. Gotta bun of some stuff called candy crush i think. They in white bags. Split some with my cuz and i really didnt get high cuz of the subs. But ill be up next weekend an get some more %)

chefman
02-11-2013, 19:58
I wasn't being sarcastic at all it makes total sense,im lowering my tollerence myself right now,and im tapering also,so good advice,thanks.

shimazu
03-11-2013, 01:22
So i came up to jerzey this weekend. Gotta bun of some stuff called candy crush i think. They in white bags. Split some with my cuz and i really didnt get high cuz of the subs. But ill be up next weekend an get some more %)

ive gotten white bags that were from jersey before and they were just shitty dope tbh, definitely give yourself enough time off the subs in order to remove that possibility from the equation.

BlueHues
03-11-2013, 01:53
^Yeah, if you got white bags in Jersey and they sucked, everything from Jersey in a white bag must be shit Shim!

Mr.Scagnattie
03-11-2013, 02:01
The last bags I did from Jersey were incredibly good. Better than NY bags and less than half the price. Can't beat that.

BlueHues
03-11-2013, 02:20
^But were they white?

bagochina
03-11-2013, 04:07
hell ive been doing opiates pills for 8 years and dope for the 5years and never touched a needle cause instead of moving onto the neddle cause my tolernace is too high, i just cut back my tolerance to stretching .5

8 yrs of opiates and never experienced the best part of dope? I can kinda understand stretching dope but doesn't really make sense to me.

Mr.Scagnattie
03-11-2013, 04:47
^But were they white?

Yeah. White bags with purple stamps. I always get white bags.. hah. Is that not the standard color bags everywhere?

chinky
03-11-2013, 05:03
8 yrs of opiates and never experienced the best part of dope? I can kinda understand stretching dope but doesn't really make sense to me.
i know i know im a pussy..im just afriad of needles and the way i look ay it is ive gone this long, whats the point? but i really do want to try it once

I wasn't being sarcastic at all it makes total sense,im lowering my tollerence myself right now,and im tapering also,so good advice,thanks. yeah man im tellin you tapering is by far the best way to do it cause your still using dope but your just keepin yoursaelf well, yur not gettjn high...they key is to not get high eith you dope even though you have the mney to get high with it...like ration the money and dope to stretch it over 4-5 days instead of wasting it on getting high for one day and do that for a couple weeks and youre good

BlueHues
03-11-2013, 05:14

I understand what you mean because I've shot dope for a long fucking time...but if it was just the rush and the high went away 10 minutes later, it would suck...

There's dope out there with a mediocre rush with a potent high that has legs...There's dope out there that has a great rush but doesn't last very long...

Personally, I'd take the dope with legs that has me nodding for 4 hours over a potent rush...Ideally I'd like both...and you don't even get a good rush every single time...Aside from that rush, snorting it is exactly the same, and there's no way you'd be able to taper that way if you were shooting...The addiction becomes just as much about the rush as the high itself, but I do dope for the high...If I want a rush I'll shoot cocaine, a different rush...but whatever...

JunkieDays
03-11-2013, 13:55
Yeah. White bags with purple stamps. I always get white bags.. hah. Is that not the standard color bags everywhere?

I only encountered white bags once in jersey.. Well, south jersey.
Standard color here is blue..

RaZkaL86
03-11-2013, 15:39

I've seen white, blue, red, yellow and once got these black bags that came from Jersey...dope was great too=D

Mr.Scagnattie
03-11-2013, 16:04

Blue? I have copped in Jersey thousands of times and have gotten blue bags maybe twice. Ha. I go to Paterson and the bags are always standard white bags with various color stamps.

shimazu
03-11-2013, 16:09
its always kind of funny when people are all taken aback that their way of acquiring drugs isnt the same everywhere else

no offense mr scag, ive done it too, but its still kind of funny

"what do you mean there's... DIFF-ERENT colored.... bags? how in the world...?"

smokemctoke420
03-11-2013, 16:48
you've never had blue bags scag? goodness. lol

ive had white, blue, ziplocks and thats about it. all the blue bags and the stuff i was getting from like june to early october was fucking fire and the dude would go to philly for the reup. apparently the last batch that got brought back i didnt get to try cuz that was the weekend i quit.

my dude told me if i did my normal amount i would have fallen out as soon as it hit. he did his usual 3 bags and couldnt even get up to answer his apt door. he was nodding in front of the door for 20 mins while his phone his blowing up. glad i didnt get that batch.

white bags i got were by far the fattest and the best. was always the same stamp for white bags, "trademark". and the best blue bags were "king", which were from good ol rotten philly.

Mr.Scagnattie
03-11-2013, 21:10
its always kind of funny when people are all taken aback that their way of acquiring drugs isnt the same everywhere else

no offense mr scag, ive done it too, but its still kind of funny

"what do you mean there's... DIFF-ERENT colored.... bags? how in the world...?"

Did I sound taken back...? I dont think I sounded aghast at the idea of different colored bags... I have seen different colored bags plenty of times... what I said was the vast majority of the time, I get white bags and so do everyone I know personally who cop in Paterson, NJ..

It was being made out to be that there are only blue bags in NJ and from my experience, that's not true.. simple as that. But, I could care less what color the bags are.

What exactly is the big deal here.. ha? You guys get blue bags.. congrats..

BlueHues
03-11-2013, 21:33
Shimazu, it seemed like you were implying that the white bags were somehow inferior because the white ones you got weren't that great....Whatever, I think everyone can agree that bag color doesn't mean a fucking thing...I've seen the same stamp on different colored bags many times...Although, I haven't even had a bag that wasn't blank in 5 years...

In all my years using dope, I've seen blue bags more than anything else...pink and white seem to be the second most common, followed by yellow I would say....

When I irst started using dope, white bags with a stamp were the most common...

The best stamp I ever had were actually bags called "Blue Boy"....which strangely enough started off on blue bags and then turned to white...

The stamps make no sense, I remember there were two stamps going around at the same time, one was called "First Class" and one was called "Third Class", and the "Third Class" was actually a lot better!

I also once was getting bags for awhile that the stamp was "AIDS", no word of a lie....I remember people trying to say the "I" was actually an L and it was an acronym for something...."ALDS"...American League Division Series?

chinky
04-11-2013, 01:52
I understand what you mean because I've shot dope for a long fucking time...but if it was just the rush and the high went away 10 minutes later, it would suck...

There's dope out there with a mediocre rush with a potent high that has legs...There's dope out there that has a great rush but doesn't last very long...

Personally, I'd take the dope with legs that has me nodding for 4 hours over a potent rush...Ideally I'd like both...and you don't even get a good rush every single time...Aside from that rush, snorting it is exactly the same, and there's no way you'd be able to taper that way if you were shooting...The addiction becomes just as much about the rush as the high itself, but I do dope for the high...If I want a rush I'll shoot cocaine, a different rush...but whatever...

im glad you get it

shimazu
04-11-2013, 20:50
yeah whatever man I don't even know what the argument here is besides you jumping on something I said and taking it the complete wrong way

All I said was, I got white bags from jersey

they were shit

give yourself enough time off subs to definitely know it's not causing any dampening of effect

if there's something in there that appears to be an air of superiority not sure where youre getting that from

unless its already in the back of your mind

BlueHues
05-11-2013, 02:11
Oh whatever....

shimazu
05-11-2013, 04:38
my bad man, ive been all moody and shit since I ran out of the last of that stuff. tend to act like a faggot sometimes, nothin personal im sure you know what I mean. I like your posts

BlueHues
05-11-2013, 04:41
^I wasn't even being serious, I was just fucking around with you.....Post whatever you want, I get a laugh out of a lot of your shit...

No worries! God, I hate that expression and certain types of people that use it.....

Mr.Scagnattie
05-11-2013, 15:49
^^^

You two gonna kiss now?

;)

BlueHues
06-11-2013, 00:29
^Kissing's 50 dollars or a half bundle extra.....blue bags only!